Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It's too bad they didn't further develop the relationship between Connie and Tracy in some way, though I have no idea where it possibly could have gone.

I think it actually makes sense to get rid of KS - that particular demographic overpopulated with characters as it is, and she had no real hold to the canvas outside of Sonny (who can have a lot more story with Olivia than Connie, if truth be told).

The canvas is well populated at the moment - wonder who else will be shown the door... hmmm...

• Members

Lovely - that's the way it should be.

I was spinning around the dial, and see that Tracy has been on 10 episodes this month, out of a possible 20. 50% isn't bad at all.

Sonny and Dante are still hogging, but at least the others are getting respectable showing.

• Members

Very nice scenes today... wub.png

until...

WTH... Is Tracy really leaving with Luke on his trip to find Jerry Jacks??? This was a huge issue I had with LuNacy. Luke leaves, and Tracy disappears. I don't care if she's with him. She won't be onscreen. If anyone follows spoilers, can you let me know if she's going to be gone with TG is gone?

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

I hope Tracy does go - it's fitting. However she and Luke are still arguing about things come next week, and then Tracy talks with Laura, so my money is on Luke saying no. Hooked said they had taped a lot, and this team seems to bank scenes and episodes, something the past PTB never bothered doing with TG. We shall see.

I LOVED how Lulu kept telling Tracy how she saw her as another parent, and that is so fitting and true. Tracy took her from troubled teen to grown woman, by being there constantly and not trying to be anyone else but herself. I love that they are keeping up TraLu, although that scene would have been 100x more powerful with JMB. Ah well...

• Members

She doesn't go, or if she does, she comes right back because I believe Jane has been working quite a bit this month while Tony has been gone.

Thank God because I'd love to see an actual Quartermaine in the Q mansion for a change.

Edited by halee

• Members

Thanks for the info!

Here are some gifs I made of Tracy/Lulu today...

tumblr_mp4yhjVLdc1qlhqe5o1_250.giftumblr_mp4yhjVLdc1qlhqe5o2_250.gif

tumblr_mp4yhjVLdc1qlhqe5o3_250.giftumblr_mp4yhjVLdc1qlhqe5o4_250.gif

Lulu: I do not tell you this enough, but you raised me when my own mother couldn’t. You’re just as much of a parent to me as she was.

Later…

Tracy: You were the daughter I always wanted, and I am so happy that you’re having a daughter of your own.

I was totally cool with these scenes being with Emme instead of Julie. I still thought they were heartfelt and powerful. :wub: Emme and Jane seem very comfortable with one another. I love it!

• Members

Sad, lovely work today from Jane and Tony. I'm going to miss Tony I think. They've been having so many nice scenes lately. Now Jane is going to be relegated to the fake Q crap! Oh well.

*Oh and that's a funny pic Ms. Q!*

Edited by halee