Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Darn, I missed Ms. Q's Birthday by a matter of minutes!!! I think I would have made it, but ff.net is being a butt. They're having site issues. I had to figure out how to post my story at the ficathon using lj-cuts. I HATE lj-cuts... but after much fussing and complaining... I DID IT!!!

Here's a little fic for you all. I wanted to post it on Monday in honor of Ms. Q's Birthday. Hope you had a great day, Stace. All of us here love and appreciate you!!!!!!!!!!

And a big shout out to Hooked, for helping me to catch all of my typos and for convincing me to change the ending!!

"Not Shattered, Now Whole"

http://community.livejournal.com/tq_ficathon

(And it'll be on Fanfiction.net, too... eventually)

• Members

OH... HOLY COW!!!! frackin' loved it!!!!! Don't know what else to say right now b/c it's 2:30 in the morning and i only had a second to read it (too much work to do... but then again, pluggin right away at my story so I can send it to you soon), but i'll definately comment later on.

LOVED IT

• Members

Soapdish spoiler posted...finally something with our girl's name in it (sounds like it doesn't refer to this week because it is with other spoilers that seem down the road in a week or two.

Another spoiler posted at wubs.net...can we say TG vacation time??

Lainey--Even though I read it twice before, the third time is a charm! I am sure happy Staci had a birthday this week to get you to write that amazing fic!!! Also, LOVED LOVED LOVED your drabble you posted! Love the last line--you are on a roll my friend! Keep on writing! :)

MinervaFan--Where are you? You okay?

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

now would that be lashing out or would it yelling... and rightly so... at all inconsiderate bullsh-t this girl puts people through b/c it wll kill her father and she doesn't seem to get that. She can't put it on hold until after his surgery? Or even during, he can't stop her then!

• Members

Just a reaction to Lainey's "Tracy and Diane get drunk" drabble...

oh my god, did you go out and get that magazine? There was an interview with CH and she was talking about the eligable bachelers she like to get with on the show and she totally was for Luke. She said she'd nevr turn him down? Now my first thought was WHF he doesn't count as a bacheler... watch your own show b/c he is one of the only 2 married couples on it!! But I just thought it ws funny after reading that that you wrote that story. I know it could have just been any guy and it probably wasn't supposed to be Luke, but that's what came nito my head anyway... that is until I started think he wouldn't do that anymore b/c he's MADLY in love with Tracy

edit*waves to REMOS*

Edited by knh

• Members

Lainey, what a great day-after-my-birthday present! I had no idea about the plot line or anything, so it was all a nice surprise! :D Thanks! Enjoyed the Diane/Tracy drabble as well, and I don't even care for Diane on the show. Thanks again!

From SOD

EDIT: New media pics: http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/display/dis...p;leftcol=links

Week of December 24th: Tracy/Leo/Alan, Alan in a Santa Hat (caption says Luke though)

Week of December 17th: Lulu/Luke, Lucky/Luke, Skye/Luke

111720_9915_thu.jpg111720_9864_thu.jpg

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Ms. Q you beat me to posting that. Forgot you were home...taking over my morning scoopster job--ha ha!

Lainey, TL....Happy Hanukkah! I have a table full of presents to wrap now!

I am glad that we know TQ is on this month and that Alan is too! The luke "dead" on the table will be comical I am sure...but WTF Skye his guide? Tracy better be the one in heaven and not you know who--ha ha!

Medianet photos...didn't she just wear that jacket recently???? I read lulu, nadine and someone else were the elves.

• Members

They've been doing pretty well by Tracy lately, and Skye is literally doing her "swan song". In many ways, Skye was the transition person that allowed Luke to be ready for Tracy - she was the only one of Luke's previous lovers who DIDN'T know EWCBO personally. I think it's fitting that she be his guide, if that's how they're playing it.

In other news, which of you lovely LuNacy darlings left this on SD for the poor LnL pookies?

Luke loves Tracy now. Laura who?

Seriously. Luke never had anyone to come home to before, remember?

*yawn* get over it. I swear the LnL fanbase complains more than anyone.

And NO , that fanbase hasn't been crapped on more than anyone. They just like playing martyrs.

Edited by remos

• Members

Carrie, you are sneaky. :P I saw the package on the doorstep, picked it up, and thought, "Who got me something from the ABC store?" And then I opened it, and I had this huge idiotic grin on my face and still didn't know who it was from. Finally, I saw the form with your name on it. I should have known, LOL. Thanks so much. You're so sweet!

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine