Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

He hasn't always. A number of times he's been there just for her - I refuse to parrot the negativity about Luke just because he's not with who I think he should be with. The Anti-Luke-because-TG-hates-LnL crap on some sites is enough to many me puke.

I just want them to be solidly drawn on the same side. Tracy is certainly taking advantage of Luke's loyalty to her in this whole process. She's no angel.

• Members

According to mags Luke tries to get a drink and max refuses. Tracy wants to know why Luke is drinking again and they have a convo and end up kissing. Tracy stops it feeling like Luke is using her to fill a Laura void or something like that

I have heard rumbling lunacy are getting back as a couple but we shall see

• Members

I hope/think TPTB are ramming home the whole "LnL are history" point. TG and JE have been quite a few places saying they've been promised LuNacy, so hopefully we will actually get it. Luke has certainly showing his loyalty even in the face of Tracy's harshness. Perhaps we'll get lucky and see the romance we've always been meant to see but previous writers never followed through with it.

Also, do we know that Luke was drinking alcohol? He always took Tracy's drink, and she never reacted, so perhaps the drinks were non-alcoholic.

• Members

I always thought the drinks with Tracy were alcoholic (after rehab). I think the writers just forgot that Luke shouldn't have been drinking, and that's why Tracy never said anything. Now that the writers remember, Tracy will question him about it.

I know I should haven't been laughing at Friday's scenes about the relish, but I couldn't help it. Tracy was so emotional, and it actually makes sense since that relish is one of the few things she has left of her father and mother. But Tracy sitting on the bed and crying over the relish was just funny to me, and I don't think it was supposed to be. Oh well...

helenaTRACYdorian of YouTube has added more LuNacy videos. It's really neat to see LuNacy videos from 2009 and beyond since mine were mainly 2005 to 2010. Luke and Tracy actually had pretty good, heartfelt scenes even after their couple days were over.

http://www.youtube.com/user/helenaTRACYdorian

And check out Tracy's lovely short hair here (:43 seconds in the "Just the Way You Are" video) It looks so soft, the bangs are good, the color is nice, it's a little oomphy, and it's just SO pretty!!!.

2w4hah2.png

wub.pngwub.pngwub.png

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Well, I'll say it: I think Jane and Tyler have great chemistry. If there was just a little bit less age difference, I could go for it. He certainly has more spark with Jane than with Becky, IMO.

But then, honestly....BH to me has always played Liz so blandly that I have never found any of her pairings remotely "hot".

I did like the Lacy kiss we got recently, and I like that they seem to be getting closer again, but as someone else said, (was it Remos?) if they are doing Lacy again, they need to add the romance/wooing that has always been sorely lacking. Nothing totally sappy or syrupy or OOC, but enough so that it isn't constantly played for laughs. That is the only way I can support it.

Honestly though...if I can't get Tyler and Jane....I'd love to see Roger H's new character and Jane "hook up". I realize Roger isn't that much older than Tyler, so the age difference between him and Jane is still twenty years, but who cares? Not me. :) As long as whoever he is isn't wasted on Carly. He obviously seems to have something to do with sabotaging ELQ.

If he were a Paul recast, I'd jump for joy, but he's too young for that. Would love him to kind of have the same role as Paul in the beginning, though, that he's there with the pretense of helping save ELQ while really working against them. Which looks exactly like what he might be up to, anyway.

Oh, and how great was Tracy/Jane in the last few episodes? Kneeing Prince Nik where it hurts. I loved it. :)

And apparently using one of Alice's moves to put the other guy down. Awesomesauce.

Remos, thank you. :)

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

Actually RC came out on Twitter several weeks ago when people were up in arms about Luke drinking again, saying it was TG's choice to drink. "It was the actor's choice." It was not written.

I'll be so happy when this hot mess of a relish story is done. Jane has been great...the material has NOT!

Edited by halee

• Members

TG makes a lot of 'actor's choices'. It's a nice way for TPTB to sidestep responsibility, but it also lets us know what kind of influence he does have. Does anyone remember years ago when he said viewers can also tell how he feels about the story he's in based on how he acts the scene, whether he engages or not. I had to laugh when he was with JE for a few days, life of the party. Then he does that [hopefully] last LnL scene and viewers were wondering if he was sick because he seemed so stiff and bland. And when we got back to the next scenes with JE, he was life of the party again. I don't think he gives a damn what the majority of nit-picky fans have to say anymore, he knows Luke's days are numbered - as are his on GH - and he's riding this one out his way.

Gotta respect the attitude regardless of whether you agree with the behaviour.

• Members

RH is actually a decade younger than Wally, who plays Ned. Which would work out perfectly if they wanted to say he was a baby Tracy had right before she came to town the first time, or right after she left. I guess we find out pretty quickly who he is, though?