The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

To MinervaFan, TracyLuv, Lainey, and Regency, sorry I disappeared from the chat for a long time. A friend called, and then someone else, on the other line, called. And this is weird, 'cause I got a voicemail from a 3rd person in the meantime. :o

TRACY ROCKS!

And, now the phone is ringing again...

*hugs to all*

You all are GREAT!

:D

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I know I am way late but Happy Birthday Staci ! Sorry it wasn't the best. :(

I tried wishing you a Happy Birthday on the JE site but it kept bringing me back to the sign in screen after I already signed in and tried to "post" my message.

So I kept going in circles, signing in and then typing a post and trying to post it but getting directed back to the sign on screen.

Anyone else have that problem?

Anyway, Happy Birthday to you, what's left of it.

Debbie I liked the fic, your fics and Ms.Q's almost always make me like Lacy, even when I don't IRL.

I thought it was *sweet*.

Reg I'll have to read yours and reply,and nex I'll have to watch your vid tomorrow.

I am off to bed, if I forgot to review a vid or story, sorry.....my job is just crazy and my boss takes advantage and he just doesn't care that he drives us into the ground. He doesn't care if we work fourteen hour days, as long as HE gets to go home at 5.

He just doesn't care. :(

And YAY ! I get to get up and do it all over again in the morning.

*sigh*

Thanks for letting me rant. :)

• Members

It's no big, ILTQ. Bosses can be such unfair hardasses. I'm sorry yours is making you crazy.

If you're still hanging out with me in the Bentley of Neutrality, I've got something for ya...The Die Lands. Don't kill me. It's sort of a pick ya up and knock ya down kind of thing. :D

Brought to you, once more, by the MinervaFan Beta Company, dontcha know? :lol:

• Members
Reg, almost made me cry (I say almost b/c I am not really a cryer), but not altogether in a bad way. Great story, still have to say I would have wanted Laura to get kicked out on her a$$, but, ya know, whatever... I guess I'll just have to wait for it to really happen, but still a great little story.

• Members

Reg I loved both your stories, and nex I haven't had a chance yet to view your vid.

I know it'll be great though.

speaking of stories for Birthday presents, *cough* someone has six months to do mine.

:lol:

Although next week would be nice, but no rush......

I'd like a cute fun flirty "light" one......seeing the clip from the HS with Helena/Tracy/Luke (THANK YOU Ms.Q for that, I have watched it many many times already)

made me really miss that antagonistic bickering side of their relationship. I think the show should have played on that more, because those moments are some where the sexual tension is most obvious, IMO.

I'm just kidding, I'm not telling anyone they have to write it, but I'd love to see a Luke/Tracy adventure story, or on the run, I know on real GH there would sadly be a lot of comparisons to Luke/Laura, even though they are totally different and should be treated so, that'll never happen, and we'd hear a bunch of " Luke/Laura would never do it that way,etc".

A fic might be more possible because we can do what we want in fics, we can make it as fun and silly or as serious as we want.

I also would have loved to see Luke moving into the Q's to protect Tracy from Helena (which is how the story should have started IMO) after he took the money from Helena's bank account....and then they fight and bicker their way to love. ( I REALLY like this one as the idea for a "retro" fic, making THIS the start instead of the Vegas thing. Maybe, a BIG maybe, Luke and Tracy DO marry, but it's as a cover to explain Luke's presence at the mansion). *hint* to Debbie or Ms.Q, who would ROCK this particular story I think.

ETA that I just think that the story would have been a lot more dignified and mature and touching and human and would have actually allowed us to see the two of them together fighting the attraction....as opposed to what we actually got. :)

*shrug* just thinking about how GH screwed up what could have been a great story from the beginning, of course Jane and TG make it great now, but I hate that there are so many missed opportunities in the story.

Anyone wanna guess if TQ will be on today? Anyone?? :rolleyes:

• Members

Thanks Keith! Now, we must get ready for YOUR birthday. *starts decorating breakroom with balloons and streamers* :lol:

ILoveTracyQ, about the fic, I gotta finish Oh, Baby first, which hopefully won't take 6 more months, LOL. But I love your ideas! :D

SPOILER-ISH

_

_

_

_

_

So, according to an anonymous "insider," when asked about the less talked about characters, he/she said JI/Edward, SD/Alan, LC/Monica, JE/Tracy, JZ/Bobbie, and RA/Audrey all taped mid-last week, but that's about it. This of course coincides with the date the Xmas episode will air. Are we really that surprised?

• Members

ILTQ, I had the same fic idea after seeing that clip. It basically write itself. I mean, we think so, why didn't the TPTB follow the natural progression of things? This is why they're the Idiots In Charge.

I liked them there. It was adorable how Tracy was all freaked out. It would've been even better had Luke had jumped out at her from around the corner and scared the living daylights out of her. I mean, if she's gonna be in peril, put her in peril. :blink: Says the girl who is her lapdog.

TQ Anonymous: The first step is admitting that I have a problem. the second step is not giving a damn. B)

ETA: Ya'll know what other important date is coming up? It rivals Christmas in its importance and is roughly a month off...Ya'll should have this figured out by the time I get home otherwise your JE T'Adore card is SO revoked

• Members

Reg do you mean JE's birthday?

Her 60th?? :)

01/17/1947....yes I know, I need help too. :)

And since you likey the idea about the "bodyguard" thing Reg, why don't YOU write it?

*taps foot* Because that? Having Luke give a crap, instead of the way he acted when Tracy was kidnapped by that goon last year ?? Would soooo ROCK.

• Members

Thought for the day: isn't this just a perfect time to bring back Paul??

I think it looks like PS might be killed off OLTL soon, and he could pop up just as Luke and Tracy get comfortable again.

Can you see Luke's face, and how he will react, with the shoe on the other foot?

Hmmmm.........verrrryyyy interesting.

And uh no....no Tracy so far today I don't think. :(<_<:angry:

• Members

Someone tell me Tracy was in the previews. And please don't lie.

So, I'm guessing it's going to be at least until next week 'til she's on again, and that's only if the scenes don't get cut.

Oh, there are updated ABC Media Net photos thru the week of the 25th. Lulu's still hanging out with Spinelli, but the Jason/Lulu photos are for next week. She's gonna BREAK DOWN in his ARMS, and GH won't ever cut Julie's breakdown scenes like they did with another actress whose name begins with a J. *cough*

And speaking of next week's scenes, why does Spinelli's grandmother have 6 photos, and Tracy can't even get one? I almost want to laugh. This is just SO. STUPID. :blink: I think Kali/Kristina gets more air time than Jane/Tracy.

ILoveTracyQ, you know GH would never do it right. :P

• Members

hey guys, so as it turns out... I screwed up the Christmas countdown!! I know, really stupid. i was counting down till Christmas Eve, but oh well. So now.....

we have 21 days left until Christmas.

and (if I have the right day, TOTALLY sorry if I don't) 3 days until Keith's birthday

I finally finished my picture last night at 2 in the morning. WOOT!!! 1 down, 2 to go before Christmas (and what ever is coming after that). I'd love to upload it, probably just to be a show off, part as proof to myself that I have actually finished it b/c at this point I think I've imagined it, but, alas, they are not my kids, so i probably can't do that. Wouldn't it be great if I could post it and block the faces like on cops or something?!

• Members

Ms.Q, as far as I can tell from reading Soapzone's love post Tracy was not on today, sorry. :(

MinervaFan, I just wanted to say that I loved your little fic "Small Token"

Regency, I loved both "We Gather Together" and "The Die Lands"

This is a bit off topic, but this morning as I was getting ready for work, I had Soapnet on and I saw a commercial for the Spencers, I thought it was funny because it was a cartoon similar to South Park but the characters heads were pictures pasted on their bodies. It went something like this.....back in 1981 Luke married Laura and they had two childern together Lucky and Lulu and then Laura introduced Nikolas as her long lost love child. Now Luke is married to Tracy Quartermaine, Laura is in a mental instituition, Lucky is addicted to drugs and Lulu is in college. I just thought I would share this bit of info because they included Jane as a "Spencer."

knh I can't believe that Christmas is exactly 3 weeks away, :o thanks for pointing it out!! I guess this means I better get started on my Christmas shopping.

• Members

I may be the only one, but frankly, I'm glad she wasn't on today. I was at work and had to tape it (here's where the story gets long). We cut down our Christmas tree the other day and, even with the cut and falling to the ground, being bailed, and brought home bouncing in a truck, there remained a family of mice. Oh yeah, that was a pleasant little surprise when we brought the tree into the house. Anyway, we brought it in and out pops a mouse, runing around the room, hiding everywhere until my dog chased it out. In looking for it, my dad moved everything in the room and unplugged all our appliances in the room, including the all important vcr. I wasn't down stairs when he did this, so i didn't know I had to re-set everything on the machine, so of course, nothing taped today!!

To boil that down to a much shorter story.... Kristin got nothing today :(

so, always one to look on the bright side, there was nothing for me to miss!