GH: April 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

You know that they say (the ubiquitous "they") that he is in fact now having much more trouble remembering lines. Seemingly it was always hard for him but now he is regularly being less successful. So, posturing & mumbling could be his way of stalling or covering that he's not got the words he's meant to be saying ready to say them? 

Is she not telling him about the meds situation because she wants to try to figure out who is behind it, first?

Agree about the day but I think NLG had a good day, too, both with Molly & with Finn. 

Okay, I'll bite. What did you dislike? 

I'm more tolerant now for 2 reasons:  the overall better writing & the feeling that he will die soon. 

• Members

I actually like Gregory and Gregory Harrison in the role. I like him with Tracy as well and will miss him when he leaves. 

Its the whispering MB does that I find distracting

I think Ava may want his territory and get back in the mob

NLG was great too

• Members

Plenty of people (Kristina, Lois, Dante, Carly, possibly Laura) are suspicious of Ava or have an idea of what she wants (Nina). This has to be building to something. 

Ava is happy to ignore Sonny’s meds issue if it means she can use it for her own means. I don’t think she necessarily cares about who’s doing it as much as the advantages it’s giving her. 

• Members

Whisper speaking bugs the whatsit out of me no matter who is doing it! 

I agree. I definitely think that is the direction they are writing her in. Former mob princess, member of mob family, attracted to the dark side, all of that power, .... but I think she's fallen for him which she did not mean to do. Can't forget her sniffing his cologne in that "powder room" bathroom that Mo has. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

When we need posters to police the daily episodes to make sure people don't enjoy it or watch when they shouldn't like in the Days threads, we'll call. Thanks!

Same. If she doesn't go this year there's gotta be something behind it. But I think we are nearing a killing floor, starting with Gregory and that damn baby. You're right, the build re: Kristina, Ava, etc. is strong.

Edited by Vee

• Members

I haven't seen the show yet and won't for a few hours, but what a weird trajectory for Sasha to go from a model to a Quartermaine Cook lol.  No one would do that in life ever and she mentioned she liked to cook approx. two weeks ago.  I feel like she's as good as gone once the Cody/Mac reveal finally plays out.