Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The bottom of the dress looks to be the same as her wedding to Luke.

The top jacket is different. Might be the same jacket as her wedding to Anthony.

About LuNacy's future - My guess is that they will remain friends, and that Luke and Laura will end up together, whether TG approves or not.

I'm happy that Luke and Tracy still share scenes and that they still care about each other. It's much better than the alternative of them never talking to each other in a civil manner again.

• Members

Today I was killing time in Shoppers Drugmart, and decided to pick up the People's special. Anyone who dislikes LnL as much as I do is going to gag - they are really pushing that pairing down everyone's throat. Needless to say I didn't buy it.

But as I flipped through the mag, I had a better chance to look at pictures. The one of TG is a double page spread, although the pic we have is pretty small. I want to draw your attention to the cream coloured square with something grey on it, just above mid-thigh in his picture. That 'something grey' is a head shot of Jane, etched into what appears to be a stone. I just love the way TG keeps pointing all fingers to JE, regardless of what they are forcing Luke to do. There are no other pictures of cast members in his spread.

http://oi48.tinypic.com/ftdp1w.jpg

• Members

Ok, so I read this and I thought I would share with you all, this is from a TV Guide article about the Nurses Ball, which by the way is partnering up with amFAR (I think that's very cool):

"We couldn't celebrate GH's 50th without another epic Luke and Laura adventure," says head writer RC. "They're no longer a couple, and they may never again be a couple, but their love for each other - like GH itself - is still going strong."

I'm not reading anything into this quote but this is after all a soap and even if L&L got back together, they WILL NOT last since everybody in the soap world knows, a married couple is boring couple and without drama they are back burned. (something no actor wants)

• Members

I hope the writers finally get a clue and don't force a pairing that hasn't worked since the early 80s, but having said that, an L&L adventure is fine, but who else is involved? If it's just then in isolation, not interested.