The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

If we knew that was it, I might agree ILTQ, but we know much more is coming up. I think yesterday just set the stage for their bottom line. They are best friends and she is the most important person in his world, and now they are going to build on that again.

I do agree, however, that it was more TG and JE talking than anything in character. I know they're too professional to slip that much, but the two sets of identities were mingled. I remember watching Look Who's Coming to Dinner, and I can almost point to the moment Katherine Hepburn and Spencer Tracy broke character and were just themselves. That's the sense I had yesterday, too.

And who knows... we might be seeing closure for TG. I don't think so, but they are certainly in the process of ending something and moving into a new reality. It's too soon to really predict what comes next, but one thing is for sure - LuNacy are doing it together.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That's where the I guess heart attack came in...it's called new beginings,this is where it starts all over (not completly,because without their history,it wouldn't be right for me) I do agree that the "friends" thing was awkward,like it didn't sound right. Why couldn't it be like anna and Luke last summer

"Friends?" "Friends.." And just go at it?! LMAO

Edited by partyperson25

• Members

Ms. Q Yeah all kids are crazy right before the summer. And yes mine does things that they usually don't do (extra silly/annoying things). The kids are out on the 6th. I'm out on the 7th.

As for Florida when it is hot and humid (aka hot as hell) make sure the a.c. is on blast and try not to come out until sunset or before noon. A.C. is a necessity down here.

• Members

I'll be happy when they move back to their normal territory on this one. He's a heck of a lot more than just her 'friend'.

I hope it's more than a heart attack - not that I wish harm on anyone, but it's a fictional character so, whatever. Tracy was the ideal person to have with him on so many levels. When she was listing everything that had happened to him, I was reminded of how long they have truly been together, even with the few burps along the way. She knows him well.

Also love that she instantly wanted to call Lulu. It was sad that Luke had to remind her that Lulu wouldn't care or remember either of them, but Tracy's family instincts are completely on.

I really think this is one of those 'resets'. The thing I hated about the heart attack story last time, was Luke leaving with Skye. LuNacy had their moments after that, some of which went on for months, but the relationship really stalled at that point. I want to see them get back there and move forward properly. They've both had their 'flings', so now it's time to get real again.

• Members

I hope they do NOT go back to their old territory. The only way I could ever ship LuNacy again is if it is different. As in Luke not being a complete and total asshat to Tracy 98% of the time. I like where they are right now. I hope they don't just throw them back together because of Luke's illness. But like I've said before I'm liking where things are right now for them and for Tracy so I'm not complaining.

I was out on a run and didn't follow the show on twitter but I'm pretty sure it's Luke's liver and not his heart though. I hope it was another good episode, but I'll be happy when it's new day in Port Charles and Tracy gets to change outfits. (Ok I guess I am complaining. wink.png )

Okay, going to shower, eat and watch GH!

• Members

I am getting a "swan song" vibe again from TG. I think it's Luke's liver, too and he'll be way down on the transplant list if he's on it at all. I can see Tracy offering up part of hers, but I can't imagine it'd be in good enough shape for them to use. So I guess we'll find out I think, in pretty short order, what's going to happen, but I used to say I could totally see them killing Luke off. I didn't care too much for "Franco's" tone yesterday when talking to AJ about their family tree. Something about it made me want to punch him through the screen.

• Members

I don't think TPTB with 'let Luke go', but I certainly think when TG is ready to move on, there will be no one to talk him out of it.

The liver is a funny organ. All you need is a piece of a donor liver, and you'll be fine. This would be something Lulu would do in a heartbeat, and then find out she's pregnant so she can't, thus giving Lante their real baby. It might be the story that brings Ethan back for a visit (with LA's Kristina, please!). I doubt Lucky or any of his 'kids' would qualify.

But we're still seeing the 'break down' stage in LuNacy's relationship. I highly doubt they are staying here for long, but it's going to give us some Emmy worthy performances while it lasts. They're in the sarcastic phase right now, both scared of what this mean. In fact the previews show Tracy calling him on that very fact tomorrow.

I'm glad that Lulu remembers, now we can move along to the nuTraLu stuff we've been needing to see.

• Members

I have heard there is some amazing luke/tracy stuff coming (material)

I also don't think Luke is going into a coma...I think he will go off to either "die" alone or to find Lucky or something

I do know for sure that TG is not off all summer. He is due back in July to tape again. With all the dark weeks he will probably only miss like three weeks of taping