Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm not questioning who, just the wording. It's odd to use the term 'roommate' for Tracy. And if it's Kiki, then what about AJ trying to get his hooks into her...

But you know... if this gets us beyond relish, I'm open. Tracy always did have a way with challenging young women. TraLu started out with a brat. Who knows what this might be.

• Members

I must say I'm not interested in Luna y doing the same song different verse after tra us speech, Luke's health Luke trying to not follow medical advice etc

However I would be up for it if it is starting over

But mostly I'm just thrilled FV and EC se to really appreciate Jane and her talent

It's a good time to be a Tracy fan

I'm much more excited to see where Tracy Ava goes

Even Jane might not be able to make Kristin salvageable !! Can't stand her!!

I think that is SUD silly wording style :)

• Members

Perhaps Ava will be along for the ride.

You know, I'm up for anything that shows some real adult relationship. When LuNacy have good stuff, they are out of this world, but writers haven't given them much by way of good stuff. I've never liked 'bitter, b!tchy Tracy'. However, I have grown to really adore 'smart-mouthed, b!tch-with-brains Tracy'. More of that added to LuNacy renewal, and I'll put up with the rest of the nonsense surrounding the "ELQ War".

• Members

Bartender seems to be what they do to a character they want available but don't know how to use. Luke fell into that category through most of the 90's. Duke did it for awhile, as well. At least when Coleman was behind the bar, it was part of his personality and he worked it for all it was worth. Mac, unfortunately, looks ridiculous.

• Members

You can see a pretty recent picture of him on our March of Dimes March for Babies fundraising page. It's actually got a comparison shot so you can gauge where he started to where he is now.

It's

http://www.marchforbabies.org/cmchandler

I can't figure out this NotTodd thing. Surely they're being too obvious for it to be Franco. And if I never see Jason Morgan on my screen again, it'd still be too soon. Count me as another person who'd love more interaction with Tracy and RoHo, though.

• Members

from SOC for week of 5/27

)(actually a five day tracy week if you count repeat on Monday of the anniversary episode! Luke/Tracy are on T W TH and F (and I think dante and lulu possibly with luke/tracy on W or TH not sure. Will be interesting to see nu lulu and Tracy

Luke concedes that he's been unfair towards Tracy

Luke and Tracy examine their friendship

Things take a frightening turn when Tracy is forced to rush Luke to the hospital

Tracy is frustrated by Luke's attitude

Tests reveal that Luke's outlook might not be good

Luke is reluctant to seek treatment until Tracy makes an impassioned plea

Tracy has a moment of panic when she doesn't see Luke in his hospital room

Tracy's makes a disappointing discovery

Tracy pressures Luke to have more tests

Luke gets a visit from his daughter and son-in-law

The mystery man makes his way to the Quartermaine crypt

A.J. and Monica ponder the meaning of the strange text message that they each received

• Members

Ok, this is totally off topic but I was going through the channels on HBO and Baby Boom was on. I turn it on and immediately Janes scene comes on. I thought it was funny and thought I would share.

Oh, and she pretty much has the same hair cut she has now!!!

• Members

LOL, I'm going to have to remember that line.

Star, he's beautiful! What a journey you've all had. I remember the early days, watching him and your updates. He will have quite the story to tell when he's grown.

I'm really praying that RH's character is not Franco or Jason. Some other twisted criminal is fine, but not either of those two.

TraLu.... finally. Still wish they had ended JMB's run with some scenes, but alas...

I hope they do Luke's health properly, as in "out with a whimper, not a bang" so that he has to face some realities. I do wish he would stop putting Tracy through so much heart ache over his choices, though. Luckily the one thing he's really never doubted in her is her love.

• Members

Star, what a little miracle. Such a cutie, and he's going to have a wonderful testimony one day. I don't really care for KA either. I haaaate they are making her a Q, then again....I'd be lying if so far I didn't see Q traits in her. The way she smirked at Sonny, I was like, eh, that's almost what I could picture a young Tracy doing.... I won't lie. I'm intrigued by the spoilers. Hopefully they won't be wash rinse repeat of when Luke had his heart attack. It sounds like it's something else. Liver trouble? Diabetes? Just don't let it be "Tracy nagging, Luke rebelling". PLEASE.

• Members

Some spoiler dates:

Tracy and Luke discuss their friends on Tuesday May 28

Tracy rushes Luke to the hospital on May 29th

Luke gets test results on May 30th

Tracy realizes Luke is too far gone for her to help on Friday May 31st. Also worded as Tracy wants the best for Luke on Friday May 31st
Luke's latest attempt to flee lands both he and Tracy in a sticky predicament on Tuesday June 4th.
Kiki makes a new ally on Tuesday June 4th
Tracy has other worries on Thursday June 6th when Kiki announces she is moving into the Quartermaine mansion.

• Members

I kinda want to pout and whine about Kiki being all up in my Q's because I really can't stand KA. She does not have Q chops!

But...I'm grateful for all the Tracy coming up!

It's a good time to be a Tracy fan!