Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Please God, let it be so! If they are going to highlight Tracy like they seem to be, she needs to have a real 'partner in crime', and no one fit that bill as well as Luke.

Wow, that was a really great interview. Love how they interact, and I really love how Tony and Jane want to get on with the LuNacy show. If Frank promised them, let's hope he keeps promises. Do their 50th anniversary nod to the past, bring in the new Lulu (shame we never got a final TraLu moment, though) and move on.
Edited by remos

• Members

This may be my favorite part, simply for the wardrobe mention:

Elliot: Kin, you just spit food on me! Unbelievable! I had hoped to make it through the whole meal without this.
Shriner: Did I get fish taco on you?
Elliot: Yes, and that's why I wore my smock to this lunch. For this very reason! He's the sloppiest eater on the planet.
Shriner: So that's why you're wearing that smock? When you showed up in that thing I was thinking, "Hmm...is this the new fashion? Is it maternity wear?"

So, now my question is...What is the Wardrobe Department's reason for putting Tracy in smocks so much??? I know the last 2 days she's been dressed more business-like (thank goodness), but who knows how long it will last?!

Interesting bit in the previews for tomorrow...Monica is wondering if Alan is a figment of Tracy's imagination, then why can she also see him??? Was not expecting Stuart Damon to be onscreen again any time soon. What a nice surprise. I am curious to see how tomorrow will play out with both Monica and Tracy "seeing" Alan at the same time.

Question: Was Ned supposed to be around for the Nurses Ball, or was that just rumored? Would be nice to see Wally as Ned again, and since he can perform, the Nurses Ball would have been a perfect opportunity for that.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Eh, I only want Lacy again if they do it right this time. I half way want Tracy in the adventure, saving them all. :)

I was intrigued by Tracy/Duke honestly, and yeah....if lacy does find their way back, Luke should FINALLY have to fight for her.

I liked the show yesterday and today. Today, I teared up. Yeah..I did. I am a wimp. Great show. :) Seeing SD and NL put me over the edge.

• Members

It's weird because I could not stand Natalia's Emily, yet it was nice to see her today. I laughed when Tracy was all, "Couldn't you have brought Daddy and Mother back instead?" :lol:

I didn't really get the Monica/Tracy settling their rivarly though because it wasn't like that. It was just Monica letting Tracy stay in the house. Nothing new there. Monica is always threatening to kick her out and then usually changes her mind. It's not like they put 35 years behind them, and nor should they, because technically, they really aren't enemies. Deep down, they care for each other. I know I'm rambling. Just thinking out loud. Anyone else see where I'm coming from?

They were still good scenes though. :)

• Members

I have to admit, I'm a little stunned by how old Alan and Rick are looking. I know they're in their 70's and all, and SD has been ill, but wow. I guess they kind of stayed locked at a certain age in one's imagination and seeing them in real time is starteling. Still, it really was nice to see so many faces. I have my issues with various things on this show, but they are certainly doing this 50th Anniversary far better than anyone else would have.

• Members

Ugh, I decided to Dvr Katie today to see the GH 50th anniversary episode and I have to say it was completely cheesy and aweful that I cringed the entire time. And, to top it all off they did a quick montage of all the women and there wasn't one single clip of Tracy. They showed every other female even Sabrina and Starr and no Tracy!!!!! Grrrrrrr.

The show was so bad it kind of reminded me of a talk show from the late 80's, if any of you get a chance to see you will for sure know what I mean.