• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Awwww ChaLynn

Please register in order to view this content

Their scenes were so corny but I loved them

I’m tired of all this Ned hate already and it’s only been like a week. But I’m glad that Olivia stood up for him against Carly.

And Spencer, I love ya kid and I love how you’re still the only one to stick up for Cam but it’s not Dex’s fault that Joss chose to be a heartless cheating whore. The Joss propping was once again Why is Spencer even doing it after what she did to Cam. 

They both did look really hot in the steam room though

And Trina, I love ya too, but shut up.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

It probably isn't, lol, but with so many people so outraged about what's happening to Drew and Carly, EVEN THOUGH THEY HAD COMMITTED A CRIME, it wouldn't surprise me if that is where we are headed, lol.  In the meantime, Nina just has to make a few more "blunders," so that others could have motives for shooting and/or killing her, too.

Edited by Khan

• Members

My dream GH storyline remains a serial killer that terrorizes all of Port Charles, culminating in a hurricane that unleashes a new strain of Lassa Fever.  Between those three, that should take care of all the driftwood that's been loose in town for far too long, lol.

• Members

^ It aired today.  It was a decent episode with Tracy's family dramedy, but I was still disappointed the Victor will-reading hasn't happened yet.

Is Sonny always in every episode?  Does Maurice Benard never take extended vacations like most other veteran leads?  I wish he'd get a hobby and go off to Amsterdam or wherever like Anthony Geary used to do.  He really is going to become the Diane Feinstein of GH

I guess we'll see the climax (that's a generous descriptor for this lame storyline) of Nina being the SEC informer when she's nearly walking down the aisle with Sonny.

• Members

Oh, if only Nina had been the one who had committed insider trading, and not Drew and Carly.  Exposing her misdeeds and slapping the cuffs on her JUST as she and Sonny are saying their I do's would be so, so good to watch, lol.

• Members

Shocked the lack of comments regarding the return of the Quartermaine mansion! It's not exactly as it was but WOOD PANELING, no more of that blue/gray NONSENSE. I literally have no else to say about this episode, it was dullsville. Jane did what she could to save her portions but the woman can only carry a show on her back so far.

• Members

I was intrigued by the return of the Q mansion so I went and watched the episode.

The highlight for me was Joss and Trina's friendship.  I really like those two together, and I hope the recast has as much chemistry to keep up that bond.  Female friendships are some of my favorite scenes in soaps and I enjoy how organic these two women seem as college buddies who are navigating their first adult relationships; while still maintaining other priorities and not just pursuing a guy and fixing his life. 

• Members

I am amazed (and thrilled) they've recreated a solid facsimile of the classic Q drawing room out of nowhere. I've been calling that recent redesign Bed Bath and Beyond and the Fresh Prince house for a couple years now, so AFAIK: 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Vee

• Members

I just could not get over how much it and especially the new kitchen/dining area resembled the Fresh Prince kitchen set. The show has looked a lot better in recent years than it did in the early-mid 2010s when Frank tried to move half the town into the Metro Court a la GL (something Finola Hughes was the first to push back against) or just slathered gun-metal gray paint on everything else and called it a day, but despite recent improvements that all-white Great Value Nancy Meyers Q redesign has never worked for me.

I guess firing Steve Burton buys a lot more wood and paint (and still amazingly, an actual live horse in those stables scenes).