The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I'm back (again)!! And the first thing I did was scroll through my TIVO! Yep.. I saw the Kerry/TVProducer action. Very cool... I'm very happy about that. What I didn't see in any of the GH episodes I scrolled through (Tu-Fri -- all the ones I missed) was Luke or Tracy. Neither was on!?!? At all!?!?! While I was away!?!?! (Tell me I scrolled too fast and missed something that was there) Good LuNacy ALWAYS happens while I'm away!! WTF?!?!?!?!

I need clarification -- was there really NO Luke after Monday? And if so, do we expect to see him again before he leaves on his vacation? If the answer is "no," then how is GH going to explain his disappearance until late January? The last we heard he told Lulu he "wasn't going anywhere." I'm confused. Someone help me out... What is going on!?!?!?

That writer for SID is a freakin' genius (Minerva, when did you start freelancing for SID? ;) )

Oh Minerva , if it's not too much of a pain could you upload your LuNacy and David/Dorian videos to megaupload or sendspace. I can't really watch YouTube on my home computer, cause it's dialup. I'd like to be able to download your videos and watch them this weekend... if it's not too much trouble. Thanks!

EDITED 100 posts!! oy....

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Congrats to Lainey on 100 posts! I'm assumsing we'll find out that Luke is officially gone via a throwaway line. I bet it will involved drunk Tracy.

knh, I wish I had the clips, but I don't.

Videos/Clips for TracyLuv and nex...

This link has the following:

1-25-06: Tracy/Lulu/Dillon fight over package

Tracy/Lulu Abortion Short Video (audio with instrumental)

Tracy/Family Video (black/white; instrumental)

Tracy Video (instrumental; unedited version)

Tracy/Luke Almost Video

And this link has...

Tracy Bad Day Video

Tracy/Luke Remember Video

Tracy/Luke Time After Time Video (unedited version)

Tracy/Family (plus Luke/Lulu; instrumental)

Tracy/Lulu Short Video (instrumental)

• Members

Here is other article posted in this weeks SID:

Are Luke and Tracy over?

I'll skip the first part (beacuse its all ablut Laura) :P

Although Laura is forever "gone," clearing the way for him (Luke) and Tracy to resume their inconventional marriage, the question is, will they?

Tracy understands that no woman can complete with Laura for Luke's love, but that dosen't mean she likes or accepts it. The drunken depression he fell into after Laura slipped backed into her own mind was a rude awakening for Tracy. Not that he got another taste of Laura, will he want to dine on Tracy?

"We tend to forget, because Luke and Laura, that Luke and Tracy, in their way, have an incredibly strong connection," says Guza. "Luke and Tracy are in love in a very real sense. So what is this going to mean for Tracy? Luke is very much an equal for Tracy. Laura's return very much forced Luke and Tracy to confront what they have... or don't have."

Jane Elliot tends to agree. "It's very painful for her," she says. "Luke and Tracy have expressed their love for each other. But Tony and I were talking about how, the truth is, it's possible t love two people. It's possible to love two dogs, it's possible to love two kids, and it is possible to love two women. He feels for Tracy as well as for Laura in a completely different way."

Not that that is any comfort to a heartbroken Tracy, who is very clear about her feelings. Elliot explaines, "Tracy is more aware than ever of how much she values her relationship with him."

• Members

*Ms. Q is gonna laugh if this is the 200th post*

nex, thanks for the article. I want to see more of this "incredibly strong connection" Guza is talking about. And yay for Jane Elliot quote.

Also, I've added a new banner. Could've been better, but I was getting frustrated. I wanted to make the banner and talk in the breakroom at the same time, and everything kept freezing. Anyway, feedback is appreciated. :)

Will it be 200? Will it be 200?

:lol:

Edit: *snaps fingers* Aww, not 200. Maybe the next post?

• Members

*tangos into post with a red rose*

Ola my lovelies !! :P

Um Lainey yeah I think that's it for Lucas Lorenzo Loser uh I mean Spensa....for NOW.

Oh Staci I loved the Waiting Room updates.

Crap you made me cry.

I love it. :)

I have something cookin' on the personal front, not GH related, and I won't know till probably next Friday if it's going to go through but I'll share if it does.........Big changes if so. I don't mind, I like change and I'm due for one, feeling restless....that's unfortunately a quality that Luke and I share.....

Well better get off to bed, and smirks and coolkid glad to see you posting, of course there are others we haven't seen in a while.

What happened to tracyluver, kenna, and wow when's the last time we saw 4XCrazy?

I miss all you guys. :(

And you can NEVER have enough Tracy love.

It's a rule, darlin'.

I bought the SID, it was worth it for the TQ/JE stuff.

I love how SID loves Tracy and Jane. I don't care too much for the Jason and Sonny worship, but I love the Jane praise of course.

Have a good morning ya'll.

Me tired and off to bed. :)

WELL CRAP ! LOL I come in here and about to leave and see TracyLuv, Ms.Q and nex all hangin.'

I'd stick around but I really am tired. *waves*

• Members

*popping in*

Hey, gang. Our computer line is still down (I'm sneaking in on the main line to check my email), so I won't be on much until probably Monday.

Thanks for the feedback on the vids. I'll upload them Monday night to Sendspace or MegaUpload and post the links here.

I'm working (cross your fingers) on a pressie for MsQ's birthday (TOMORROW). I think Keith (you remember him, don't you?) has a birthday next week, too.....

We're off to the Science Museum in Louisville today, but tomorrow should be slow enough for me to get some writing done. (cross your fingers again). Hope everybody is doing fine, and thanks for all the wonderful TQ/JE stuff!

*popping out*

ETA:

*popping back in*

MsQ, your new banner cracks me up. I noticed how you were QUITE selective on who you called "The Quartermaines." I was even more amused at who you didn't call Quartermaines. :)*coughJasoncoughEmilycoughAJcough* I really love it.

*popping back out*

• Members

BTW about the vids......I hate to again sound computer UN-savvy, but how do you view MEGA upload?

I've never been able to do it, when I type in the letters it says to type, it doesn't do ANYTHING.

I'd love to have been able to watch all the vids and clips you guys have posted, but the MegaUpLoad alludes me.

I also wasn't able to view the "Bus" clip that SC did, I never could get that thing to plaY.

Happy almost Birthday to Staci.

:)

*sips peppermint cappucino*

Have a safe trip Debbie and have fun. :)

I'll pop back in, I likely have to go to work today. *she says, smiling through her frustration*

But I'll be baaaaaack.

:lol:

• Members

not much to say today yet, just wanted to drop in and say... 1 day to go Stac!!!! I did the countdow already in the breakroom, but this was for everyone else's benefit. Now I'm off to get my hair cut and, surprise surprise, draw some more.

• Members

*twirls in*

I'm going to be having company later today and into early tomorrow, so I won't be around. Thanks for the early birthday wishes!

About the banner, I consider AJ a Quartermaine, but since he's not around, I left him out. As for Skye, leaving her out was actually an accident. I forgot all about her now that she's mixing it up in the mob squad. :o

Regarding MegaUpload; type in the letters and then click "Download." You'll have to wait 45 seconds, and then click, "Click to download." Hope that helps.

A little treat: May 3, 2005: At the Haunted Star, to the best of Tracy's knowledge, Luke has just been shot, and now Helena has the gun pointed at her. Tracy flips out. Luke tries to get a hold of his gun from the floor but can't. Helena turns the gun onto Luke, and then it's Super!Tracy to the rescue!!! She almost kind of dives, removes the gun, ends up on the ground. She sits up. Without her weapon, Helena flees. Luke pops up and tells Tracy to "Get down" and "Hit the floor." She listens and then Luke gets the gun away from her. Tracy is furious. Luke decides she needs a body guard, and he's just the man to do it. Tracy is not interested until later at the Q's, when she can't even walk 2 feet without fearing that Helena is watching her. She returns to the HS where Skye and Luke are, and they hear the police. Unaware to Tracy and Skye, Luke has set his latest plan into action...

Thanks to member for the clip! She got it from Misty/GHVT, but don't quote me on that.

*twirls out*

• Members

hey guys. We got our christmas tree today so I'm finally starting to feel like it's actually coming. I've been in the christmas spirit for a long time, but we're all really big christmas people at my house, but it's been too warm. It's felt like it's way too early and we have a lot of time left, but we don't so I'm glad it's starting to set in. Well, thanks for the clip Ms. Q, I was actually looking for that one and was going to ask about it later, so you beat me to the punch.

AND HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

wow, so I just re-read that... rambling again I guess. nothing to do with anything on the thread. Oh well, it's a weekend so it's not like there'd be a lot going on here anyway. Got my hair cut and got a job doing yet another portrait. I was doing one for my hairdresser anyway, who's a friend of mine, so she said she was going to hang it up to get me a ton of word of mouth publicity, but I was finishing up the one I've been working on and a woman there asked me to do one for her. She also said she'd have me do it after the holiday and at my own leasure, which is a big selling point for me right now. I guess I'll be raking in the big bucks in a little while with all of this. Thank God, cuz I'll be needing it soon, damned classes! Anyway, see you all later!

• Members

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACI!!!!

It should be just after 12 midnight there (cause it's just after 1:00 am here), so that means it's Sunday! Your Birthday!! I hope it is a happy one and that you get at least as many presents as you give us here everyday Stace!! :) . I hope for you that in the year ahead your wishes are realized and fulfilled!