Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

They did.... Guza was scraping the bottle of the barrel by that time. In my canon, it was all legal, and Luke thought he wasn't, but he was the one being bluffed.

I'll never understand why writers have such a need to turn Luke into a domesticated romantic lead when that was never who he was in the first place. 90's Luke was horrid - and I came to that conclusion long before either Guza or TG said it to the press. The character was totally gutted during that time. Guza gave him his edge back. Arguably, he went too far in the other direction, but at least the character stood for something. I'm afeared we are seeing the slow destruction of Luke Spencer again, because that's the only way an LnL reunion can happen.

• Members

So we officially have a new Lulu and Jax and Brenda are coming back! I know this is not Tracy related but damn if there isn't much else to talk about! LOL

I will say that SID article/blurb is interesting and I have to agree with remos it's nice to see how much TG loves the relationship between Lacy and still talks them up! And I think for me that is why I'm a fan, I know Luke is a butthead and Tracy does not deserve him but when these two ACTORS get together the make magic you can see it in their eyes, they sparkle, and that for me, is the appeal!

• Members

From my Tumblr (pictures are desaturated on purpose)...

I will miss TraLu. :wub:

tumblr_mj9vagg7B51qlhqe5o1_400.png

Tracy: I had an abortion…I was really, really comfortable with my decision. I knew exactly why I was doing it. I could get it taken care of quickly and safely and move on with my life…Okay, so, after awhile, I started to think about it. I started to think about the child I didn’t have, and every time I saw a child of a certain age, I’d wonder — usually little girls. I’d wonder if — if that was my only opportunity to have a daughter, how she would’ve turned out. Would she be like me or would she be more like her father? I even dreamt about her.

Lulu: Wow. That’s really intense. It might even touch my heart if I believed a single word that you said. I know that this is another manipulation for you to get what you want, for you to convince me to continue with this pregnancy. Just admit it — you made the whole thing up.

Tracy: I wish I had. Lulu, I don’t want you to regret your decision when it’s too late to do anything about it.

• Members

That's the thing - there are so many reasons to not like Luke/Tracy/LuNacy, but in the hands of JE and TG, it's just the most phenomenal pairing in the world and you have to love them just 'cause. These two really, truly, deeply adore each other, and the fact that they love spending time and working together, makes their character relationship so much better than anything else they have been put into individually.

This is why it irks me that the writers don't see what is soooooo evident, but are trying to force things that just don't work. And while you can play roulette with JE's pairings and come up with some interesting combinations, god love TG, but he just doesn't have that kind of versatility. When you find a truly good match with him now, why try to force an outdated match just because some viewers think nostalgia has to dictate?

• Members

Just saw who the new recast of Lulu is, which made me start thinking about JMB's Lulu. I'm not crazy about the character now. She doesn't have the fire she used to have. At least with JMB leaving now that the domestic persona has taken over won't impact the great memory and footage of the Spencermaine family we used to have. She had the best for a few years - I can't say I blame her for wanting to leave when the writing is on the wall that Lulu will never be the same.