Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Count me as a third vote. Once upon a time both had potential, Olivia was friends with Carly and Connie was there for Tracy. Why TPTB keep dropping women's friendships is beyond me. It's a medium that has primarily female viewers - HELLO!!!

• Members

Yes the Q scenes lately are great. Love them sticking together. It is a blessing to have SK back. Looking forward seeing Frank Q in the mix. The four have great chemestry.

Edited by SeanM

• Members

It was the same outfit but the Paley Center thing was way back in early April. I think todays show was just taped about a month ago.

I like RH too and I think he's a good fit for the Quartermaines. I just wish they could have found another way to do it than Franco. It doesn't work on so many levels. Mainly because RH is playing Franco as Todd. But I'll hang in there and hope it works. And I hope RH dials it down just a couple notches. He was a little TOO hammy for me today.

I enjoyed Tracy and AJ today.

• Members

Maybe Jane was going straight from the studio to the Paley Center in April, and she needed an outfit to wear, so she got permission from Wardrobe to borrow that one. I know that sounds strange, but she said she's the kind of person who wears sweats, so maybe she wore sweats to work and had to wear Tracy's dressier wardrobe to the event. Wardrobe was probably like, "Look! We got you a new outfit! You can wear it as Jane before you wear it as Tracy." Or something like that. Okay, I doubt that they actually said that, but it seems like that was the intention. I liked the necklace Tracy had on today better than the Paley Center one...

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

the luke coma thing I think is total BS

I know for a fact that tony is due back taping in July

Studio is Dark June 21 through July 8th

They have two more weeks then dark

If he is coming back to tape you sure as hell know he is not flying back to tape laying in a hospital bed in a coma

• Members

Totally phone sex, LOL.... I really wish they'd shown Tracy's reaction to that. What a lost opportunity.

She's worn clothing from the show before. I think for Jane it's part of the job, so she wears the wardrobe.

I'm cool with no coma - it's a cop out anyway. I want to see LuNacy really struggle with this one, and for Luke to come to terms with the difference between 'facing death' because of a bullet and 'facing death' because of disease. Two very different realties creating two very different responses. Luke can only fight disease by becoming vulnerable to those who are helping him. That's the real issue. He's not good with being vulnerable.

• Members

IMO Olivia has always been useless and a waste. I wanted more Connie and Tracy, but after Connie's declaration to Olivia that she was all she had, doubt it. I think they are setting up a triangle with them and Sonny and this is the only reason they have them together so much. As far as the Franco as Todd debate, I'll admit I paid almost no attention to Franco. I don't think I watched more than two episodes total that JF was in. However, from what I saw....I think Franco and old school dark Todd aren't that different at all. So I don't have a problem with it if RH seems to be playing Todd. I have seen some character differences that were definitely not Todd as well. I think Roger's body language, for one thing, is much more tense and cagey-like a tiger about to strike. I never saw Todd that way, if anyone else did I guess I just missed it. I think Todd was much more open about his motives, or rather, he never seemed to really be fooling anyone. Everyone knew or found out pretty quickly, when he was up to something. As Franco-I can see even the audience guessing-is he sincere or not? I think that's already happening. I'm not crazy about RH as Franco, or Kiki as a Q either....but I'm enjoying seeing the Q's so much that I'm going to give it time.

• Members

RH may be too limited to pull of playing two characters on the same show in such a short time, but I enjoy him anyway. He realy fits with the Q craziness and I think Maura West fits as the gold digga. I loooooved them both on ATWT. I never saw much of JF either so I don't really care if it is Franco or not. Guza had totally lost me by 2009. I enjoy what I see right now, but I think most viewers don't:((((

• Members

It never ceases to amaze me how much some LnL'ers think we sit around wringing our hands over a possible LnL reunion. Really, people? O.M.G. BWHAHAHA! What's even sadder is that some of them think some of us dislike Laura and/or LnL and have disdain for Genie all because of LnL. Really? As if there aren't dozens of reasons to hate LnL and/or Laura all on their own? As if Genie doesn't come across as a self entitled diva all on her own? BWHAHHAHA! Of course not. It's all about Lacy and the fact that we are all trembling in fear over an LnL reunion. Sadly? There are some that REALLY believe that at the end of the day, any of use truly care. It's a TV SHOW. I know for a fact that all of us here have a LIFE. While I do love TG/JE, at the end of the day, ultimately my world keeps spinning whether Luke and Tracy are together or not. I'm still waiting for him to prove he DESERVES her. STill waiting.........