Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Go ahead and vent, Ms.Q. I don't watch, but I vent here about my stuff that I don't think anyone else here even knows what I am talking about, LOL. So unleash. You'll feel better. Series TV you get hooked on, sometimes can drive us crazy. BTW....any oldschool Doctor Who fans here? I watched as a kid, have spent the weekend watching a few old repeats...and I don't exactly have another fandom-it's a bit too out there and weirdish for me-but if anyone here watches, chime in! PS If anyone here does watch, I like David Tennant way more than Matt Smith as The Doctor. I realize they have to recast every few years because he "regenerates" and doesn't age, but David was SO GOOD. I miss him, I don't think MS can do the pathos/vulnerability quite as well. Carry on.....

Oh, and YAY for Tracy today!!

• Members

Saw thses on SoapZone: Luke takes ownership of his part in hurting Tracy. He begs for her absolution. Luke and Tracy talk for a while, until something bad happens. Luke falls deathly ill, prompting Tracy to usher him to the ER STAT. Doctors put Luke through a battery of tests. Its dire. Luke turns a deaf ear to his prognosis. Luke stubbornly balks at undergoing serious treatment at first, acting like nothings terribly wrong. Tracy tough-loves Luke into letting the doctors help him. She thinks she got through to him. Tracy later comes across an empty hospital bed and signs of an escape. Luke never learns. Tracy flies into a panic attack over Lukes MIA status. Tracy is let down considerably by what she finds next. Tracy nags Luke to undergo more medical tests for his own good.

• Members

Sigh...Tracy will never fall out of love with Luke, no matter who else comes along. Regardless of her bravado, he has her heart in his and she doesn't really want it back - she just wants him to stop hurting her.

I'm hoping he doesn't 'let her down' by being in bed with a prostitute. Even though I know she's going to be hurt, I'm super excited that they will be spending this much time together, hopefully on the real stuff.

TPTB talked about 'resetting' characters and pairs to their last point of viability, and this is taking LuNacy right back to the holiday season of 2007.

• Members

SO the spoilers....same old, same old.....Tracy nagging Luke...Luke fleeing...I don't want to see that. I don't find it interesting. I'll repeat: the only way any kind of illness between them would draw me in, is if the roles were reversed. I have no desire to see something I've already seen. And I really don't want some death bed epiphany(had to use that word lol) from Luke. If he has to be at death's door to appreciate her, he don't deserve her. BUT-if they are killing off Luke and this is TG's swan song, I'd rather his scene partner be Jane if anyone.

• Members

Oh please don't. I haven even got over the "death" of Huddy. I cry everytime I see a video. IT KILLS ME!! This includes Lisa/Hugh, ugh it breaks my heart. If you wanna include more unfinished couples lets go to Connie/Johnny or maybe dorthy/Stan from the golden girls. ( yes I watch the golden girls,one if my first favorite shows of all time :)) And it you didn't know Huddy/Hugh and Lisa,it's from House,I DIED WHEN THE SERIES ENDED!! :,( STILL CAN'T GET OVER IT!! SO DON'T YOU FREAKIN DARE TOUCH MY LUNACY!! THEY WILL RISE FROM THE ASHES AND SURVIVE TOGETHER!! THEY WILL NOT,NOT BE A COUPLE!! Btw iltq,I didn't direct that to you I just overreacted....On that note If Luke died,Tracy would too (metaphorically) shed never be the same. Today's scenes broke me a little bit,because she knows they WILL be lovers. Not just be "family" whatever that means. But yeah,they will be a couple,it's in black and white,they are indefinitely endgame.

• Members

OT - On the Criminal Minds front, someone in the writers room thought it would be a good idea to let go of the lovely Jayne Atkinson just when her character got her life back on track and was dating (offscreen) another team member... Not cool. Not cool at all. And for the record, Jayne Atkinson has WAY better hair than Jane Elliot, currently. Like, I seriously want Jayne's hair...

As for GH - I really liked Luke calling Tracy his best friend today. Thought that was sweet. I was very distracted by Tracy's terrible outfit and hair though. I am wondering why Luke didn't make a sound as he collapsed. Kudos to Tracy for remaining calm on the phone in the previews as she's calling for an ambulance. That kind of surprised me as I would have expected her to be freaking out as she has before. Either freaking out or accusing him of faking. Glad she is on for the rest of the week. How cool is that?! smile.png

ILTQ, I see what you mean about TPTB doing the same old, same old, but I have to admit that I'm liking that LuNacy are sharing scenes again. There comes a time when I think I'm over them, but when they're on together, they still sparkle. I thought Joe and Tracy sparkled too though. I do miss the two of them. It was nice to see him be such a gentleman around her. wub.png

funny, I'm thinking it's a heart attack, revisted. When do you get off of work for the summer? Our last day is June 3rd. My junior high students are driving me CRAZY!!! Are you still in Florida? How do you do the hot and humid summers? I could do April and May out there and June (I love the beach), but I think July and August would be too icky...but who knows...

• Members

I thought it was stranger that they just suddenly revealed Strauss and Rossi had been having a year long (offscreen) affair. So contrived. TPTB don't really value the female talent on that show though so I'm not surprised they "killed her off."

*Loving the Luke and Tracy scenes lately. I don't know about the spoilers or where they are going with them. But I do know these are the best scenes they have had together in years, so I'm happy to go along on the ride. Edited by halee

• Members

I need to re-read my post, lol, 'cause I don't remember saying that Tracy said they should be lovers...

Off topic again...

halee - I remember there being a lot of outrage when Paget Brewster and AJ Cook were let go, and based on an article I read, Paget decided to leave on her own the 2nd time around partly because of that. I don't think she was very happy with the way she was treated. I also think she said some things on Twitter that may have not been considered politically correct. Can't remember what exactly.

As for Rossi/Strauss - We had a couple hints in Season 7's finale that they were in a relationship, but I think those were the only clues. Rip off! And if they were going to kill off someone, I wish it would have been Blake because we hardly know her, and she's basically just a Prentiss replacement, and Prentiss didn't need to be replaced. I am seriously angry that Strauss is gone!!! And it's strange 'cause she was hardly ever on, anyway. Me and my obsessions... Oy.

• Members

Well also AJ Cook and Kristen Vangsness were ready to walk as of a couple weeks ago because they were trying to negotiate their contracts and get paid what the boys do. I'm not sure if they worked it out or not, but, it wasn't looking good as of then.

Paget is a fun tweeter!

• Members

LuNacy has never 'lost it'. Sure, the writing was horrible and they were stuck in a repeat rut for years, but they have always been beyond amazing when they've been together. Luke telling Tracy she's his best friend was long overdue, and so true. Add to that that she's the top on the list of the people he cares about.... I thought Tracy was going to lose it there and then. So much emotion between those two... wub.png I can't remember the last time Luke truly apologized to anyone for anything. And tearing the page out of the dictionary was hilarious.

I did think the preview a little awkward though.."My FRIEND has collapsed" (or whatever the exact wording was). I need that to be 'Husband' again soon!

• Members

I too, liked that bit about them being best friends. The scenes were great-I just got a bit of closure/finality about them being "romantic" out of it. I honestly feel it was more TG and JE having a conversation, especially the best friend part. I have no idea where they are going-but to be honest, I don't see yesterday's scenes as a set up that they will be a couple again. Yes, I think Tracy will always love Luke-but you can love someone deeply and they can be totally wrong for you as a spouse. As they both agreed yesterday, Luke CANNOT give Tracy what she needs. I can't see Luke becoming a conformist at this stage in the game, just to please Tracy. And I wouldn't want him to. And...I want someone for her who CAN give her what she wants. While they will always be more entertaining than Luke and Bora EVER were-where can they possibly go from here that won't be wash, rinse, repeat? Especially with TG's continued vacations? Loved, loved the scenes. But I felt it was a closure of any possible romantic future, not a new beginning. Not saying the new beginning won't happen, but I really don't see how it can happen after the conversation yesterday. They both seemed pretty at peace with just being friends, IMO. Ms.Q that's all right, you go ahead and vent. WHen you said what you said, I realized my own shows are pretty much boys clubs as well-none of the shows I try to keep up with have any major female players, and the ones that have supporting females, the females are either weak and clingy, or frigid, or prostitutues....OY that is just now sinking in. I hate it. Honestly I've always thought shows like Criminal Minds are boys clubs as well. I have always felt the women were there to boost the men and be eye candy. Sucks that they seem to be firing the wrong people though..... And Heck YA it's great that JE is on all week. One thing about this regime: they seem to really like JE and Tracy. So....RH isn't Jason because of him muttering the thing at the crypt about how "no wonder you were so quiet, the rest of your family never shuts up". I guess he's Franco, then. Yeah.....not liking that so much, even if technically it means we get more Q's.