Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm kinda over Luke as a character and TG as an actor, honestly. Which means that unless he(both TG and LS) step it up and start to impress me, I'm forever and a day over Lacy. Tracy simply deserves better. And Jane, while I love her, might be more challenged with a brand new scene partner. Why couldn't they bring Thaao P back as Victor, and given them a past? Oh, well.

I guess what really set me off was Luke's ranting when Lulu "died" about how this is why he didn't believe in God. I've honestly always known TG had his serious issues with "religion"(which is a whole separate thing from God anyway, but I digress), but I guess I have just had enough of him interjecting his own views and politics into his fictional character. That's not his job, and quite honestly, I can't imagine that too many people care what a God hater he comes across as. He should come to work, do his job, and go home-much like JE has learned to do. Tremendous respect for her there.

As far as Luke the character-I don't blame a father for wanting to rant and rave and blame someone when a tragedy happens. But in fictional as in real life-things just happen.

It's not God's fault Stavros is a crazy homicidal creeper. We're all given free will to make our own choices. Stavros, being Stavros, made another bad one. Again...not God's fault.

Tragedies happen all the time. Both to people who don't believe, and to people who do. That's just life. It's just a pet peeve of mine to sit and listen to people-IRL and fictional-blame God for the misdeeds of HUMANS. And then in the next breath, be given such a blessing-like Lulu actually being alive-and nary a mention of God then.

I woke up this morning, was able to groom myself, have all my body parts and while they sometimes ache, they are in good working order. I had a bed to sleep in, a roof over my head-I have a family and friends, a job-a home, income-and while there are things I WANT-I have all my basic needs-and I cannot say that I am not blessed.

THAT is evidence of God's love for me, and if that's all I ever have, it's enough.

It's sad to me, that some people like Geary, are seemingly so full of bitterness and hate that they can't see the forrest for the trees.

Eh. I wasn't going to post this, but I am hormonal today. Carry on.

• Members

I haven't watched yet either, but I read the recaps that said she was asking about Lulu. I still wish we had had one last real TraLu scene before JMB left the role. I'm glad the writers finally remembered the connection, but they are about a month too late.