The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Oh, Ms.Q, you're so nice! Don't worry, everything is dandy over here. I just got my hours changed. So, I get to wake up a little bit later in the day (which I will definately love), but I will get home after GH now. That is going to be hard to get used to because I will probably have to watch it at night now. I will miss my afternoon chatting with everyone. :( I realize how negative I sounded, haha, recapping was the only thing I could contribute and I won't be able to do it anymore!

Changing emails is a lot more work than I thought. I have my main one for work and family, but I always have the free one for making accounts and everything. I got so much spam on that thing it was rediciulous. So I disabled it. And now I have to find a new one. I am thinking of getting that google mail, it sounds simple enough. I will have to go around to all my accounts everywhere and change it. It is also pretty weird not seeing my banner, even if its for the time being.

About the spoiler.

Edited by Colette

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

just FYI...Jen Bingley's website was taken down at GH tapes.com by angelfire. SHe is looking into why. I got an email from her saying she has upcoming edits she is working on and will update via email.

She is planning a future Tracy edit and continuing luke/tracy ones. Too funny, at the bottom of her email is says

"Warning...The day Tracy is off the show is the day I will stop watching and taping."

TQ fans all over!!!!

• Members

Some scene information for the week of the 17th...

EDIT: Incoming information...

No LuNacy on Thursday (it's all Skye, Lucky, and Lulu).

However (this is a good "however"), we do get LuNacy on Wednesday and more on Friday than I thought...

Here are Luke's scenes for the week of the 17th:

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

The teacher in me wants to summarize my other post.

As of right now, this is what we know.

Tracy is on 2 days the week of the 17th.

Wednesday

3 scenes total.

2 with Luke

1 with Luke and Cassius

Friday

5 scenes total.

2 with Luke

2 with Luke, Dillon, and Lulu

1 with Luke and Leo

Hey, is she not going to the funeral?! I guess considering the way she treated Georgie a lot of the time, it might be seen as strange, but still...That girl was her daughter-in-law.

Again, this is "as of right now." We don't have scene counts for Tracy or Dillon individually, so who knows? Maybe she'll have some scenes with him on Wednesday and Thursday...Or am I being too hopeful? :)

BTW, Cassius is that guy who came in to take Luke for the tests yesterday.

• Members

I wondered if Cassius was the new orderly.

As for the funeral, she wasn't that close to Georgie and perhaps she feels it more important to be with a recovering Luke.

EDIT

from SD...

He is at the hospital. Tracy is there with Luke on Xmas eve because they're operating on Luke on Xmas day.

ME: ??? He's having surgery this coming week. Does this means he has to go under the knife again? (I'll forgive TG his vacation after this one. I can imagine this is actually quite difficult to play.)

Insider: Can you say who is in the Christmas Montage? Thanks

Maxie/Felicia/Mac/Robin, Tracy/Luke/Lulu, Alexis/Ric/girls, Kate, Sonny, Jax/Carly/boys, Sam/Lucky/boys and Jason/Liz.

ME: Wow, they really are quite the little family, aren't they. Nice to see.

Edited by remos

• Members

Man you guys beat me to it!! I was all pumped to come bring spoilers!!! So Stace--TQ could be on some other scenes without Luke. Maybe with Dillon. Mabye she will actually have some scenes that day at the Q mansion with Dillon and Edward maybe. I guess Ned is not back for xmas.

Hopefully she is on all next week. I don't get that xmas surgery at all. Unless the save Luke on the table, but then he has a set back, which I believe I saw spoiled somewhere else at some point. That he has a setback in his recovery. He might need another procedure. Which is strange cause then it seems like he would have to be on for a week or two after that to recover before he leaves for vacation. Maybe he really isn't taking a winter vacation this year? Who knows.

Anyway, with that I am out of here til late night...

Hope to find some more scoops later on when I come home!

• Members

Nex, Congrats on getting the 500th Post!! Thanks also, for the clips :)

Colette, I hope everything works out for you.

Ms. Q, Remos, Hooked, thanks for the scoops/spoilers.

I thought Tracy looked beautiful too! Like that Luke said "....my wife..." to Bobbie and that he says it often now. Love that everyone (Epiphany, hospital staff, etc.) call her Mrs. Spencer. It's YUMMY! :D

I am not happy about Skye AT ALL! When is this actress leaving the show? I can't wait.

What are spoilers/days for next week? anyone know?

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

TracyLuv, this is what I "collected" for you.

Note: A lot of it's repetitive. Also, most of this, if not all of it, is in this thread (however, it's not all clumped together in one post).

ABC Spoilers:

ABC Hotsheet:

Canadian TV Guide: Tuesday, December 11th:

RavenBeauty:

Soap Opera Weekly:

Soap Opera Digest:

ABC Promo 12/10:

I think that covers it. Let's hope it last for more than just a couple days! With all those articles AND the promo, one would assume it'd be a whole week deal, but we shall see. :)

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

hey all....

completely off topic question but are there any outdoorsy people in the group? I was at a camp in Austria asa student ambassador when I was in high school and I got a water bottle for when we went on our hikes. It's from a company called Laken. I guess it's a huge company and I foudn the site, but I was wondering if anyone knows where I can buy more b/ they aren't sold on the site. If not, oh well. Just thought I'd see if anyone knows.

• Members

Hi guys! I hope everyone had a good weekend! I've been crazy busy the last couple of days. I still need to catch up on my clips. Thanks so much for posting them nex!

Yesterday I threw a dinner party for mr. bsg's b-day. My red velvet cake was spectacular...if I don't say so myself. :D

Oooooh, so many treats!

I'm interested to see how this playout. Haha. I love that in

I'm interested to see

*bsg stifles urge to hurl*

• Members

Hey guys...sorry I have been so out of touch this weekend. Got home too late last night, and we are leaving for a holiday xmas lunch party soon which is some crazy 8 course lunch deal. I am so sick of eating!!

I plan to be online tonight for sure. Hope to catch you guys then. BSG--that sounds like a yummy cake! Next time I'm in NY I want a "slice" ha ha.

The scene insider at Soapdish says alexis and luke have a few scenes about being sick. Better her than Skye I guess. Although I bet Skye wants to talk to him about the Treavor dock deal. I think that is why she wants luke's advice. Cause she deals with Treavor this week I think.

Edit

I asked a hundred ties on soapdish about Tracy scenes from the scene insider, but nobody asnwered and I had to go....someone check later to see if they ever responded.

Oh wait...got an answer for next week...

Monday

Luke

Luke

Luke

Luke & Sonny

Luke & Monica

Tuesday

Luke & Monica

Luke & Monica

Luke & Monica

Monica, Epiphany, Nadine & Regina

Lucky, Bobbie, Lesley & Skye

Lucky, Bobbie, Lesley, Scott, Logan & Skye

Wednesday

Lucky, Bobbie, Lesley, Scott, Monica & Skye

Lucky, Bobbie, Lesley, Scott, Monica, Lulu, Logan & Skye

Luke, Skye & Scott

Luke, Skye & Scott

Luke, Skye, Leo, Epiphany, Nadine, Andy & Regina

Dream starts on tuesday and is all of wed. episode (the luke hell thing)

Edited by hookedongh