The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

^^^honestly I was so embarrassed by the whole episode. It was exactly why people who don't watch or understand people who watch soaps laugh at us. It also didn't help much that I can't stand Katie. Oh and the best part was she had Jason Thompson be her "co host" he literally did nothin but sit next to her. He didn't say a word, it was weird.

I'd day watch but you'd be over in 15 minutes.

Edited by nex4evr

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The Nurses Ball looks like it's fun. Frisco/Mac is cringe-worthy. Sabrina cleans up nice.

It's like a 1930's musical, though. "Oh now, I can't do that. I don't know how" and then they perform a perfect performance routine. Or Frisco's last minute with full band and lighting, lol.... They didn't even try to make those look natural.

• Members

I've been feeling very little, Baby Boy. Now... that comment from Noah about how he let her get away, and his longing for her makes me hopeful that we'll actually get a happily ever after for the two when their stints are up. That would be a nice ending for the character. I'm working on the assumption both are short term.

• Members
You an ig? Hit me up girlll!! Lol jk.

I have to say,this nurses ball (so called) did NOT live up to its expectant name. I was very disappointed. But I did love Kelly Monaco,as always,and Ellie/spinelli's number.

And I have to say,now (after the Tracy/Ellie scenes) Emily Wilson does look a little like JE.

I was also "creeping" around looking for Tracy and other background actions,and Lisa lo and je were talking (they must have a rich history) also at the end of the nurses number (horrible) chad duell was clapping so retardedly it was believable (only him)

• Members

I FF'd Mac and the Dummy - quite stupid IMO.

As for Bobbie's return.... it's nice seeing her, but she's overacting, and everything thing is pretty superficial. I liked her conversation with Carly, but everything else feels like I'm watching a reunion clip. There's no depth to it. Now... as I said, if we get some Noah/Bobbie stuff, I'll sit up straighter. I'm enjoying the Parade of Returnees well enough, but nothing is really jumping out at me.