• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I agree. LuNacy was very sweet today. wub.png

This is shallow, but Tracy's necklace should not have been worn with that printed jacket, but you know I had to mention it. wink.png And it's strange because when it comes to a sense of fashion, I don't have one. My students like giving me suggestions on how I can dress better. blink.png

On another note, I made these gifs today and put them on Tumblr...Remember Jane's SoapTalk appearance from 2006? She is so cute.

tumblr_moo49wSVBe1qlhqe5o1_250.giftumblr_moo49wSVBe1qlhqe5o2_250.gif

tumblr_moo49wSVBe1qlhqe5o3_250.giftumblr_moo49wSVBe1qlhqe5o4_250.gif

• Members

Yes Jane is cute and Lacy were sweet with their hospital date, but I still feel something lacking. Both in Jane's airtime/scenes and "story", and in their relationship. I will say, they still have the best chemistry of any other "couple" right now. But considering the couples we have, I don't know that is saying much. I just know I'm BORED. If Luke is going to romance her, get on with it, already. And if they are killing Luke off (I always said that if TG had his druthers, that's the way Luke would go, not "off in the sunset" garbage with Laura), then write it WELL and give us a reason to care. I have no idea if any of the Jeromes are coming, or if any one of them DO know Tracy, but Luke's comment about her liking mafioso men kind of brought it back to the viewers attention. I don't think they did that for no reason.

• Members

As an off topic, I have been really faithful in my summer dieting, but I am so stressed because of work, I am tempted to go out and eat a cake. Not a piece of cake. A WHOLE cake. By myself. And then lay there and moan about it afterwards. I need to get out of here, 5 o'clock cannot come fast enough. Have a good weekend, everyone. smile.png

• Members

I hope you made it home without eating a cake!

I ran my first marathon on Sunday and I've been eating like I've been running a marathon everyday since. I need to get my eating in check...like now.

I guess this is the first official day of Summer. Do Over Day. Reset. (Well maybe tomorrow. It's Friday night and I'm having a beer. wink.png )

Luke and Tracy in Monday's preview!

• Members

Hey All! How have you all been? I can feel the LuNacy luv between them i know they WILL be together again soon. :)

I didn't like the transplants from OLTL before and I dislike them even more now reincarnated as other characters. I mean this is the new Franco? How can you go from FRANCO Franco to this TP from OLTL as Franco? Oy!

nice to see some "new" people have joined since I've last been here. "Hi!"

Funny-broad I miss you and your stories, Ms. Q, I miss your vids and Nex's too! But most of all I miss our late nite chats in the "sky box". :)))

I guess I may have been out of the loop during the time of the Jeromes on GH from back in the day because i don't remember them. I'm going to have to research this because I don't recall them.