The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Saw this:

Tuesday May 28th

(Gambling)

Morgan gives in to temptation; Luke and Tracy discuss their friendship; AJ and Monica talk about the meaning behind a mysterious text message.

Wednesday May 29th

(Lulu's Memory)

Lulu recalls the pain of Stavros; Tracy rushes Luke to the hospital; the partygoers are shocked by their host's identity.

And this:

May 20th:

Laura & Scott work 2wards getting married

Their impending wedding gains attention

A drunk Luke makes a pass at Tracy

She refuses to be Laura's replacement

Tracy questions Luke about the unsettling change in his behavior

Carly & Michael reveal how they feel about Morgan's girlfriend

Who is Sam's unexpected guest?

Edited by nex4evr

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I hope they really establish that Tracy is NOT, nor has she ever been a 'Laura replacement'. (Some fans still have to get that lesson learned a little more fully). Then the real romance between them can begin again. I also hope during Luke's coma that Tracy is his caretaker, and not have him somewhere outside of Port Charles like Robert.

• Members

Well, you know the saying. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. And you can't replace a boring "matriarch" with a sexy, dynamic diva. It simply cannot be, must not be done. The universe would collapse. Seriously. *an hour and a half until Star Trek: Into Darkness* Have a good weekend, ya'll!

• Members

I don't think luke is in a coma. I think that someone took that from Tony joking around on GMA that isn't he in a coma now or something when they asked if his character was ever in one.

Also

May 28th Luke and Tracy discuss their friendship

May 29th Tracy rushes luke to the hospital

May 30th Luke gets some test results

JE/TG have been taping together a bunch this past two weeks and they are well into June taping. I think TG might pre-tape some and come back during the summer like he did last year.

JE has been working a lot with SK and RH too and some with KA. I think we lucked out that RH is after ELQ in some respect and we are getting the tale of the two francos

Can't have someone after ELQ without Tracy involved

AJ alone can't carry the story

I think Tracy and AJ having to team up against RH character would be good.

• Members

It's a holiday here in Canada, and I forgot it wasn't Sunday. Gotta check this out later.

EDIT: Oh yeah... it was good. Hopefully this will be the turning of the corner for LuNacy as Luke realizes something about Tracy he's never realized before.

Edited by remos

• Members

So so glad Lacy r finally over! Tracy said everything I always dreamed she would with Luke. She took a stand! Now somebody hand JE a emmyoscargrammy whatever cuz she KILLED IT! I was balling my eyes out. She's just as good as she was bck in the day when I use to watch in high school. Maybe even better!!!

• Members

While I agree with you that JE deserves every award imaginable for her performance, I don't think that Luke and Tracy are over. I think that this is just the beginning of a new chapter for the two of them. It is a soap opera and I don't think they are just going to leave it at what Tracy said to Luke yesterday. Hopefully they are setting them up to have a very mature, romantic relationship. (or at least a different kind than they have had in the past). I have high hopes that LuNacy is going to prevail in the weeks and months to come.

Edited by L&TLover

• Members

agreed. Jane is in a class by herself

whether that was the end, or a wipe the slate clean, it was everything Tracy has needed to say to Luke for years and no way in hell would we have ever gotten that dialogue from Guza!

agreed. Jane is in a class by herself

whether that was the end, or a wipe the slate clean, it was everything Tracy has needed to say to Luke for years and no way in hell would we have ever gotten that dialogue from Guza!

Pretty sure a health scare for luke next week will either remind them of his heart scare or something...guess we will see how it plays out