The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Ms.Q Thank God for YT and ackgh because I FINALLY saw that scene last year! It was an amazingly dont scene and I will always love it ♥

It was pretty sad/painful to watch but I loved it anyway♥

So true. I just still can't get over how long they have worked together and how much love they share! IT just blows my mind everytime.

I know I'm going the new Lulu. I already do dry.png (even if she is pretty)

Just imagine how awkward it will be on det without JMB like she created the character Lulu and gave her a personality. The new writters just really killed the character Lulu and I also don't blame her for leaving. It must be painful for DZ,TG,JE and KS to have to see her go.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks for the interview link, hooked. smile.png

tumblr_mjbinpS4Rc1qlhqe5o1_500.png

Tracy, you’re my ex-wife too. I want you to be happy. You don’t generally need

to be rescued, but if you do, I’ll be there. Just like you’re always there for me.

I am wondering why Tracy is bringing Laura up lately and how Laura and Luke are the greatest love of all (I think that's what she said today, mockingly). Is she jealous? Is this the writers' way of telling us that Laura and Luke belong together? Is this some kind of set-up to bring Luke and Tracy back together as a couple before breaking them up? What is going on?!

Today was the first time in a long time that I really, really felt LuNacy. I know I said something similar awhile back, but that's why I added the extra "really" - to show that this time was different than before. That exchange today might be one of my favorite LuNacy moments of the last 2 years (as I'm trying to remember exactly what happened the last 2 years... lol). wub.png

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

I'll have to watch that. I know JE is famous for doing the job without analyzing or criticizing, but if she is being the mouthpiece to push Luke back to Laura, I just want to hand her a box of barf bags. What an insult to the most powerful coupling she has ever known.

Is it too much to ask that the writers actually see the benefit of LuNacy and go in that direction after all? Let Laura and Scott have each other, they can do the domestic thing that doesn't fit Luke or Tracy. (Until I'm forced to leave Luke in the dust completely, I'm going to remain hopeful that the writers get a clue.

• Members

Ms.Q I miss you! Three things. First,this is the first time ever that you were unsure (that ik of) about what's going on?! You're like the SL pyschic when it has anythind to do with Luke/Tracy!

Second,Lol about the 2 yrs thing and third I l♥ved today's episode! One of the many things I ♥ about JE is her distinct mannerisms,tones of voice and emotion put into a scene/words.

BTW love the little snapshots and quote of LuNacy!

Edited by partyperson25

• Members

I don't get the feeling Genie is leaving anytime soon although I know she said she has a 3 month contract with the option to extend another 3 months

Its a bummer Tony doesn't get to perform or be part of the NB, he said so in a recent interview regarding dancing with the stars etc and how it would have been nice to have been asked at some point to do that show. He said he and Genie are off on a great adventure and he feels a little bad about not being part of the NB festivities. Luke and Laura are off searching for lulu. BTW Ethan is back for those of you who were Ethan fans

I think Tracy is usually the truth teller character and they are using Tracy to show that Luke and Laura are destined to be together in that Tracy has been shown to be the one who knows Luke best of anyone and how his mind works and she has been calling him out on his [!@#$%^&*] lately left and right. I think the jealousy angle is not really being played up as much as she thinks no matter what Luke proclaims, he will ride of Laura's rescue and be her hero again no matter what and that he is jealous of scotty not just protective of laura, etc.

If Tony is ready to check out, then I think there is no other ending than Luke and Laura. I think they have gone out of their way to make luke and tracy BFFs . Clearly Tracy still has feelings for him but unless Genie leaves in another month or two and Tony stays I cannot truly see luke and tracy reuniting.

Honestly I'm enjoying see JE get to mix it up with others and reading that article makes me so happy that she is so loving GH now and so happy to have the vets/friends back and how work is one big party.

I'm loving she is part of the NB stuff too

• Members

I totally agree with you Hooked,

Tracy has always been the brash, yet bold voice of truth and reason. She is telling us what is really going on with Luke and his feeling for Laura.

I loved the Lunacy scene yesterday, they are really a great pair, but the writers clearly have Tracy firmly in the "friend zone", romantic Lunacy is gone and it looks like that ship has sailed for good.

Loved Janes mannerisms when talking about Laura, LOL Jane does seem to be enjoying all the returns, she seems to be having a blast these days, Good for her.

She's clearly not pining for Lunacy, so I won't.

Tony clearly still prefers Lunacy over LnL bless him, but unless RC feels the same way and writes it accordingly, it really doesn't matter. I don't see that happening. JMO

• Members

Meh, at the end of the day it's a job to them. TG has made no secret of the fact he doesn't want either LnL or GF, but he doesn't have control. Regardless, after the cameras stop rolling, JE and TG still have each other. We're the ones who are missing out - not them.