• Errol featured this topic
  • Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Why are the writers sidelining Scorpio in the Greenland mission? He and Laura were part of the core team that stopped the Cassadine’s last world ending mission. I wish they would let Scorpio be part of this full circle moment. 

I give props to the current writers for Holly. She is finally acting like Holly. Not even her 90’s return was handled this well. When she knocked out Scotty, and smiled after, that was the perfect balance of Holly’s slyness and her heart. I hope she and Anna finally get the relationship building scenes they deserve with their adventure to Greenland. The only thing that would make that mission better is Felicia as a tag along. The three would make a fun version of Charlie’s Angels. 

Dex is hot. Very hot. 

• Members

That’s great to hear. This is my first introduction to Holly and I like her. Her remorse for deceiving her friends seems genuine and was for a good reason. 

Not to mention Emma Samms looks like she’s been frozen in time since 1992 and not in a bad way. Diane said it the other day, in regards to Holly’s lack of burn scars, who is her plastic surgeon? She looks phenomenal.

• Members

I enjoy the character of Portia. She and Trina are a good mother/daughter pair. I like that she is in a position of leadership at the hospital, which is a big deal in real life for any woman, much less one of colour. 

Since she broke up with Curtis and Taggert, it is clear that she just lacked chemistry with either actor. I hope they test her with some new characters. Maybe she can get into some trouble with Cody? Or, she can become an interloper with Anna and Valentin, who I think are far from end game. 

Did we know Dr. Andre was coming back to Port Charles? Is he recurring? The cameo was so slight, and did not do much to advance the story. 

• Members

I think Donnell is actively sabotaging the pairing by only showing disdain or indifference to Portia. I see Brook Kerr working overtime and him giving NOTHING. Another portion is the writing, where is the longing this newly married couple should have for each other? They’ve been married for nearly 3 months and have barely interacted. Portia needs a new love interest, Curtis needs to just leave.

I will give the show props for showing how Trina’s disappearance is affected Portia. They’ve spent several episodes dealing with how difficult this is for her which I found surprising.

Valentin looks like a magical woodland creature. Like an elf that revolted against Santa. 

Today’s show was a perfect example of the show stretching out what could have been ONE scene into five and breaking it apart to fill the episode. It took 40 minutes into the episode for Robert to convince Liz to not check on Anna. It was exhaustive, repetitive dialogue was honestly a waste of time and a waste of both actors talents. You’re telling me former spy Robert Scorpio couldn’t come with a good lie on the spot? Bffr.

Sonny is an arms dealer and Michael is only mad about it now because of Nina. This is stupid writing. Sonny would have to personally murder Carly or one of his kids before Michael would go to these lengths to hurt him. I ain’t buying it! And I hate both of them!