Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't think he's back, just an interlude to prove that LnL are together and heading for answers. The whole thing answers why Laura is hardly ever seen, but it would have been nice if they didn't have her panting after Luke. He's rejected her quite a few times over the last number of years, but she still follows along with very little self-respect. TG's vacation is going to be going on for a bit yet.

Spoilers have Tracy and AJ having to work together, so that means she hasn't gone too far from ELQ. Ava is supposed to rear her ugly head. I don't care one way or the other about Connie, but she was someone who could be friends with Tracy, and the loss of that doesn't amuse me.

• Members

actually tony had taped every day for the last six days of taping they had. He is due back taping in August as well sometime after the dark weeks

Luke/Tracy did tape together his last day of taping and Genie was with Kin I think. Luke is for sure back in port Charles as he taped with lulu and dante and Olivia and sonny with the baby's birth etc

• Members

*sneaks in*

Sorry guys! Recently, I've been obsessing over another actress and the characters she's played, so Jane Elliot has taken a back seat. As a result, I haven't been posting here much.

partyperson, your Luke/Tracy video to the song "Mirrors" was very good. You did a great job of matching clips to lyrics, and I always enjoy videos that include recent LuNacy clips as my memory regarding them isn't so great. You'd think I'd remember the more recent stuff, but I don't. It's the 2005 to maybe 2009 stuff I can better recall. Well, I do remember the 2010 wedding of course. But anyway, nice job with the video. smile.png

Regarding the recent ELQ story - it was cool to see a board meeting although it would have been cooler if the Quartermaines actually attended. Instead, they voted on some computer site. Lame. I can't figure Ava out.. I guess she's now against Tracy since she won't reveal the truth about Kiki's father. Oh, and can I say how much I love Maura West's hair as Ava? So pretty! So full of volume. It's really beautiful. Her character wears lovely clothes too. I guess Tracy was dressed nicely for the board meeting though. My mom came over and we watched part of GH, and she is like, "Wow, Tracy is actually dressed decently today." I was like LOL.

Why did Lindze Letherman return for 2 episodes? She had to be a figment of Maxie's imagination, I assume? I didn't watch the scenes, but I might go ahead and watch them on YouTube. I miss Georgie. And I really enjoyed her and Dillon as a couple.

Another thing - Jane Elliot, so far, is in the top 10 episodes of the year. She is at 68 out of 146, which sounds not so good, but the person with the most (Chad Duell as Michael) is at 88 of 146. I think it's neat that no one is WAY up there like in the past.

All right. Time for bed as it's almost 5am here. Hope everyone is doing well.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Making LuNacy's marriage 'invalid' was perhaps the most ridiculous, laziest plot point Guza ever wrote. Generally I liked a lot of what he did, but when it got to LuNacy, after a couple of years he was stuck in a rut and couldn't get out. I still don't buy it.

• Members

They were both good today, although I preferred Tracy and Connie's scenes the other day, and I also preferred the Diane/Tracy/AJ scenes yesterday over today's. How cool is it to see Tracy so often lately??? Any word on whether this will continue?

partyperson, I will have to check it out when I have a chance. smile.png

OT: Why is my cat so nice and cute and cuddly one moment and then attacking me the next??? People say it's just the way cats are, but seriously, not all cats are like this. I carry a water bottle wherever I go in the house. I have to be ready to blast my cat with the water should he try to bite me.

Here he is being cute though. smile.png He went into the bag to chill all by himself. I didn't put him in there or anything.

16iysrp.jpg

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine