The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

oh man, I've been checking in all day. I know it's the weekend, but it is so dead in here. I hope everyone's got something exciting going on. I was listening to my Cheryl Wheeler cd again lately (I'm as addicted to tht as General Hospital). I know I posted it once before a long time ago, but there were 2 songs that I think would make a great background for a Lunacy video, but I don't have any way to make them on my computer so I thought I'd post it here.

One is "Don't Wanna" which sounds like a little girl having a fit, but I swear it's a great song.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0ra4zy

and the other is "Who am I foolin"

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wcy124

if I can find them I'll post the lyrics to both later.

oh, I found them:

Don't wanna

http://cherylwheeler.com/songs/dw.html

&

Who am I foolin'

http://cherylwheeler.com/songs/waif.html

no joke, guys... great songs!!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh. My. God.

Special thanks to jackie of JE Online for posting this...

http://abc.go.com/fsp/index.html?channel=GeneralHospital

If it doesn't load, click General Hospital Podcast - Bus Ride Part 1

Scott Clifton films the bus ride to the location for Luke/Laura's Wedding. Included on this bus: Scott/Dillon (obviously), Kirsten/Maxie, John/Edward, Stuart/Alan, Leslie/Monica, Jane/Tracy, Bergen/Alice, Maurice/Sonny, and Laura/Carly.

I don't want to spoil anything from the clip, but I think you're all going to LOVE it. As you know, I DESPISE weekends, and this video (less than 4 minutes) really cheered me up. :D Oh, God. How lame am I?

So...Any takers for tonight at 8pm central? ;)

knh, I started Don't Wanna awhile ago, but I lost it when my computer needed to be reformated. Although, at that point, I kind of gave up with that video. It was a permanent works in progress. ;) Anyway, I'll look into the other song. Thanks for posting!

• Members

This is me jumping upa nd down for you!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps, thanks for the story, I'm reading it now! I've got drawing to do, so I'm taking a short break to read, but I'll post feedback later though I'm sure it's great

• Members

:D Congrats Deb and Fey! :D

I wish you two all the happiness in the world!

SPOILER ALERT

Lainey, you'll love this, if um, one thing leads to another, which I doubt, which is fine, because I'm convinced you're still going to get a little something (not sex, but...). Anyway, if that doesn't make sense, I apologize. LOL. Just scroll...

_

_

_

_

_

_

From Waffle Press: Tracy really ups the ante during Luke's card game, and he could wind up losing the family jewels.

Ha. LuNacy is going to play strip polker, or at least that's what Regency and I speculated.

Keep in mind her spoilers are literal: "Tracy can't have her cake or eat it either." Any other ideas of what this most recent spoiler could mean?

• Members

OHMIGOD! DEB? YOU AND FEY GOT MARRIED?!?! WHEN? WHERE? I'D LOVE DETAILS.. PM ME DETAILS... I'M SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Lainey is SOOO happy!!!

Here's what I think about the "family jewels"....

It's one of his wedding rings!!!!

Which one, is the question?!?!?! When I first read this, I said, 'sh--, she's going to ask for a divorce and demand the ring back.' But the more I think of it, the more I think she's going to want his "fake" wedding band. Looks like she might get it, and a whole lot more. Yipppeeeeeeee. Nothing could make me happier.

And now I'll tell you guys something: On my way home from Thanksgiving weekend this evening I got an email that said I might have to go on an unexpected business trip for a day or two this week. Nothing is definite, but it looks like I'll be out of town a little this week!!! And we all know that when I go out of town -- GREAT LUNACY THINGS HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!! So hold tight my friends, all the signs are there!!!!

LUNACY LOVE IS COMING, MY FRIENDS!!! I'M POSITIVE!!!! :lol::lol:

IT WILL HAPPEN!!!! :wub:

NO DOUBTS!! NONE!!!!

I!!!!! AM!!!!!!! BACK!!!!!! ON!!!!!!! THE!!!!!!!!! BUS!!!!!!!!!!!

JOIN ME!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Keaton ! I like your take on the whole Luke Tracy romance.... sounds like you'll fit into our little bit of lunacy here very nicely! Good to have you!

OH..Everyone knows it DEFINTIELY was Deb's letter in SOD, right? (I bought it. Had to!). Deb, I love that you got our girl her own little picture on that page. Without you, it wouldn't have been there!! So cool.

Ta ta from a VERY HAPPY Lainey in La La Land!!! :lol:

• Members

Lainey, *sniff* our girl DIDN'T have a picture on that page. Yeah, it was my letter, but no, there wasn't a pic of Tracy in it.

Thanks everybody for the congrats. Because we live in Homophobic Hell, the wedding was obviously symbolic. Just Fey and me and the gods. But we did it, and we are married in the most important way possible--in our hearts.

Remember guys, TQ is on today. As for the family jewels, I'm pretty sure it's a play on his "family jewels" (she has him over a barrel) and not the wedding ring.

Hates those stupid spoilers.

• Members

Whatever happens, great spoiler!!! We all know it will be amazing b/c Lainey will be out (and if it turns out not... you can always stow-away), I don't know when that spoiler was for, but I hope it's this week.

As for your story, MF. I did love it. It can be trashy and dirty (that was not a complaint as much as it was a description), but it was also really kind of sweet, so I thought it was great. Plus we can all use a little smut once in a while.

And Congratulations again, I'm so happy for you guys!!!!

• Members

Goodness, i'm sick for a few days and look at all thats happened!!

Deb, CONGRATULATIONS on your wedding, I'm so happy for you and Fey. :D

Ms.Q, I loved your fic missing scenes with Ned and Tracy!

Here is a small spoiler from SoapZone:

to be taken with a grain of salt

_

_

_

_

Tracy gets in Luke’s face, determined to coerce this man to deal with his own culpability.

I am having a good feeling about today because this morning as I was getting ready for work, Soapnet was re-airing Jane's appearance on Soaptalk from this past summer, and after that there were two episodes back to back of Soapography with Scott Clifton and Wally Kurth (Tracy's boys). I am taking this as a good sign! :)

Oh and MF, I loved your fic Touch, it was great!

**Welcome Keaton**