The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Oh good Helena poisoned him. For a second I thought it was the relish and I know Tracy would be devastated if she was responsible for the downfall of that schmuck Luke. wink.png

They were short but I liked their scenes today.

Random- *That actor who played the doctor has been in a zillion things.*

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Liver of a Mormon laugh.pnglaugh.pngcool.png

So cool that this is poisoning. I was wondering if they were going to fall back on the old standard 'lifestyle' diseases, but this makes so much sense for Luke. Now not only does he have to deal with it, he has to figure it out and get payback. Good way to go - and with Tracy at his side, it's going to be entertaining on all levels.

• Members

Hi TracyLuv! Good to "see" you stopping in.

It's been awhile since I've made a Tracy or LuNacy video as I'm sure you noticed. For the time being, I'm very obsessed with all things Jayne Atkinson instead of Jane Elliot, but I wanted to let you know that this poster on YouTube has made a lot of Tracy videos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/helenaTRACYdorian

This is their most recent video (it's a LuNacy one):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61O229IFvFw

• Members

Thanks Ms. Q! Just watched them. I needed that fix. I also watched some of yours, nex's and TracyQart...! Miss having my own computer :/ . Had to use the one in the computer center in my bldg.

Hey Remos and Hooked! i'll see ya on fb as usual.

Funny honey, come out come out wherever you are! ;)

• Members

*waves to TracyLuv* Halee I did manage to not eat ANY cake at all. smile.png I am very proud of myself, because I was SO tempted. I think since most of us here are women (though men have eating issues too) we can all understand food/eating disorders. I've had to battle bulimia and anorexia in my younger days and even though I'm much wiser now, it kind of really is something that is a lifelong battle, for me, anyway. I still struggle with stress related binge eating, but haven't done it in a while now and if I do get stressed and have to eat something, I try to pick something healthy. Funny thing is that when I am not stressed and perfectly mellow, I am totally at peace with the skin that I am in. It took over thirty years to really get there, but I'm working on it. smile.png I guess Luke trying to find out what's wrong/how to cure it is what's going to take him away this summer? I wonder if Helena made that message before she was frozen, or if she's now unthawed by someone? It's good to see Helena. I miss the barbs with her and Tracy. Fun stuff.

• Members

I just saw this in the Gossip section of SoapZone and I thought I would share. It seems like total bogus to me but here it is: For those complaining about the death of Luke and Laura, fear not. Theyre the GH end game after all, according to Loose Lips of SoapTown USA (June 16, 2013). Well, after a storyline distraction and a Scotty/Tracy rigmarole. Based on Loose Lips insider knowledge, Apparently when Francis returned she was thrilled to be back but as time went on her storyline drifted. Geary is due for his three-month vacation going into a storyline coma to make sense of his absence and in the meantime Laura will pair up with Lucy Coe and rejuvenate Deception. Nikolas will front the money to re-start the company. As the story goes, Geary requested he do one last hooray with Jane Elliot before they go in the LL direction, but not before Scotty and Tracy have something to say about it. And if sources are correct we just may see Tracy and Scotty pairing up.

• Members

that looselips person is so full of [!@#$%^&*]. She takes whatever drops she sees on the net and acts like they are her own scoops LOL

That came from some poster on an IMDB site that consistently posts fake spoilers that are inaccurate

although I'd be down for tracy/scotty

• Members

LOL.... Geary requested one last hooray with JE? sure

And this would be less hilarious if they understood that Geary has closer to 5 months. This is actually something I saw on another fan site where the LnL hopefuls were spouting about the whole 'endgame' foolishness and how GH will never do anything else in the end.

But let's focus on the actual stuff. I'm really excited to see where they are taking Luke's poisoning. I haven't watched today. Tracy and Ellie, eh? Interesting...

• Members

HA! This cracked me up when I read it! Like,how much more inaccurate can this be?! They already drew out the coma Luke was supposedly going to slip into?!

Cannot freaking wait for tomorrow!! Ellie and Tracy! At least they kept one friendship,now all we need is Connie back. Suprisingly,I've been enjoying GH this week,I've also been angry at gh but since the new writers its been a love/hate for gh,mainly love,not as much as I used to but. Anyway,the old sparks are coming back for me when it comes to my old loves,the "mobbies" as I've mentioned before they hooked me on GH. Sonny,Olivia,Carly,Dante,etc. the Olivia/Sonny pairing is coming back for me (Although the shooting SL in the begining was really dull,the reveal that Shawn didn't shoot Olivia last week intriguied me) Carly is becoming her old 09-10 self,the carly I knew and loved. Everything is at a certain interest level and it's exciting me biggrin.png

And I remember before I got an SON I read through this "blog" and read 05,06,07,etc. how you all chatted in the breakroom. It was more,lively here. Unfortunetly,I never experienced those times,I'd love to join you all in one of those chats if you ever do one again. It's nice to see reunions and other Tracy fanatics smile.png

Edited by partyperson25

• Members

Guys,this is like a total accurate description of all things,just everything! Check this out! Numbers 1,4,7 are totally and indefinitely accurate!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Tracy

Try out others,it's really fun! Ex: dillon,lulu,Luke,sonny,Lucy,etc or your own name

Edited by partyperson25