The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Ongoing recaps here.

Our girl does good, Deb, but she left the Haunted Star at the half hour break. And now Luke is back at the Spencer house with Lulu. Come back, Tracy! Come back!!! And the make-up/hair in the first couple scenes is "eh." Looks better in the couple afterwards. And NEW jacket. It's black. Gold designs or something.

Edit: Last segment: Cue "Angel" music. Luke is at the Spencers house, looking sadly at the Xmas tree. He takes an ornament down and crunches it in his hands. Time for tilted camera work. (like a bad horror movie) Full of rage and sadness, Luke knocks down the tree. He picks the angel up from the tree, holds it to chest, cries loudly and falls to the ground. So, he hasn't announced that he's leaving yet, so maybe we'll get LuNacy tomorrow?

Edit (again): No LuNacy previews.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

MinervaFan, oy is right. Love me some Tony Geary, but remember his quote about when he compared acting to bungee jumping, saying somethings you fly glorious through the air, and other times you crash into the rocks? Tony defininitely crashed IMO. Maybe if I watched again, I'd feel differently.

Hey, nex, thanks for the feedback on the missing scene!

Hmm, about today's episode...Tracy had an interesting last 2 lines. "That's it! I'm done!" I just assumed she was done trying to get through to Luke, but could there be more meaning to this? *thinking too much* LOL. So, did the cards spoiler get cut, or is that later this week? Or was that what happened today? And didn't SOW say Tracy tries to comfort Luke? That hasn't happened either. Oh, and Tracy, I love you, but you are in NO position to tell Luke when and when he cannot drink. ;)

Edit: Tracey has added more scans to the JE Online Gallery: http://www.jane-elliot.com/galleries/thumbnails.php?album=20 If I haven't said it before, JE is definitely one of those women who get better with age.

And someone tell me "Tracy trying to comfort Luke" did not get cut. Please. We can't even trust reliable spoilers anymore. :( And, speaking of, I'm getting tired of "tricky spoilers." Not that I really thought LuNacy would play strip polker, LOL, but it made sense, didn't it? Whatever played out today didn't go with the spoilers IMO.

• Members

I'm loving the podcast. Wacky!Jane is SOOOO cute. I knew she would be fun... You guys have to see this. Regency, do you have some thing where you can get Flash videos and convert them? Because I'd love to have this in my collection.

In the break room for a little while: http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

Something-More has today's clips up.

• Members

I totally loved Jane in the Podcast! It's funny, if she hadn't been in it, Scott wouldn't have had much of a video. I'd like to have it too if there is a way if anyone can get it.

Downloaded from Something-More but clips 1 and 3 had a error message everytime I tried to download them. Can anyone post it for me?

• Members

Heh. A jacket from Tracy Quartermaine's Wardrobe is up for sale at Ebay. How come a "recycled" one couldn't have been auctioned off? I don't even remember her wearing this one.

And TracyLuv, I agree. It would have been a boring video without Jane. Well, the cast was cute when they were talking about the "nice bus," LOL, but...Yeah, Jane totally spiced things up.

All right. Someone tell me we are getting a LuNacy good-bye scene. Please? Tomorrow, maybe? Or Wednesday? And is anyone else kind of sad that we probably won't see Tracy again 'til the Xmas episode? *kicks TG's vacations*

About the clips: Luke/Tracy and Dillon/Lulu scenes are here if Something-More is having problems. The clip I posted came from Geena of HellaGood.

Edit: Page 197! And 2 more posts 'til I reach 1000! :o

• Members

I liked the 15 minutes I saw. I love how it went to break after Tracy told Luke he needs to be an adult, all break I was mentally berating her about being two-faced, because while entertaining, she's hardly adult most of the time, and she comes back with an 'I know I can't talk' comment.

• Members

I think we'll have to be getting more of them this week. Isn't this when they were supposed to have their "bittersweet goodbye", which, by the way, I think is going to be when T gives L a choice. I don't think it will be a full out ultimatum, but I think she will (ot at least should) say this is how I feel, I know you don't feel the same as I do, but if you care about me at all..... add your own ending.... and this is what you need to think about while you're gone again. That's what i'm hoping anyway. It will be a nice moment b/c they will get out everything they need to and they (or she) will say how they feel and then they'll have to decide whether or not to end it.

As for not seeing Tracy until Christmas... I try not to think about it, I'll be pleasantly surprised everything she's on if I don't concentrate on how often she's not. I don't know how well it will work out, but I'm stickin' to it!!

ps Ms. Q, I though the same thing when she said she wanted to hold him back. i actually was hoping it turned into another scene like when she was telling him she would have told Laura everything if it meant keeping her husband two weeks ago. I was a little disappointed it wasn't, but what are you gonna do?! To be honest I was disappointed with todays scenes. What was there wasn't that bad, but i think I just expected more. It might have been from the spoilers or just b/c I am absolutely in love with this couple, but I expect more a lot of the time. I need to stop doing that, then maybe it'll all be fantastic. On that note, get a-goin' Lainey, we need something great... fast!!!

and I think the "be an adult" thing was, in a way, an it takes one to know one sort of thing. She knows that is one of her biggest faults as a parent and so can spot it in anyone else. I also think that she has also come out of that a bit. Not a whole lot, mind you, but she has always, whether or not she executed it well, had her kids' best interest at heart, while Luke loves his kids, but instead of ignoring their needs, he just doesn't seem to think of them at all when he decides to do somethin.

• Members

Thanks so much Staci! I registered for Hella Good sometime last week, and I got a headache reading the directions/permission for downloads. I was confused, maybe something about posting 3 times, and then I don't know what? sign up 3 friends (or is that aol? or the phone company? LOL) and yada yada, over the river and through the woods to grandmothers house we go la la la.

Anyway, Thanks again!

And btw, since the pod cast I am totally even more in love with Jane!!!!

EDIT: Just finished watching the clip. I liked it. Actually, I didn't know what to expect considering how he's treated her lately so I guess it was better than what I thought it was going to be. I thought he was going to totally ignore tracy or something. And I thought he was gonna tell Lulu not to move back with the step monster. I was afraid he was totally going to blow tracy off and leave. Well he might do that anyway, but well, I just don't know. lol

• Members

NO! There WAS a PICTURE!!!!!! I SAW it with MY OWN EYES!!!!

It was from the day Luke "married" Laura. Tracy is in the black getup that you all liked, and I thought was ugly as sin. She's got the flask in her hand and is looking quite "evil." That picture wasn't there??!?! 'Cause if it wasn't on your page, then Soap Opera Digest prints at least two editions!!! I left the mag in GA, but I asked someone to scan it and email it to me. So I should have it tomorrow. I may or may not have time to email it to you tomorrow, but Deb , you'll get it before the end of the week. (You really didn't see a photo on that page?!?! I don't understand how that can happen. hmmmm)

Yeah... Awwwwww. It was pretty good.

I hated today when I saw it "live," but I gotta tell you on TIVO it's MUCH better!! :lol: First time through I thought that today's Tracy-Luke was all about propping up LuLu for her next great big storyline... and while I still think that... I think there was some good stuff in today.. some stuff that could really help make LuNacy "real," if TIIC goes down that road. And I think they will.... eventually.

You guys, at the end of Tracy's scenes today when she says "I'm done," I think she was really meaning 'she's done with the whole relationship.' For those of you who disagree with me, watch it again. I was struck by how odd it was that she would come to him at the Haunted Star and talk with him about LuLu and not their relationship... but then I realized in her mind, there is no relationship. She's "done." That's what sitting out in the cold was all about the other day -- coming to the realization that she would never be Luke's number one and she didn't want to be his number two. She was saying she's done with the relationship... and I believe she meant it. :o

Good thing for us, that "Tracy" is still in love with "Luke" and that Luke is going to hit up Tracy on the way out of town and ask her to wait.. and have patience.. and she will.. cause she loves him. She may be "done," but not for long.... LUNACY WILL HAPPEN!!! :lol::lol:

Oh ... I can guarantee a couple more good LuNacy scenes this week, my friends. I'm out of town beginning tomorrow afternoon.. pretty much for the rest of the week. Will likely miss tomorrow, and won't be able to watch again until late Friday... which means good things are coming people... really good things! (They ALWAYS HAPPEN when I'm away. It's guaranteed!!) Enjoy for me! :D

• Members

Lainey, it is SO generous of you to travel frequently in order to provide excellent Tracy scenes for us.

I didn't think the scenes yesterday were disappointing at all. In fact, I was thrilled with them, especially since MsQ said there were three scenes and I wound up counting six! Okay, they were tiny, but it was like dim sum--small portions, but so many of them. And oooh, so satisfying.

It's too close to clock-in for me to go into detail about the scenes from yesterday, but I'm telling you, these were incredible. And "I'm done" didn't mean she was done with the relationship, imho. It meant she was done watching him wallow and trying to convince him to be a man. He knew what he had to do, and she wasn't going to waste anymore time listening to him whine.

As for carrying the Lulu-Banner? Search "Lulu." Replace with: "Tracy." Replace Current? No. Replace All? YES. All that stuff? Tracy's Daddy Issues meets Tracy's Husband Issues, not-so-cleverly disguised as Looking Out for Little Lulu.

Nuff said.

ETA: Mystery solved. Lainey sent me a .pdf file of the letter that got printed with the Tracy pic. It's a COMPLETELY different letter than the one I have in my SOD magazine. Yup. They published BOTH of my letters, in different magazines? I'm not sure which is what, but I will have to compare covers so I can know which one has my other letter.

The one I had has a blurb about Todd's baby (from OLTL) on the cover and a big article with GF about her store in Maine in it. There are also Thanksgiving recipes.

If anyone has the other one, the one with the Tracy pic, can you describe the cover for me so I can find it? Thanks.

• Members

This is how I understood it too. Not that she was done with the relationship but that she was done with his wallowing nonsense.

The Lulu stuff too I feel, besides for Tracy's obvious common prob with the bad father/poor relationship choice stuff is that it's also setting the stage for Lulu's next adventures - Tracy is being used to prop Lulu's next S/L.

Edit 5 mins later:

I guess it took 50 posts to be able to change my member title and now I can't think of anything else to put 'cept for "the wheels on the bus....." cause now it's stuck in my brain! LOL