The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Far smarter way of doing it than having him off five months of the year for ridiculous reasons. It really damaged the character.

Really? I'll have to look again. I didn't really notice any of the details of the pictures, but I'm glad to see TPTB have at least a passing knowledge that Tracy is a big part of Lulu's life, and vice versa.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

There was a nice quick Tracy lulu hug/interchange today

Note:

MsQ --

JE was in 17 episodes this month! I think that is a record right? Other than maybe the metrocourt crisis that feb? It might be the highest month ever

She is at 49 episodes in five months

Remember the year before last she was only in like 62 the whole year

I think last year was 84 or something like that maybe

She should be on a good amount in June too

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Amazing as in 'raw, heart-wrenching declarations of deep undying love?'

I just watched the last three days of LuNacy on Youtube.. and I gotta tell you it's hard to watch the two of them interact and not believe there is love there. Both actors are playing it as if they're madly in love with one another (JE's 'i love you, Luke' facial expressions are back in full force). They just insert the word 'friend.' It actually doesn't work.

• Members

MsQ --

JE was in 17 episodes this month! I think that is a record right? Other than maybe the metrocourt crisis that feb? It might be the highest month ever

MsQ --

MsQ --

• Members

^^ yes it was nice, but nuLulu is going to take awhile to get in the groove. JMB's Lulu was really LuNacy's daughter, and she worked extremely well with both TG and JE right off the hop. This version feels quite awkward all the way around. It's not a natural connection at all. She might have better romantic chemistry, but she doesn't have good family chemistry.

^^ yes it was nice, but nuLulu is going to take awhile to get in the groove. JMB's Lulu was really LuNacy's daughter, and she worked extremely well with both TG and JE right off the hop. This version feels quite awkward all the way around. It's not a natural connection at all. She might have better romantic chemistry, but she doesn't have good family chemistry.

• Members

SON is having problems still....

Yeah, the whole 'friend' thing is a joke. The raw emotions these two share are real and palpable. It's only a matter of time until they let their guards down and really go for it. Their mutual declaration of 'best friend' is a good place to start, but it hardly encompasses how they are acting towards each other.

• Members

Good to hear that Remos! Sounds like the kiddies are coming along beautifully and you're enjoying life as mama bear.

Thanks for the help Halee! I actually found several Tracy & Scotty clips, including the couch clip, from July 1990 that I'd downloaded ages ago and forgot all about. Might even have gotten them from here. Thanks for offering to help though.

I'm behind on GH but intending to catch up. Looking forward to lots of Tracy this summer from what it looks like and even the LuNacy material. Hope all are well!

• Members

I think it was more than that

Lulu would not normally be so readily demonstrative and I think maybe she was kind of manic almost like she is not quite herself or remembered more than she wants to and is overcompensating

Prob Tracy is only one perceptive enough to notice or pick up on that .

She is not Julie but I really like emme rylan

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

It's not about me not liking Emme - to be quite frank I don't want GH enough to have much on an opinion on any of the new people. It's just my observation that JMB's Lulu was definitely LuNacy's to raise and care for, while this version of the character is going to be someone quite different. It already looks like they are going to make her more Laura-ish, just like GV's Lucky as opposed to JJ's Lucky. Because LnL were so terribly mismatched as characters, the children of that pairing are very obviously one personality or the other. There's no middle ground, and that's fine with me. The chemistry between JE/TG and JMB can't be replicated. Now, at the same time JMB really struggled with romantic chemistry, and ER seems to be able to do that one easily, so c'est la vie.

Now, whether Tracy picks up on something or not we will see later. But what I felt was happening was something quite awkward. JMB's Lulu did hug Tracy easily, there just wasn't the need for it to be often. With ER's Lulu, they had to establish her connection to Tracy was just as strong. The discomfort on Tracy's part surprised me, because Tracy has never done that in the past once they got beyond of their Step-monster days. She really looked like "Who is this person and what is she doing?"

Odd... that's all

Are they going to give Tracy a raped past, I wonder? It would certainly put a lot of things into perspective when it comes to her personality and how she treats others.

• Members

I don't know I'm frankly sick of rape but maybe if they had any inkling of her having a long lost kid or playing in to her convo with Ellie a while back about standing your ground and not letting anyone coerce you into having a child if you don't want kids

That was just such a random convo with Ellie that it stood out to me

The missing true q heir is supposed to be female if you buy that happy new year guys info

Maybe Tracy did give up a kid

Hope it is Ava and not Sabrina lol

Btw June 14 Tracy makes a play for ELQ

Odd cause Luke and joe were rapists

• Members

Perspective is so funny. 3 different people watch the same scene and see 3 different things. I just thought Jane was being subtle and consistent in her choice of making Tracy uncomfortable with her emotions. That's all.

And now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go eat CARBS!

*Edit* While eating my carbs I watched a few old Tracy clips. May I recommend if you haven't watched "Oopsy Daisy" in awhile to go back and watch it. So fun!

I miss Alan. sad.png

Edited by halee