Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The new Sid has article that Tracy finally cracks and tells Laura about Luke's poisoning and basically says the two ex wives put differences aside to find Luke but Scott doesn't go cause he is running for DA

However, genie has not taped at all since June 14 with Jane so I guess Tracy doesn't go and Laura does cause Jane has worked a fair amount since then with Poet Charles people

Also tony is back taping today but with someone who is playing lucky

• Members

Y NOBODY POST ANYMORE?!

Besides that how's everyone? This week,and last,has been great with Laura and Tracy. And Monica and Lesley, #TeamMonica all the way! It's like Monica is Tracy's "aprentice" and Lesley is Laura's. Can I just say I miss the old Franco,he was the perfect actor who inspired the role in the first place. Just please give him back to me. RH is too corny for the role. Anyway Ms.Q come out,I've updated my fanfic =) 2 stories. Check my post out on Tumblr if so,follow me. =D Here's my post.

"Really after all this,I don’t give a flying [!@#$%^&*] about LnL! I cannot with them! I mean Luke doesn’t want to be with Laura he wants to be with Tracy,Tracy wants to be with Luke,Scotty wants to be with Laura. I don’t even know where Laura stands right now?! I love her but today she just bitch slapped me! Like that hurts… Why. Did. The. Writers. Make. Her. A. Bitch. Like..WHYY?!! Please just make it stop! Laura,please,just stop. You aren’t Tracy’s mother,obviously,so just stop! GOD I HATE HOW SHE WAS ACTING TODAY! Everyone has already put in their votes,Laura,what’s your pick? Can you give it up? Tracy should stop Laura or go with her at most,Luke isn’t for Laura anymore. Lets,let that be. Thank you"

"Lol I was so angry earlier I didn’t even look at what was typed. I also,literally,rolled off my cousins couch in front of all my cousins saying,"NO! WHY,THAT WAS A BITCH THING TO SAY! WHYY! OH,OH NO SHE DIDN’T! IM DYINGGG!!" Then rolled off the couch and continued Also I love Laura 100% but today she bitch slapped me. One more thing…IT’LL ALWAYS BE A LUNACY ENDGAME!."

Yeah...that's just me... Anyway I have no idea if you all knew but I've had a Youtube for a little over a year and I upload vids (GH mainly) and join collabs,contests,etc. And I wanted to let you know so you can watch any of my LuNacy vids or Tracy vids. Here this is my most recent specific LuNacy one. And all my multicouples have LuNacy in it. I also have a broken women,multi-female vid with Tracy in it, a Sam/Jax/Tracy vid, a LuNacy/Carson collab I did with one person, and a ton of collab parts with her or LuNacy,The links for the collab will be on the description. Please check them out =) And if you decide to. Comment with ur name from here so I can acknowledge you =) That's all thanks!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mL34YxPT4M&feature=player_detailpage The recent specific LuNacy vid

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjAsi6UrfXkESFGos2_9R5w My channel

Edited by partyperson25

• Members

Just got caught up. Lots of really great stuff with Monica, Tracy and Leslie. Laura is delusional, but that's not new. Really sweet how Monica and Tracy care about each other. Tracy is completely up to date on Danny's predicament, even though she feigns indifference much of the time. Monica also had a great line about Tracy being raised to be a warrior at Edward's knee. That was cool.

Best line though, "The calla lilies are in bloom". From the great Katherine Hepburn to the great Jane Elliot.

• Members

I am liking all the interaction between the Veteran Ladies. Loved, loved, Tracy and Laura talking about Luke's illness.

Laura was very aggressive with Tracy in those scenes, surprising. I guess Tracy is not going with Laura to find Luke.

Genie and Tony are taping together again so I it looks like Laura is the one who finds him.

I want more Tracy/Monica scenes!

• Members

That line really struck me too. Loved it.

I'm looking forward to Ava and Tracy. And I'm curious and looking forward to all the Connie and Tracy coming up. I really enjoyed their scenes together. Too bad Kelly's leaving. Well not really I guess, but for Jane's sake, because Kelly was a nice scene partner for her.

And more than anything I'm looking forward to LESS FRANCO for the next few weeks! ENOUGH!!

• Members

Goodness it sure is dead around here. I have a lot of catching up to do, but I do know Tracy was on a few days last week and she was ousted from ELQ.

On another note, GH had their annual fan club getogether this weekend. And a few things dropped.....Laura Wright signed a 4 year contract, Kelly Sullivan is being killed off and Emma Sams is coming back.

• Members

Technically Tracy and Connie were in the same room at ELQ. Since Connie is after a big story and she will release one about ELQ/Qs Tracy and Connie should share some scenes. Looking forward to it.

Next monday Luke is back. I find that surprising since TG only returned to the studios a week ago and they where taping august 20th by then.