The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

amfAR is the american foundation for AIDS Research, one of the leading AIDS research foundations in the world. They do incredible amounts of scientific research towards finding a cure for AIDS. They started as two different organizations (one that was founded by Elizabeth Taylor) that eventually merged into amfAR.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I recently purchased the GH 50th People mag and I saw the JE coaster in the TG page. I agree that it was placed there on purpose. In a Soap Talk interview JE said that Deidre Hall had made her a set of coasters with her picture on them. Maybe she gave one to TG.

Edited by L&TLover

• Members

Does anybody know if JE ever did any writing for Soap Opera Digest? The reason I ask is the other day I was look at my copy of the book Love, Honor and Cherish the Best ABC Soap Opera Weddings and in the acknowledgments page the author thanks the editors of Soap Opera Digest for their help with book. Jane Elliot’s name was mentioned along with the other editors. Could it be the same JE?

Edited by L&TLover

• Members
  • Members

L&TLover, not sure if it's the same JE.

hooked, thanks for the link! As usual, ugh to her hair, but it is what it is, I guess. Looking forward to her performance.

Totally did not know that Tyler Christopher was returning to GH today...His scene at the apartment with Luke and Laura totally caught me off guard, not just his entrance, but the action that followed. :o

• Members

OMG! Tracy, Monica and Epiphany all in matching feather boa sequence outfits is almost too much to handle!! :). As for her red carpet dress I just don't understand what wardrobe is thinking!?! It's awful, I'm all for recycling but damn if they had to use the skirt from her wedding and a shirt that looks like she would wear any old day of the week!! Monica's dress looks pretty and age appropriate, I don't see why she just couldn't wear something like that.

• Members
I think that skirt is different from her wedding,and the top is somewhat different. But she could've wore a more fancy dress. None the less she is gourgg. For some reason I can see her in a strapless or one-sholder dress. She is in good shape,I mean she was (should still have) a dancer/dancing skills. Sigh Edited by partyperson25

• Members

Tracy has only been on what, one day in the last two weeks? I am so bored, I keep hitting my skip button on the remote. I did like seeing Nik, and he was never even a favorite.

I just have nothing I'm invested in w/out Tracy, although I will admit once again, I really like Britt, more so than ever now. But then, it's easy to like her, when she's up against Sabrina and there's just nothing interesting, rootable or likable about Sabrina to me. I kind of want a random day player to just shoot her in the face.

But then I wished that about Bora for years and never got my way, so eh.

I would not be opposed to Duke/Tracy at ALL. :)

• Members

I think Tracy is on tomorrow breaking into the lab and Friday with aj being pissed she stole the recipe

Next week she is for sure on the anniversary show with Alan I think and monica and the new cook she hires

then for the nurses ball we know for sure which is the 5 8 and 9

• Members

Happy Birthday General Hospital Promo (Jane Elliot at the very end):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofzBSVQw0uA

Nurses' Ball Promo that nex mentioned (Tracy at 12 seconds in):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Izgt7O4uKY

I wish she hadn't gotten the hair cut again right before the ball. It looks better in the Birthday promo than in the Nurses Ball Promo/Pictures. /shallow