The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Tracy-less days suck.

:(

And I have that feeling too Ms.Q, that maybe the next time we see Tracy she'll make a passing comment about Luke being gone and that's it.

*bites tongue*

TRALALALALALALA Isn't GH WUNDURFUL? :rolleyes:

And Ms.Q thanks but I already found it. Sorry. LOL

nex I sometimes post at SOC too, and smirks pretty much lives there, so see ya there. :)

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

OT- *listening to Christmas music* And "I'll Be Home Christmas" is sooooooo overplayed. Yeah, yeah, different versions and all that, but come on already! *pouts*

Nah, it won't be Tracy. Lucky will probably have the throwaway line. It's practically a rule that we are not allowed to see Tracy if her husband isn't in town. ;):(

Because it's been requested, and 'cause I was probably going to start doing it anyway...LOL.

Tracy Quartermaine: One Year Ago: November 29, 2005

Large screencaps can be found here.

Previously on General Hospital: Tracy found Lulu stealing from Skye and proudly welcomes her stepdaughter to the family.

Tracy sees an ally in Lulu.

nov29_016-th.jpg

nov29_015-th.jpg

Lulu: No way would I ever want to be a part of this family.

Tracy: Don't speak too soon, Missy.

Lulu: And what would I call you? Ma Quartermaine?

Tracy: Uh, not if you value your life. I like your style. I think we can be useful to each other.

If Lulu dislikes Skye as much as Tracy does, the 2 could work together to get rid of her. Lulu agrees, but it comes with a price. As they are bargaining, Luke and Skye interrupt.

nov29_069-th.jpg

Tracy: So you help me get rid of her, and I will give you a sizable allowance.

Lulu: How much?

Tracy: A lot, and a car.

Lulu: What kind?

Tracy: High-end, convertible.

Lulu: And what about gas money?

Tracy: Gas money.

Lulu: On top of the allowance?

Tracy: Enough! No more negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Luke and Skye: [enter]

Lulu: You are a lying, evil witch.

Skye sides with Lulu. Lulu wonders if Tracy is right and that Luke doesn't want her and storms off. Tracy doesn't believe that Skye cares about Lulu; she just wants to get closer to Luke.

nov29_082-th.jpg

nov29_085-th.jpg

Lulu: I won't apologize to Tracy, so don't ask me to.

Skye: Oh, Lulu, honey, you were just being honest. Tracy is an evil, lying witch.

Tracy: And she is an incorrigible brat.

Lulu: Tracy said that once you realize that having me here won't annoy her into a divorce --

Tracy: And it won’t.

Lulu: You'll send me back to grandma's or Aunt Bobbie’s or boarding school. You'll never keep me here, because you don't really want me.

Skye: That is completely untrue. Now, Tracy just says that because she's spiteful, which happens to be her only real talent.

Luke: Don't worry about it, princess. Papa knows exactly what's happening here.

Lulu: Tracy's right, isn't she? You don't really want me and you never will.

Lulu storms off...

nov29_090-th.jpg

Skye: She [Lulu] is miserable. You know, she's your daughter. How much longer are you going to subject her to this stepmother from hell?

nov29_091-th.jpg

Tracy: You don't care about her any more than I do. You just want to get to Luke.

Luke: And the problem there would be?

nov29_092-th.jpg

It's Skye vs. Tracy, with Luke caught in the middle.

nov29_114-th.jpg

Tracy: I have no intention of allowing you and this wannabe Quartermaine to live happily ever after on my money.

Luke: My money. Spanky Buns, my money. I'm the one who stole it fair and square.

Tracy: This scam was your idea, and if you don't like the way it worked out, don't blame me.

Skye: All Lulu wants is to spend her life with you. Does it really mean she has to put up with this harpy?

nov29_115-th.jpg

Tracy: You know what? It's my money, he is my husband, and I will deal with his delinquent daughter, little Lulu, however I please!

Tracy storms off.

• Members

*Ducks behind furniture.*

Will I be stoned? Four and a half more hours til the challenge is done.... I can't do it anymore. Haha...I guess I do live at SOC. I should get my mail there.

Okay, so any ideas on what my pennance for this should be? Videos? Banners? Icons? I feel that I've been slacking in my Tracy allegiance, mostly do to the fact that I haven't had my computer, and my 8 year old machine doesn't really like the lovefest. But that's rectified now (albeit, I've lost my entire collection of video clips and screencaps...but hey, it works). Anyway, I totally had like two weeks of Lovefest to read through yesterday.

Very belated congratulations on your wedding, Deb.

Oh, what I miss when I'm away too long....

• Members

In the Breakroom.

Oh, my GAWD. Somebody at JE.com posted links to Jane's episode of ElectroWoman and DynaGirl, in all its Krofft ElectraGlory, on YouTube. I am LMFAO.

Ya'll, I used to watch the Krofft Supershow religiously, every single Saturday morning. ElectraWoman and DynaGirl were my heros. Okay, after Wonder Woman. And pretty much anybody else. But oh, my, gawd. Jane is hilarious. And Diedre cracks me up.....

ElectraWow, DynaGirl. It just doesn't get any better than this....

EW&DG: Return of the Pharoah, pt 1: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZH7Hx99r1rI&amp...ted&search=

Part 2: http://youtube.com/watch?v=TbHQ0mt624E&amp...ted&search=

Part 3: http://youtube.com/watch?v=le80sTXpktc&amp...ted&search=

Part 4: http://youtube.com/watch?v=8LB5l1oElgM&amp...ted&search=

• Members

ok, so I can understand not having her on for the last 2 days... well not really, but I'll reluctantly go with it. I am a little disapponted seeing as we'd be all but asured a great week... thanks lainey!!! Well, just kidding (to lainey), but still, I hope that that littel "I'm done" doesn't count as the goodbye!

• Members

Ok, don't laugh at me b/c this is going to be a reeaaaaaallllllllllly stupid question. I don't know how I found this, but I hope someone else has seen it and can answer me. I found a myspace page that has a person as Tracy Quartermaine! All the people on the friends list are characters also. I was wondering if someone knew if this was legit or not. I know that some thigs have character blogs and I lot of famous people have myspace pages (though I've never seen one of them as the character). It could be and probably is completely bogus, but I was just wondering b/c I thought it was kind of cool if it's not. I'm sure I've made myself look like a big enough idiot, but just to go that extra mile, here's the link.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=105098376

nevermind. I think I answered my own question. I was looking at some of the other profiles and the Laura Wright one said that they were role playing. Don't I feel stupid now!!!!

• Members

Aww, nex thanks, but you didn't miss my birthday. It's not until this Sunday. ;)

And now I must confess...

*steps on platform and clears throat*

nex and I were in the breakroom earlier before I got kicked off. By the time I got back in, she was gone, so I decided to PM her to let her know what happened. In the PM, I also mentioned that I didn't want to come off selfish/like a child, but that my birthday is Sunday, and that I didn't want to announce it to the thread. Now, I realize most of us already know each other's birthdays, but I sort of mentioned it to her as "back-up." Gah. I'm so stupid. Anyway, there was some misinterpretation (or my message was unclear, which is probably more likely, since I haven't been able to think straight), and so, this was the result. I apologize to everyone, especially nex.

*hangs head in shame and steps off platform*

knh, that is hilarious! I've seen another one before. I should try and find it. Anyway, I "broke into" my sister's MySpace account to view the additional pics. Some of the comments are cute and strange. There's a picture of Tracy/Sonny from Carly's Charity Event. The caption says "Me and my friend Sonny." LOL! And I am also amused by the captions under Noah's pictures on the first page: "I LOVE YOU NOAH!" Heh. And the comments from her friends are kind of neat too, LOL.

Oh, heads up! I'm going to try and limit myself. I'm on the boards too much and need to take a break, especially now that the end of the semester is nearing and I'm buried in school work in addition to other real life crap. :(

Edit: This page of Tracy's other MYSPACE has MinervaFan's Perfect Video posted. It's in the comments section, posted by "Lulu." And in the addtional pics, there's one of Tracy from April 2003 (in the red outfit; blonde highlights), and a comment posted by Luke: "Look at my beautiful...wait...sexy wife." LOL. Except Luke's main picture is of him and Laura kissing. Okay...I really do have to get offline now. :(

LAST Edit: Jane and Tracy got press, you guys! Lots of it! *dances around* She's SID's Star of the Week for the Haunted Star scenes.

Also...Since Jane is on the backburner, she has time to sit with SID reporters and be quoted in SID's Hottest Stories: Are Luke and Tracy Over?

Thanks to Kelli of SoapZone.

And last but not least, in the Speak Out section, some fans are wondering now that Luke and Tracy have admitted their love if they can make their marriage work for real.

Oh wait, not directly related to Jane, but Tony Geary returns to the screen LATE January. Guza says he'll be back for Sweeps in a pivotal way. Mentions of Lulu's huge adventure SL. Gah. 2 months without Tracy. We can do it. We can do it. Right? We'll be fine...Ms. Q reminds herself to breathe...

• Members

oh, leave me alone. I didn't actually read any of the myspace, just kinda looked at all the pretty pictures. now I'm off to sulk b/c I don't have any Tracy to watch, I have to finish a portrait and draw two more before Christmas, so that means all lunch breaks, kid's nap time at work, and all my sleepy time is gone and dedicated to drawing.... yet again (woohoo for my insomnia)!!

and PS. Ms. Q, you didn't let the cat out of the bag for your birthday when you didn't want to. You already said it after my birthday, all the upcoming ones were listed... but Happy birthday in advance. We kind of have a birthday count down at my house, so I'll do the same here. Still Wed. now, so 4 days and counting!!!

• Members

Well we were right weren't we Staci?

That WAS the last of Luke.

Well at least Guza didn't try to think up some really stupid story this time.

At least this time, the taking off made real sense.

Too bad Luke is still too selfish to say goodbye. :(

Oh. I seriously hope we'll get more than one more day this month and next of Tracy.

And WOW but WOW. Is this a new thing, is Geary getting more vacation days now?

Because he was always there for the month of December before.

*sigh*

*twiddles thumbs*

I guess TRacy possibly not being around means we'll get more fan fic?

*she asks hopefully*

• Members

Now I must confess, I read Ms.Q's PM just as I was going home from work. I didn't read it carefully, I just scanned the post. I have her birthday posted on my home computer, so I thought I missed it especially because I was sick this past weekend and didn't go on line the whole weekend. So now I feel like a big dork, who can't read. ;) ::hangs head in shame::

• Members

Hey, guys. Work is a nightmare right now, so I'm having to sneak off and MAKE myself take breaks. We still don't have our secondary line fixed at home, so I probably won't be online as much as usual.

That said, MsQ, happy early birthday. I was going to write you a little ficcy for your birthday--still may, if I can find the time. I loved the quotes from the article with Jane you posted. What is SID, anyway? Oh. Soaps In Depth. :) Blush.

I'd feel better if I were able to read articles written in 1993 of Jane talking about the future of Tracy and Marco. I mean, if they were equally as optimistic, I'd be annoy.

As it is, I think we are about as sure as we can be that Jane has signed a new contract, right?

One more thing--is it really, really, really wrong of me to be menta-ficcing ElectraWoman/Princess Cleopatra femslash? Cuz, if so, then I'm a very bad girl.....

• Members

knh, I'm not making fun of you. I'm really glad you posted that because it amused me. :D Late last night/early morning (when I should have been sleeping), I went back on and read some more, LOL. It kind of scares me though that whoever is roleplaying Carly is being nice to Tracy. And also, as it turns out, in this game, Tracy and Luke are getting divorced for real, and she and Noah are getting married. Noah wanted to set the date for November 16th. ;)

Deb, I'm also assuming that JE's re-signed. I just hope it's not a "Monica" or "Alan" or "Bobbie" or "Mac" kind of contract.

FANFICTION UPDATE

All right. I found these saved on my computer. Michele, you've been spoiled for these chapters. I fixed them up a bit and am deciding to post due to the lack of Tracy. Also, this is probably my last fanfic update until middle-December or so. :(

WAITING ROOM: Chapter 5 and Chapter 6.

From GotInfo of SoapDish (he/she is reliable):

*twirls out until late tonight*

Think I can just do 2 posts a day? Must. Limit. Myself.