The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

knh, I have a clip from 2/9/04. It includes some of 2/10/04 too. I'm uploading it now (about 28% complete) and will edit it in when it's done.

*waves to coolkid*

Edit: CLIPS! Credit Arie. Oy to Tracy screaming and waving at the helicopters like Monica and Emily. HELP!!!! WE'RE DOWN HERE!!!! (something like that) Ay.

And to LuNacy fans who post at SOC, our couple was doing pretty good in the "Who do you prefer Luke with?" thread, but not so much anymore. Go support your couple. ;) Or just defend Tracy when she needs defending (that's what I'm doing, since I'm having a hard time supporting LuNacy).

Also, is there too much LnL love in my banner, so that everyone is pretending that it doesn't exist? ;) Sorry, I'm greedy for feedback and all that. I do have to admit; I love the picture I used of Tracy. LOL.

And MinervaFan, I'm supposed to remind you to download the Helena/Tracy Witches clip. If you haven't yet, and it it's expired (I don't think it is), I can upload them for you.

Ensemble Video at YouTube: She's Everything. LuNacy clip about one minute in at the refrain: "She's everything I ever wanted; everything I need." I think you'll like that part.

And finally, anyone want to set a time for the breakroom tonight? It's been 3 or 4 days, I think, and I miss hanging out in there with all of you. Speaking of missing people...Keith...tracyluver...4XCrazy...kenna...and anyone I forgot to include. You know we miss you. Post if you get a chance. :)

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey Ms Q

I really wished that GaP would have spent more time of the Thanksgiving celebration <_<

The Q's scene's were all about Poor Jason boo-hoo!

No but after they get the call Yay Jason's okay, nevermind that Tracy's husband just married another woman. Or Nic had to announce that his mother was gone. Never mind that Tracy was in the room and was a bit sensitive to the whole LnL situation.

DONT GET ME STARTED ON DILLION

I understand that Dillion is a nice guy, but I know if anyone ever broke my mothers heart I would break every bone in there body. I dont care Luke's excuse was that he was doing the whole wedding for Laura ;) ( even though it takes two to say I do) I really would have liked for Dillion to say to Luke that what he did to his mother was not okay and that he would not stand there and watch his mother get her heart broken by her own husband.

Perhaps I was just asking for a little too much considering who the head writers are.

• Members

Thanks Mr Q. I have just enough time to change my insulin while it loads and then I'm good to go! awesome

ps: even though there wasn't a whole lot of Luke/Tracy on the video, I loved it anyway! I thought it was very nice and it had some great clips. I also like the picture you used of tracy in your banner. I've overlooked the LnL in it, not intentionally until you pointed it out, but now I'm flat out ignoring it. It is a nice banner, I'm just sick of the two of them. I'm about ready for this thing they call a storyline to be over.

• Members

MsQ, you know what I love about your banner? The big one, I mean--?

If somebody didn't know the show at all, from the pictures, you couldn't really tell which woman he loved more. At least, if I didn't know, I wouldn't know who "the other woman" was.

Hell, I still don't know who "the other woman" is.

Really gorgeous banner.

• Members

Thanks for the banner feedback. :D

And it's a miracle, isn't it, Keith? I thought he was gone forever.

All right. I shouldn't have done this, but I made a list of all of TQ's cut scenes (mainly from recently). I guess someone can turn any one of these into fic. ;)

-The Q's wallow in their misery (that 2 second scene might have counted, but there's that "not a lot to be thankful for" line from Tracy that never aired).

-Tracy breaks down in Edward’s arms/Edward provides Tracy with a shoulder to cry on in her time of need.

-Luke ignores Tracy.

-Dillon/Tracy outside; something was definitely cut there.

-Tracy agrees to keep her marriage a secret (was implied, but never really aired IMO).

-Drunken Tracy and NEM on the Haunted Star (ABC Media Net photo).

-Edward and Tracy discussion Dillon and Georgie (was set to air the day of the "It's Already Over" montage).

-Sometime after the Markham's…ABC Media Net photo with $20 bill that never aired.

-From the MI: Tracy sets out to find Luke (guess it makes sense it was cut, since she set out to find him 2 weeks earlier).

-From the epidemic: Mac comforts Tracy when she fears Dillon is going to die.

NEXT WEEK

_

_

_

_

_

Per Cable Guide Spoilers: On MONDAY, Tracy berates Luke. So, um, is this before or after she tries to comfort him (per SOW or one of the mags)? Hmm, my speculation:

-Tracy tries to comfort Luke; he pushes her away.

-Tracy lets Luke have it; forces him to see his guilt.

-Luke wants to take off to grieve; Tracy tells him Lulu needs him.

-LuNacy get their tender good-bye. ;)

Or maybe the 2nd and 3rd one are reversed. *shrugs* This might be the last time we see Tracy until Christmas. Luke's out and about grieving for Laura. Lulu's out and about with the mob (Lorenzo, Jason, Spinelli...blah). Dillon's out and about getting advice from Carly. The Q's are practically non-existent. This. Is. Just. Not. Good. :(

• Members

Hey, Ms. Q I love your banner! It rocks my socks on several levels.

May I just say that I've suffered from Black Monday fever and I'm quite content with the consequences. Yes, I was awake at four AM. No, I did not leave my house. I left my house at three PM and went shopping. It was nice. Dude, I found Xena Season Four for 10 dollars. WTF?

On topic though, I've been ficcing TQ again. It's been sort of difficult given the whole...romantic situation she's been facing. I've just decided to exclude him from her life, or negate him until I'm clear on how I feel about things. So, she's either got amnesia, got PTSD, or is too busy dealing with her twin to pay a great deal of attention to hubby--or not hubby, as it stands. :rolleyes: She's got other things she can do with her life. She does not bow down to the altar of the Great Anti-Hero Luke.

;)

And fine, Deb, I'll park the Bentley, but I'm not getting on the bus. I'll take whatever Tracy's taking and right now I don't think that's the LuNacy bus. Not that TQ would be caught dead on public transportation. Ha!

• Members

Hey guys... I might be the only one, but I think that (after, of course, she helps Luke through this "dificult time") this would be the perfect to bring back Robert, with whom she's clearly got chemistry for a romance. I don't think she should do it to get back at Luke or to make him jealous, but I think she can use him as a rebound thing and try to get herself over Luke. This way, she has a little romance, Luke will see how much he wants her, and she didn't have to be Tracy the B-tch to accomplish any of it. Plus it would be fun to see them all work together again, it seemed like it was setting the two of them up at one point, the three are all a hott and a half together and she's got chemistry with either man. I think it would work out for all of us b/c it would give her a story, something to do while Luke is away, and a great story for when he gets back. Then she can decide if she really wants him (which we know she does, but she'd have the upper hand)

...... oh hey, I think that just may be a story for someone here (hint hint, we need some)

• Members

Thank you Ms. Quartmaine. :) I hope you feel the same way after I say: I loved the Laura return story. <gulp>

I actually think the contrast between Tracy/Luke and Laura/Luke was compelling as hell. I'm not upset that Luke wasn't declaring his eternal love for Tracy and giving her the same starry-eyed looks he gave Laura. The Tracy/Luke dynamic is totally different from the Luke/Laura dynamic, but just as powerful IMO. He treats Tracy as his equal, a person he respects and trusts. Luke may love Laura, but he has a much more adult, real and HONEST relationship with Tracy. I hate how he's hurt Tracy, but I don't think he's trying to be callous to her and her feelings. Unfortunately, he's over-estimating her toughness and under-estimating the depth of her feelings for him. At the same time, he's still engulfed in a 25 plus year obsessive need to protect Laura from any and all harm. And this obsession largely stems from guilt (e.g. the rape, stealing Laura away from a safe life as Mrs. Scotty Baldwin, driving her to a breakdown, etc.)

Sorry for being such a Luke apologist in the Tracy Quartermaine thread - lol. Let me just say, I UNDERSTAND Luke, but I don't think all his behavior is excusable. He should be damn grateful to Tracy. Not only did she keep her mouth shut about their marriage but she's also been a damn good FRIEND to him. I don't think Tracy has treated ANYONE as kindly as she's treated Luke. (You can tell that she loves the guy.) Anyway, I'm still aboard the LuNacy bus for a couple of reasons: First, I think Luke honestly respects, likes and cares for her. I don't think any of her other husbands even LIKED her. He isn't contemptuous of her in the least. Secondly, I don't think Tracy is being humiliated in this relationship. I love good angsty, soap relationships but I draw the line at humiliation (e.g. Sonny's "whore, slut, tramp", etc, Ric's blatant and unrepentant adultery with his stepdaughter while his wife battles cancer, etc) Tracy's been HURT by Luke, but I don't think he intends to humiliate and demean her. I'm sure alot of you disagree (dons armour. ;) LuNacy may never be a fairytale love story but I think they still have the makings of a fun, sexy, ADULT love story. ;)

• Members

well put!! though I do still think he is in love with her. He's clearly not in love with her in the same way he loves Laura, no one's debating that, but he does more than respect and care for her. I alsop think that it is good she knows all of HIS faults. I think Laura thinks she knows him, and mostly does, but she still holds him up to this ideal and thinks he is incredible, while Tracy knows all the crap he does, call hm on it, and loves him anyway.

• Members

Keaton, I'm almost completely pro-LuNacy again after your post. Welcome to the fun! Hope you continue to post here. :)

knh, ITA about the faults. Laura puts him on a pedastal. Tracy doesn't. And I love her for it!

ANNOUNCEMENT (well, not really, just trying to get your attention...LOL)

What does everyone think of the breakroom tonight at 8pm central/9pm eastern?

Here's the link (which I had to go back 4 pages to get ;)):

http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

Edited because "to" and "you" is not the same word. Heh.