The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

as much as I want to say no b/c paul is a big fat meany :( I can't. I want to say that she sould definately get with someone. Not as a way to make Luke jealous, though it would be a little something extra, but as something to do with all her time and as a way to forget about and get over Luke. I think it should also be someone who treats her well (not that loves her and not that she will love), but who treats her well enough to make Luke realize what he lost. As much as I want to say that... I think it would also be interesting to see him with Paul there. He's a sh-t, but no matter how badly he treated her she was in love with him. Luke will she how she acts with him, how he would treat her now, and see how jealous Luke gets and what he does about it. I'd be curious to see if he would protect her from Paul and what he'd do. I know he does protect her, but that is when he is jealous and when he felt like he needed to mark his territory, so as not to lose his money. I want to know how he'd come to her aid when he doesn't feel threatened, when he just sees her getting hurt and the person not thinking twice about it... enter Paul... or back to plan A

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

AAAAAAAAAAHHH (bounce) AAAAAAAHHHHHHH (bounce) AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

For those of you that couldn't figure it out, that was me jumping for joy and screaming b/c I can get MF's video.

MinervaFan, you're my favorite!! how 'bout that?! (that doesn't mean I love the rest of you anyless, little ones)

• Members

Gosh you guys are a fic writin' group these last few days.....and I LOVE it.

The stuff I read here is TEN times better than the stuff I get on my screen.

How sad is that??

But good for meeeeee cause I get Tracy goodness.

Tracy was GREEN. Hah. :) Cute Story Deb.

It reminds me of an incident years ago with Tracy and Monica and Lucy and some face cream that was experimental. I think they all had green faces or something. But it was funny and cute. :)

Um.....anyone else have any OTHER fics they want to post?

Cause I think we may be in for a little dry spell........

• Members

I had ONE crappy day.

But I came home to TWO new stories (One by Minvera and the other by Regency !!) What more could a fangirl ask for!?!?

Oh.. and then there is Minerva's Token story that is blissfully buried in my brain! I LOVE it much!! It's rapidly becoming my "happy" place when the world is going nutso.

Yeah!! Thanks!! :lol:

• Members

It must be all the love here--less than a week before our vacation, Fey's monthly check went missing yesterday. This is the check all our utilities come out of...just in case you needed to know. Our vacation/Christmas/move out in January budget is so tight it squeaks, so this was a humongous blow.

This morning, after I'd called all the utilities to set the ball in motion for extensions while we wait for the grace period to pass so we could request a replacement, I got an email from Fey saying THE REDNECK had found the check in a stack of Fey's mom's mail!

It must be all the love here. You guys just WANT me to have a great vacation, and you're sending SCADS of positive mojo my way.

Have I ever mentioned to you guys that I love you all?

Keith, you need to send pictures of you in ElphaDrag.

Lainey, you need to have more bad days, so you will love our stories even more.

MsQ, you need to post more updates. Now.

Regency, come on--you haven't tortured Tracy in DAYS....whines....

ILTQ, you know you can't stay away. We're addictive, and Tracy is our crack!

To anyone I've missed--you know who you are. Keep the Lurve going. When I'm out of contact next week, I expect you guys to talk nice about me, and keep all the TQ goodness flowing so I have much goodness to return to. So...There...

ETA: Waves to MagicHappens. LOVE your username. :)

• Members

Deb, I hope everything else goes well for your vacation. Just think a week without us breathing down your neck for fic. Enjoy it, you won't be getting too many breaks.

Yeah, it's been a whole twenty-four hours since I put Tracy in harm's way. I'm losing it...pops out a work-in-progress. Never mind, I've got a suitable treatment for her in the File o' Doom!!! :blink: I promise she'll get to be happy at least once. Apparently, it'll be after death, but happiness is happiness. :mellow:

ETA: What should we do for Jane's Bday. how about a ficathon of all her characters. Usually we stick with TQ, but what if we went nuts with it?

• Members

Have fun on your vacation Debbie, and soooo glad ya'll found the check. :)

Did you HUG the redneck, Debbie? Just wondering. :) *ducks*

Have fun on your vacation. :)

yes I suppose Tracy (and this site) ARE addictive.

Best character on daytime IMO. Played by one of the best actresses. what's not to love?

And Reg....*whines* you ARE going to retcon and do the plot bunny we were talking about yesterday.

Right? :D

Okay if you don't, but I think it could be your best work yet..... B)

I so hope our girl is on BEFORE the Christmas show.

Idiots. <_<

ETA Reg the fic idea is a good one, but since I don't normally write fics I'll stay out of the voting process. LOL

• Members

*waves to everyone*

OT-It's SO cold here. Outside AND inside. I'm inside with a scarf and a blanket. The heat is on and working, so I don't know why it's like this. Maybe cheap windows? There's definitely more than just a draft coming from them. *shrugs*

Regency, I'm not too familiar with the other characters JE's played, so it'd be hard to write, but we'll see...

MinervaFan, enjoy your vacation! Glad the check was found.

So, no Tracy, I'm assuming? What about tomorrow?

BTW, remember when we said Geary & Elliot sounded like a law firm? A sexy, over-fifty law firm? LOL. ILoveTracyQ brought it up and suggested one of us create a banner. No, I didn't create anything, but I ran across a photo the other day of Luke and Tracy in the hospital boardroom. Might work for the law firm banner if anyone is still interested. I could try something, but it probably won't be for another week or so. Anyway, here is the picture:

07052005_150vi-vi.jpg

Heh. :lol:

• Members

One of??? I'm gonna go with the best, but that's just my opinion!

MF, I haven't been on much today, so I just wanted to sya have a great time on your vacation. Probably not going to be, but I hope there's lots to fill you in on when you get back. Glad to hear about the check, bythe way.

I'm in a holiday kind of mood, so sending everyone lots of good wishes today!

OT, one of my kid's told me I was his princess and he was going to marry me, then he gave me a dress up ring!! He's 5, how cute is that?! (ps, I work in a daycare while I'm getting my masters for elemantary ed). I have the Christmas party on Thursday so I get to see Santa!

OT again. A few months ago I had nothing to do for my classes so drew a pic of JE, the one on the abc site (the one on TQ ficathon site). I kinda wanted to post it and then I realized that I sent it out to her b/c I'm a big dork like that. Oh well, maybe next time I have enough time on my hands to draw out of boredom!!

talk to you all later!

I'm off to work on pic #2 Keep up the stories... pleeeaaasse