The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

MsQ, I just squeed my little heart out over the new chapters of Waiting Room. They really were fantastic! I love TQ's interactions with everybody, especially Dillon and Luke. You really need to finish this story, because it's awesome.

I'm assuming now TQ on the show today?

ETA: PAGE 199! Okay, since 100 was the breadmaker and 150 was the ice cream maker, I'm thinking we need something really neat for 200.

I suggest one of those fancy espresso/cappucino makers? You know, the ones they build right into your house? It's too cold for ice cream right now, but boy--mmmm.....fancy schmancy coffee in the Break Room while we discuss TQ? I could go for that.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

disappointed, though I'm getting far too used to this feeling.. no Tracy today!!

can't wait for the next appearance... I say as I hang my head and my heart sinks and I shead a tear. It's just a little tear, but it's still there. I know, a bit of an overreaction to a show, but, what are you gonna do?! You can't always choose what makes you happy and a good GH with lots and lots of Tracy (preferably with Luke, but I'll take what i can get) is what makes me happy.

Ms. Q 3 days to go!!!!!!!!

• Members

Wow. :o

No Tracy=Quiet thread.

OT-You know what bothers me? The fact that I can do sooooo much and then still not feeling like I've gotten much done. That makes sense, right?

*shrugs*

MinervaFan, I'm glad you liked the newest additions. I can almost guarantee the story will be finished (and no, it won't be 80+ chapters like Oh, Baby, LOL). However, it probably won't be done 'til after the holidays. Or maybe right before. ;)

Oh, I vote for hot chocolate in the breakroom. Heh. And totally not relevant, but I don't think we had a prize for Page 150. The ice cream maker went to the winner of the JE Trivia Contest. But anyway...LOL.

knh, aww to your birthday count. :) I actually got some gifts today in the mail. 2 packages. 1 card. Must. Not. Open. Until. Birthday. Oh, and Tracy makes me happy too. I'm am definitely sad that she isn't on.

In regards to the countdown, ILoveTracyQ, this site has one. It counts the days/hours/seconds 'til Christmas though instead of the day Tracy should be on. Not very creative, but maybe we could do a "12 Days of Christmas" Thing too. You know, "On the first day of Xmas, Luke gave Tracy..." or something. B)

OT (again)-And now I must continue getting a whole bunch done. I better get that "Wow! I accomplished a lot!" feeling this time. *glares to no one in particular*

But before I go, Lainey and Regency, not sure if you saw ER tonight, but Kerry is getting some action. ;) Not a super lot (eh, she probably got more than we saw), but more than our girl Tracy, nonetheless.

• Members

I thought we all might need a little Pick-Me-Up. :D Here is the full article of Jane's SID Gold Star:

Never make the mistake of calling General Hospital's Tracy a kind woman. Trust us, she will break you in half for doing so. And yet, during the episodes in which the queen of mean found out that Luke's ex-wife had not only returned but set her sights on reclaiming the title of Mrs. Spencer, Tracy's icy heart... well, we're not going to say it melted, but there were definite signs of thawage. We saw it, even if Tracy did everything in her power to prevent Luke from doing so.

Behind The Roar

News of Luke's plan to walk down the aisle with Laura came as a major shock to his current wife, but she opted to camouflage any pain she might be feeling behind a strong drink and a fierce facade. Even Luke's attempt to soothe the savage beast by swearing that their marrage suited him just fine did nothing to ease the pain which she may not have openly expressed but was obvious to anyone looking for it. Upon closer examination, it became clear that Tracy wasn't feeling rage or resentment but rather an actual fear of losing the man she regularly claimed to despise.

But she wasn't about to let Luke walk blindly into the land of happily ever after he imagined sharing with Laura. When Luke declared that he and Laura are magic, Tracy stroked his face and said quietly, "Magic is illusion. And my sweet husband, you need to consider what's going to happen when reality sets in."

The Final Blow

The situation went from bad to worse when Luke announced that he hoped to hold the ceremony in the Quartermaine garden! As Tracy raged at the indignation of having to watch her husband marry another woman under her own roof, Luke tried to pacify his wife. "I love you, Tracy," he said sincerely. But at that moment, she couldn't hear his words and instead closed her eyes as if internally humming a tune to shut them out. Being a realist, there was no was that Tracy could deny the fact that Luke loved-and always would love-his precious Laura.

Jane Elliot is one of the best actresses working in television-daytime or primetime-and is able to make Tracy, whom we should despise, a character we empathize with at the most unexpected of moments. Paired with Anthony Geary's Luke, she positively sparkles. Best of all, like a diamond, she is able to shine without Tracy ever losing the razorsharp edge which makes her who she is. Ironically, while it is Luke and Laura who are considered the classic couple, Elliot's Tracy is, in reality, a far better match for Luke. And don't think for a moment that Tracy doesn't know it!

Also, here is a small spoiler from WUBS, it was updated today 11/30/06

_

_

_

_

_

_

**Tracy wallows in self-pity but still has a razor-sharp plan when it comes to ELQ!

I don't know what this means but its something!

• Members

Gah. I need sleep, but it's so hard to stay away when I've been working on the computer for most of the day! nex, thank you sooooooooooo much for typing that whole article out! I LOVE it so much! And SID is my new favorite magazine! *twirls around some more* Wow...I've been doing a lot of twirling lately. Heh. Oh, nex, I mentioned this at JE Online, but could you tell us the picture that SID used?

AND EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *twirls around yet again* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *reminds self to stay focused on more important issues at hand* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *breathes* SPOILERS! *pants* All right. I'm going to stay positive about this even though the last time Wubs had an ELQ spoiler when Luke was gone, it got CUT. Staci, Staci, Staci, you are not supposed to think like that. *remains positive* Sorry guys. I've been going, going, going all day, except for that one nap I took (oh, and I took a break to watch ER), but you know what I mean...EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *twirls some more*

Oooh...About ER...Regency, they didn't show anything other than kissage (lots of it, and let me tell you, both actresses were into it IMO), but the characters were so going to end up in bed. I know it.

:DB):DB)

SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRACY ROCKS! [/fangirl]

And nex, you are so totally awesome for cheering me up tonight...errr, morning!

:D

OT (sort of), but remember when I complained about overplayed Christmas songs. Well, as it turns out, if you stay up late enough, they start playing different stuff. See this night (morning) keeps getting better and better! Too bad I have to finish what I planned to But that's all right, 'cause I am almost done with what I told myself I would do. And now, I got TRACY Q. SPOILERS to motivate me!!!!!

Why do I have a feeling that when I check this thread tomorrow, my first thought is going to be, "WHAT in the WORLD were you on when you posted this?" :lol: I just had juice!!! Honest!!! Hmm, *reminds self to check the amount of sugar in the juice*

SQUEE! (again)

B)

• Members

Oh, Nex, that exerp was FANTASTIC! It's as if SID was reading the LoveFest! I'm soooo glad our girl is staying.

My lack of regular internet connectivity has created some positive side effects. I made two vids last night--a very short LuNacy (which is, imho, my best video ever) and a longer David and Dorian (OLTL) video. Both are from songs on the "One Life, Many Voices" CD. I gave "Provincetown" to DnD, mainly because it suited their relationship more at this point. But the song I gave LuNacy is just so poignant, and for ONCE, I had the PERFECT clips.

I've asked Fey to upload the vids to YouTube at school today. I know YT is a hassle, but it's the easiest way of getting them up at the moment. I won't have time to post the links today, but you might want to keep an eye on my account (MinervaFan) during the day.

ETA: Today's weather: 44 degrees (feels like 22 degrees); cloudy, stormy. Yay. :( When were those spoilers for, MsQ and Nex?

• Members

Ms. Q, the pic they used in the SID article was the one of her in that deep teal satin jacket that they use for everything else. If I can find a copy on line I'll post it, but it's with her standing at an angle looking atthe viewer, she's got bright red lipstick and reddish shorter hair, a black shell, and silver jewelry. I'm sure you've seen the picture so I hope you know the one I mean.

ps. I really love that the mag said that she is a better match for Luke than Laura is. "Ironically, while it is Luke and Laura who are considered the classic couple, Elliot's Tracy is, in reality, a far better match for Luke. And don't think for a moment that Tracy doesn't know it!" We all knew it, but it's nice to hear that we arent just making it up to suit our perfect imaginary storylines.

• Members

*popping in quickly*

MinervaFan, I'm assuming sometime within the next 2 weeks. I guess time will tell if it's going to be an actual mini-SL or if it's just going to be a one-episode thing. Beautiful video, by the way. I loved the song, and it works so perfectly for LuNacy.

knh, I know exactly what picture you mean. I LOVE that pic. So, I'm thinking I need to get this magazine now...Heh.

Oh! My sister was so wonderful to me today. She called me and wondered if I have checked the AR Section on GHVT or HG recently. I haven't, but she informed me that Tracy's included in one of the videos. Anyway, I checked it out, and while I'm not a fan of the 3 other characters she used (Carly, Lulu, and Sam), it's a really well-put together video, and Tracy gets just as much "clip time" as the rest of them.

Dani California by member.

GHVT Link

MegaUpload Link

If you do post there, I would encourage you to leave feedback. :)

*popping out quickly*

• Members

ok MF, let me just say... that video was perfect. I think the only thing I'd change if I could was it is way too short. Nothing you can do about that, the song is only so long. I loved it, and you were right, the clips were perfect also! I'd love to get a link to download that and add it to my collection b/c I could only get 1/2 of the vid before I kept getting kicked off, but I'll try again later.

Ms. Q 2 days and counting!!!

• Members

OT-I'm around. Sort of. End of the semester here, and the majority of my time is going to reading, writing, and researching (in Spanish). But as much as I love the language (afterall, in December 2007, you'll all be looking at Señorita Quartermaine, LOL), I'm having difficulties, and this is just getting to be too much. :( So. Hard. To. Focus. Hell, I can't even focus in English half the time. And you all know me, I'm easily discouraged. Naturally pessmistic. Ah, it's going to be a fun week. [/sarcasm]

Topic: Um, Tracy is going to be on soon, right? Next week, perhaps? It bothers me that 1/3 of the next week's ABC spoilers are Jason and Lulu. *shrugs* But that's all right, because if Tracy isn't on, I don't have to subject myself to the other less entertaining parts of GH. Hmm, what else? If you haven't yet, I would check out member's video. There's Tracy/Luke, Tracy/Coleman, Tracy/Robert, Tracy/Jax (Ms. Q squees), Tracy/Dillon, Tracy/Dillon/Ned, Tracy/Monica, Tracy/Edward, Tracy/Helena, and just a whole bunch of Tracy period. :D

Oh, and just so everyone knows, I'm not putting down Deb's video by pimping the other one. :o I really did enjoy it, and the song is sooooooo pretty. In fact, I had it playing in the background on my computer for awhile. And I also watched the DnD one, but I must stay away from OLTL because the last thing I need is an RS/Dorian obsession like my JE/Tracy one.

OT (again): GAH! I can't get away from the Spanish! Feliz Navidad is playing on the radio! I used to like this song. Also, I realize I'm going off topic a lot lately, and we all know that is what happens without Tracy. So if anyone wants to stop in and share what's going on in RL, I don't think it would be a big problem. Just stop in, so we know all is well (or as close to well as it's going to get). :)

Hey, how's the weather where everyone is at? They cancelled a million and one schools out here today, even the universities. (Ms. Q smiles because she didn't have to to her Hispanic Literature class...Mwahahaha.) Oh, goodness...See what I mean about focusing? I can't even focus on Tracy in the Tracy thread anymore.

Topic (again): Ooh, I FOUND SOMETHING TRACY RELATED! If you Google "Tracy Quartermaine" under images, repeat the search with omitted results included, and go to page 2, the last photo is my Olive!Tracy banner. How cool is that? LOL. And here is Tracy wearing the jacket that was up for auction at Ebay. (It's a Tracy/Coleman picture). And here...

dec1_071-vi.jpg

is Tracy ONE YEAR AGO. I love her earrings.

And in case anyone was ever wondering, Allison Miller played Teen!Tracy. I just found that out tonight while searching for Tracy related things to post.

Finally, remember that TV Guide article with the person who got to be an extra at Tony's memorial, and Jane Elliot was quoted, joking that soap characters have perfectly posed photos and that maybe Tony was a realtor on the side? Well...I found an interview with that person here. Mentions of Jane Elliot.

And well, that's all I got. I really do have to get back to my Spanish. :( And I have laundry to do. *shrugs*

• Members

wow, Ms. Q, for being off topic as much as you think you are, you sure got a lot of TQ in there!! Anyway, I'm just taking a break from my drawing (AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!) and I thought I'd check in here an see what's going on. Not a lot apparently, but good to hear form you Ms. Q, glad someone stoped in today. Good luck with all your work coming up! I don't envy you, I just finished with that last year. Sort of, I have a class to take next semester (in addition to regular job, my portrait work, and taking an acting class with a friend of my school counselor) Oy, I have a full shcedule coming up. I was so glad to be done with it, but guess again, Kristin!!! Anyway, it's good when you finally get a break (even if it doesn't last). I'll get in my share of b-tching when that all come up, so don't feel bad, plus it's over soon!

• Members

Hey, knh! I keep telling myself the same thing. It will be over soon. I just need to breathe, LOL.

*waves wildly to nex*

Okay, it's Friday night. I've had enough Spanish for a long, long time. Anyone up for breakroom?

http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

Edit: Sorry to nex if you checked the breakroom in the last 10 minutes and I wasn't there. I was having computer issues. :o