Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Lordy, she really is short without those heels. :P

Love it!

EDIT

Just saw this on SD. WTF???

Anonymous wrote:

I can't believe that Scott is going to kiss Tracy. I wonder if GH is going to do a Luke/Tracy/Scott triangle, it should be interesting. Has anyone ever fought over Tracy?

Whoa where did that come from? Is this new scoop?

Yeah, really, where did that come from?

And Coleman/Luke kind of fought over Tracy, but it was brief. Luke was jealous that Tracy chose Coleman over him.

Is this just made up? I haven't seen anything anywhere about Scotty kissing Tracy. She would slap him silly if he tried!

Maybe luke dreams that and it makes him agree to the surgery--ha ha!

My comment: This would be good. Hope it's not a falsehood. Scotty did strike me as a little too angry about the bliss in Tracy and Luke's marriage, before Luke had his heart attack.

Edited by remos

• Members

Aww, MinervaFan, you are so sweet. That drabblethon is such a great idea. I'm so tempted to write something, but I told myself I wouldn't until I finish my online assessment thingambob.

remos, it's speculation. The original post seemed to pop out of nowhere, and Carrie was just speculating a possible scenario.

Less than 1 second in - Our girl is in the SoapNet promo. For about .05 second total. She's expressing frustration (like flipping Luke's chart onto the bed; almost kind of, maybe, sort of throwing it). It's so fast. It sounds like it hits something, or it might just be the sound of paper. So hard to tell...And she's either very, very angry and about to cry, or just very, very angry...I cannot believe I've analyzed this that much. :lol:

Here is the link:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KGvTnVUEh4c

• Members

I realize it's speculation, and that SD has a considerable pile of BS through it. I was just wondering where the idea originally came from....

...added to the fact I still think Scott was way too passionate when he yelled at Tracy that Luke was using her.

• Members
Ms. Q, about that promo, yea it lasted like a fraction of a second. I tried to pause it to see her face, and though it was blurred, she was definately very pissed off. Grief could easily be underlying, but she looked seriously angry. I am trying to see if Lukester is in the bed, but I can't tell. I don't think so, but the sheets look like something is under them. But I doubt she would throw the binder at the bed if he was in it, haha. That scene is going to be SO GOOD.

• Members

Colette, I was wondering if Luke was in the bed as well. I was thinking it would be sort of funny if she threw that at him...Though I don't think she would. Maybe once he's better. :lol:

I've posted to the drabble-thon. Told myself "Not until I finish my online portfolio assessment thing," but I couldn't resist the urge to write something.

• Members

Haha!!! told you, he's so jealous!!! He was way too passionate about Luke and Tracy! I told ya, there has to b a reason. I know it's speculation but I'm all about th positivity!!! I would love to see this. Luke and Coleman fought over her but neither actually loved her, it was an ego thing... coupled with the bank account.

Ok, now here are the articles for you guys. Sorry it took so long, my mother had my sisters and I go to get our Christmas pictures done. We haven't done that since I was 11 but whatever. Mine all came out good so I'm ok with it!

1) http://www.sendspace.com/file/0rs8c4

this is the one that I think Colette mentioned. It is from Dec 4th, but it was Nov 20th to Dec 4th

these are the current ones, from Dec 3rd to Dec 17th

1) http://www.sendspace.com/file/j652c3

Picket line

2) http://www.sendspace.com/file/s1rs5f

scene stealers (I think, but you'll see)

*Hi Mrs Q!!!! Happy almost birthday!!!!!!!!*

Edited by knh

• Members

Okay. I stopped that image like 20 times.

Is she wearing the same jacket she's wearing when they wheel Luke into hospital, and Epiphany tells Tracy 'your husband had another heart incident' (or something like that)?

IF SO, I think she comes into the room while he's out, sees it's empty, and has that fit.

It makes the most sense, but..........

Somebody else slow-mo or freeze the damn thing, and confirm this is true: It looks like there are a pair of legs sticking out from the blanket (on right). If so, Luke IS in the bed. In that case, she could throw a fit AFTER he is wheeled back in, and placed in bed.

oy.

I FLOVE that we're going to get a "Tracy is angry" scene. You know how much I LOVE those!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the articles, KNH. I'm off to download now!

• Members

Knh, thanks for clearing that up and for the scans.

Lainey, yea that was what was throwing me off!!! It looked like there were legs. Luke is such a dork, maybe he got a dummy in there? :lol: And that is why the binder bounced so high? Of course, stuff does bounce on beds... And Tracy anger scenes are my favorites, too! Like traumatizing, life-threatening anger\grief. Next to that is Tracy-compassionate-for-her-children scenes.

• Members

I think she has a fit after and goes crazy on him for doing the stupid things he does he is wheeled back in. That seems to be right before he agrees to the surgery in the other promo!

I know TG isn't happy with how they are writing Luke right now, but to hell eith that cuz Tracy is freakin' magnifqiue!!

• Members

I can't get the ##*(& thing to slow-mo enough, but I think it must be after he's returned. In the other promo, Tracy seemed genuinely surprised that Luke was being wheeled back in from the elevator. I wouldn't be suprised if she opens a can of whop-ass after he gets back into the room.

knh, thanks for the downloads

Edited by remos