The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Lets be real here and take off the rose colored glasses. Laura will be just as heavily featured in this quad as Luke/Tracy/Scott

I'm not one to put my head in the sand, I honestly don't know if LnL is headed for a full blown reunion but anyone can see that

Tony and Genie will have a lot of together time coming up.

LnL are spoiled to "kiss" next week. Gird your loins Tracy fans!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It's not rose coloured glasses - it's wanting the better actors to be featured. I'm not stupid. Pandering to the masses is what soaps are doing now, which is why I barely watch. Two of the best pairings of the decade all across the soap dial (LuNacy on GH and Magic on Days) have been watered down to pathetic levels. The only thing that might save this is that GH hasn't really been doing much with GF anyway, and she's being portrayed as a pathetic mess attempting to be someone of significance. Her fans aren't terribly discerning, but even some of them have noticed she's not getting very much.

I will never be in the camp of "Well, at least Tracy is getting screen time", because substance matters.

As I said, it's inevitable that they go there. Let's hope they do it with some finesse and intelligence. I don't know that soaps are capable of either anymore, but hope springs eternal.

• Members

Thanks nex! Just watched the previews. I see that Tracy (Jane) has gotten a hair cut. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!?

Haven't watched since Tracy's been on last, but did Connie write AJ (for Ava Jermone) as the murderer? She couldn't have written AVA...one extra letter! Then again, I guess that wouldn't make it a murder mystery...

• Members

Tracy and Luke had serious passion today - as always. Very sweet that he had to see her, that he couldn't leave town without being with her. Nice touch. I think I read a spoiler that Tracy visits Lulu and the baby, so that will be nice as well.

I wish Dante had told Tracy about Connie. That will be very upsetting for her, and she will probably think she's responsible for Connie's death, even though she wasn't there. Given that Luke will be 'returning' in another month, I wonder how much they are going to build Tracy into the story of Connie's death.

• Members

Did he? It must have been at the very end of the show when the feed I was watching broke into a special announcement. I'm glad to hear that. I thought the end was only Luke and Lulu, because that's all I saw anyone talking about. I'll have to look for another version of the clip.

• Members

Oh... I hope they continue this today. Luke just left and now Connie is gone. You can see her return to the head of ELQ is bittersweet. I like how they are layering her. She's on top, and yet she's not. Far better than the failure she was written as in decades past.

Edited by remos