Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Tracy was really good, getting into it, moving (won't say dancing), singing along with Epiphany. She was the first one to pull a man on stage with her. Even her ending was more theatrical than the other two. God love Leslie, but she just can't move to the music. And Epiphany has a great voice... nice to see they gave her two songs.

I usual see comments online that are negative first, so no comments usually = nothing sarcastic to say. Luke would have loved this Tracy. It was definitely Tracy Spencer today.

• Members

LOL at sam/tracy high five as she walked off the stage

Totally Je/Kemo moment not Tracy/Sam! smile.png

Liked tracy rolling her eyes when everyone stood and clapped for lucy

Did you see her face when they were talking about the anonymous donor who funded the ball? seemed like it could have been her

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Yes I saw that, but they also showed all the other.... what did Todd call them?.... looking suspicious too. If she's on top of her world again, I wouldn't be surprised that it was Tracy. Anonymous generosity is her thing, and only Luke figured that out.

I'll have to look for the hi-five. JE was in the house today, that's for sure. I know in her interview she said it was all Tracy, but it so obviously wan't 'all' Tracy.

EDIT - when was the hi-five. I can't find it.
Edited by remos

• Members

There are a bunch if pics from PaleyFest 2013 some of Jane, Tony and most of the GH cast. I haven't watched it yet, but I read that they want to fill the Q house again. There are rumors swirling that KA might be playing the missing Lauren.

• Members

That would preclude a Michael/Lauren relationship. (Ed. Note: Sorry... duh... I mean a CD/KA pairing)

I'm not opposed to filling the Q-mansion, but I do hope some are connected to Tracy. She always seems to get the short end of the stick when it comes to family.

Edited by remos

• Members

I watched the GH cast at the Paley Center. I thought it was pretty good. During the Q&A a man from the audience that admitted he worked for another network gave JE a shoutout calling her the “Master class in acting.” The rest of the panel agreed, but she looked slightly embarrassed.

JE also told a story about how she and TG got invited to Liz Taylor’s daughters wedding, very interesting story.

• Members

Pics are here: http://imgur.com/a/okhMT

The event is supposed to be posted on Hulu and the PaleyCenter website. It's not on Hulu yet, and I can't seem to locate it on the PaleyFest website yet.

With Tony Geary's red pants and Jane's smock, these look to be the same outfits they wore to that interview with Kin Shriner. Also, Jane's necklace is one of Tracy's and it does not match. Other than my wardrobe issues, the pics are cute. smile.png

Watched "Jump" with Epiphany, Tracy, Monica and cast. I really liked it. wub.png

When is Tracy on again? I haven't kept up with spoilers, so I don't even know what is coming up, other than something with the relish???

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Hi partyperson! No Twitter or oovoo, but as you know, I do have a Tumblr and YouTube account. I am SO sorry for not sending more clips to you. I do intend to; it's just such a long process. Have you ever gotten clips off YouTube? I know a lot of sites blocked the conversion of files from YouTube, but this site should still work:

http://convertfiles.com/

You just copy/paste the link, and click convert. It should automatically convert to .avi. :)