The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Chatroom was great last (Friday) night! It's nice when we get a group all at once.

Nex, Thanks for posting the SID article!! Let's keep our fingers crossed that Tracy/Jane will have a great new contract year w/wo Lukey.

Smirks, great to see you here. You should post more often! You must have totally won the challenge at SOC! You were good, too good actually! It was scarey. I felt the need to defend even though I knew it was a challenge! Some of the stuff was so shocking I nearly fell off my chair!! Especially what you said you almost did when you saw Luke and Tracy almost kiss! naughty, naughty! Did you do your penance?

Deb, great LuNacy vid! and YES it was toooo short.

ILoveTracyQ, Congrats on getting the 200th post! may I have an eggnog cappuccino please? :)

Staci, Thanks for posting the vid by Member! That vid was totally awesome considering it had Carly and Sam in it LOL! Loved the footage in there of Tracy and Monica duking it out in the fountain! and thanks too for posting your vids, they are fabulous! I was in chat till almost 3 am and I didn't get to bed 'til about 6am. I spent 3 hours watching your vids and checking out the LuNacy screen caps from clarissa. Also.. TOTALLY LOVE the banner Ms. Q!! It has all my favorite Q's in it - YEAH!!

knh it was nice to finally meet you last night :)

Lainey, welcome home :)

Regency, where the heck are ya?

request: does anyone have or know where I can get clips of Tracy and Coleman? besides the bed scenes I already have? thanks.

Long post, I know, but I'm trying to make up for lost time :). Have so much stuff due for school - 3 papers due in the beginning of this week and the week after is finals. So I better get crackin'. On second thought I'd rather keep reading Deb's AU fic. hmmm what a dilemma... let's see ... school work or Tracy fic? ....

oh well... SKIPS OFF TO CONTINUE WITH DEB'S AU FIC ... hee hee

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey Staci, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! I hope you have a great day and you get everything you want (gifts and otherwise) b/c everyone deserves that on their birthday, but you're so sweet to everyone (at least here, and you seem like a very genuine and nice person otherwise) so that goes double!

and Tracyluv, I second that request for Tracy/Coleman clips. I was looking for some too. Especially the ones from 6/27/05 if anyone's got them (they are the clips in the Dani California video, but I don't remember them). Oh yeah, and good luck with all your work!

• Members

Feliz Cumpleanos, Senorita Q!

Ten un dia excelente!

Or something! :lol:

ETA: Deb, go look up Laura Roslin now. She has gotten even better looking. The wardrobe people love her and she and Bill are getting it on. Find the screencaps. You will die. I died. She likes boxing. It's canon. They are frakking canon!!!-ish.

• Members

Semi-OT: Sorry I haven't been around. Power outages in the area have affected my internet connectivity to the point where I don't have any internet access at all. :( But I'm at the university library now, so here I am...ready to post. :D

THANK YOU ALL for the birthday wishes! I'm so happy to be a part of this board/thread. You all make it worth it. And I cannot thank you enough for how wonderful you've all been. I appreciate everything you do soooooo much.

coolkid, you don't have to speak to me in the you-formal/Usted form, but the Spanish is still right. LOL. Thanks so much!

TracyLuv, thanks! Today wasn't such a happy day, but yesterday was, LOL, so I'll just pretend that was my birthday. LOL.

MinervaFan, I loved your dream! I dreamt that I met Jane Elliot in the ladies room before at a restaurant, but yours sound much more fun. And I adored the fic. Like I said, today was kind of "eh," but your fic cheered me up so much. What a cute little idea, that literally had me going "aww" out loud.

Lainey, thanks! I enjoyed yesterday; does that count? ;) Thanks for the fanfic feedback, by the way. Chapter 85 (that's the right chapter, I think) hasn't been spiced up yet, LOL, but it probably will be when I do get it posted.

knh, thank you. You should see me in RL; I'm not always this sweet. *evil laugh* J/K. CLICK ME for June 27, 2005 clips. Member uploaded them for me yesterday. Credit goes to Misty/GHVT (I think). And I loved the birthday countdown. Maybe you should start one for Xmas, when is probably around the time we'll see Tracy again.

Regency, aah! More Spanish! LOL. Thanks so much!

nex, LOL @ "this time for real." Beautiful video. I'm glad you added in audio. Worked really well. And perfect music choice. Thank you.

• Members

Okay, Ms. Q , you need to start having more birthdays... just start making them up! I love the birthday presents you've gotten here. Deb , I know that story was for Ms. Q , but it must have occured to you that I would loose my mind over it. OMIGOD! I was DYING! DYING! ha

Nex , I love your video! It was super-fantastic!! Very moving!!!

Sorry, Ms. Q your day wasn't the bestest... you certainly deserve the bestest!

LB

• Members

Hey Ms. Q, thanks for the clips. sorry you had a crumby day. At my house we have a birthday week (I guess we're big on celebration over here), so 1/7 ain't bad, here's hoping the rest make up for it. And damned straight I'l start a Christmas countdown, as long as it hasn't gotten on people's nerves yet I'm all over it. Ready...

wait for it....

and we have 21 DAYS left until Christmas!!!

hoy 21 dias hasta Navidad! for all you spanish speaking folk... one of which, I haven't been in a few years, so I hope that was right.

MF, I just finished reading your story... Amazing!!! I don't know what else to say. Oh yeah... I think, if it's possible, I'm now an even bigger Lunacy fan than before. There wasn't a whole lot of wiggle room, but you did it, you pushed me just a bit over the edge with them!!!

• Members

Ms. Q, thanks for posting the tracy/coleman clip. I'm sorry your day wasn't too great but you stilll have 364 more days till the next one. I'm sure you'll have some really wonderful days in there. You deserve them.

Nex, Great vid!

Deb, OMG!! I love, love, loved your present to Ms. Q!! It was totally SEXY!! - Yeah!

• Members

I just thought I'd dance onto the thread and say that in accordance, though quite exclusively of, Ms. Q's birthday, I've complete the third and final installment of The Same Place. :blink: I just sort of randomly started writing it. Uh, not a whole lot happens, but it sounds like an ending to me. Dedicated to you, Staci.

So, part three in the Increasingly Inaccurately Named Duet...The Same Place | We Gather Together -- no, there's no singing. ;)

Ha, and I wrote this thing where Lulu basically lived her life overhearing TQ and Luke making love every night. She finally got tired of it and ran away. Yeah, it was stupid, but amusing.

Deb, read the fic and I demand that you stop making me like them. I mean it, I'm starting to take it personally. In case you couldn't tell, I adored it. In fact, my answer would've been the same had I typed it before I read it. Muy awesome, Deb. :D

• Members

Hey--Sorry for bringing negativity here. (You all know how I feel about weekends. :P) Anyway, I really did have a wonderful day yesterday. My sister and 2 friends visited and at midnight, they sang Happy Birthday. We had a good dinner, watched TV and a movie afterwards. I got nice gifts and other nice stuff in the mail, LOL.

So, since my internet connection is back (*crosses fingers*) and I'm no longer in the library analyzing Hispanic Literature, anyone up for the breakroom? http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

Oh! Regency, that was a wonderful ending. I really enjoyed it. The toast at the end was really sweet. And YAY for LuNacy!

I WUB you guys! :wub:

Edit: So, I was thinking of making another video, but are there any clips of Tracy in the snow other than that scene with Jax? Or does anyone have clips of the snow in general? LOL.

Edit #2: Part 2 of that PodCast thing is up (the bus ride). It's not a really good Part 2. It's "On set with Kirsten Storms." Still at the location shoot, and JE has a 2 second appearance at the end. I have no idea what she's saying though. It's like *mumble, mumble, mumble Scott* Then she makes a face in the camera, LOL. Maybe one of you guys will be able to hear it better.