GH: Jackie Zeman passed away

• Members

Not bringing back Brad Maule would be an egregious mistake. If anyone should lead Bobbie to heaven (if we go that corny route) it's Tony, the man who was her best friend and husband of almost ten years.

They should bring back Sam Behrens as Jake and AJ Martinez as Roy. And there's no good reason JJ shouldn't return as Lucky. Frank's ego is not a good reason.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I would love to see him, but I struggle to think of how it would work unless it's a visitation to Lucas or one of their friends like Felicia, Lucy, etc. Also it would be slightly awkward for me, because what is Ghost Tony gonna say about where Bobbie's spirit is along with his own? "Yeah, I got her in the car?" "She's on line with the Bureau of the Recently Deceased?"

Edited by Vee

• Members

Considering BJ, having Brad Maule as Tony say something like our daughter wants to see you, and of course we don’t see Jackie, but we see grown up BJ with Tony.. now that may be cheesy, but I would cry…

• Members

I am fine with just doing a docu-style tribute to Jackie with her closest friends and cast members sharing their favorite stories and memories of her. GH can air it as a special episode as Y&R did for Jeanne and Kristoff. 

I feel like ghostly appearances are divisive and can come off as incredibly hokey. Since the woman died in real life, I don’t think her character deserves that. I’d rather Brad Maule appear in that docu-style special episode and share his memories. 

• Members

She's mostly RT'ed other people's remarks, but there's this:

This wonderful picture I'd never seen cropped up:

Please register in order to view this content

I do think she should be at least mentioned, it would be a nice touch. It's surprising to me those characters Bobbie had deeply involved in her life back then in that era have almost never come up. I did see a brief allusion (I think) to her losing custody of those foster kids in a '93 ep when Bobbie gains custody of Lucas and tells Tiffany she's been there.

Edited by Vee