General Hospital: May 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Don't you just wanna punch Joss right in her disgusting face? 

Please register in order to view this content

I bet Michael regrets killing Claudia now more than ever.

And why was Drew such a gossip girl today? It's almost like some of the script writers know what to do with, but some of the others don't have a clue

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Drew sucks. He is spoiling this Quartermaine story. Not even the great Jane Eliot could save him today. It is Ryan Lavery whining 2.0. It suck Pine Valley. I hope it does not sink Port Charles.

The costuming on Wally Kurth has been so bad. Wally has filled in, and his current costuming does not fit. It’s not hard to make a man look good onscreen. Get a good tailor. Especially for someone like Ned, who is supposed to be wealthy and should have a closet to reflect that. There is nothing worst than ill fitted tailored clothing. 

• Members

He's so self-righteous. I hate CamMat's acting when he gets to yell at someone.

Please register in order to view this content

"But ya did Ned, YA DID!"

Willow's "on the brink of death" countdown enters month 87th.

No but seriously she was in desperate need of the bone marrow transplant 2 months ago when Liesl was kidnapped. Just die already.

Olivia is a horrible spouse. If your husband is emphatically denying something as much as Ned and you don't believe him? Why even stay married to someone you think so little of? The way she genuflected to Carly the other day was pretty disgusting too. Carly, who will absolutely NOT apologize to Ned as much as she should when this comes out.

• Members

It really is like the show gets off on making everyone genuflect to Carly at this point. It didn't used to be this bad. They must think the FB audience needs Carly to always be the heroine.

Edited by Vee

• Members

The show’s gone from Carly, Sonny and Jason winning all of the time to straight almost universal reverence. The only people allowed to dislike them are villainous like Nina and Tracy or clearly “misguided” like Joss and Michael.

Carly and Joss scenes are them just parroting each other. It would be comical if you didn’t know the writers were dead serious.

Carly: Nina!

Joss: NINA!!!!

Carly: Awful!!

Joss: AWFULLLL!!!$$$(;57’

• Members

Carly is much more likeable and it pains me to say this.  I actively root for Sonny when Joss is nasty to him.   Today I was hoping Sonny would make Dex his new Jason just to stick to her lol.

Why does Diane hate Nina so much?  I mean, same, but why?  Again, Diane being so smug makes me actively root for Nina and I don't want to do that. 

Can Willow's transfusion or transplant just happen and be done?  I feel like I have been watching this story for 2 years now and it's never been interesting and I have never cared. 

• Members

I love that Willow was on the brink of death a MONTH ago when Obrecht was missing. Now we have her bone marrow, and she’s still on the edge of death. 

Someone just let her die. The writers cannot think that anyone likes this character right?

• Members

Diane's smug, arrogant persona -- all the time -- is tiresome.

The actress plays it well, but does she have to play it in every scene with every character? A complete ice princess b_itch is not fun to watch, and it really makes me dislike the character.

• Members

Diane walks around in her Chico's suits acting like she's better and smarter than everyone and it's so off putting.  I don't know why it would be hard for Diane to be pleasant to her boss's fiancée.  Nina was being really nice.  Again, I can't stand Nina but I don't understand why Diane had to be outright rude to her.  Even after Nina said she had a really hard time making friends.  Nina should have a hard time making friends, but Diane treated her like she wasn't even worth common human decency.   I can't even believe Robert would give her the time of day over Holly.

• Members

Carly can have her lol.  

There is a difference between being snarky and clever and being an a**hole.  Diane often falls into that latter category.  It's not a good look for a 60 year woman who prides herself on her career.  She looks petty.  Diane doesn't have to lose the sarcasm because I think she has some funny one liners.  Diane has  just been doing this same schtick for 15 years and it's old.  She has no depth of character and if the show wants to pair her with a leading man she needs to be more than comic relief (and I use that term loosely).  It really has nothing to do with Nina.  That particular set of scenes just reminded me why I hate Diane.   

• Members

I have often never understood why Diane looks down on anyone when she's spent decades eagerly defending the mob and luxuriating in her own brilliance. I think she used to do this even in the Guza era; fluff herself for how brilliant she was at getting Sonny and Jason off and then turn around and castigate them for their life choices. I could swear there was a point early on where she simply was who she was and did not care, but then came the speeches.

Edited by Vee

• Members

She prides herself on getting the most money out of Sonny/Jason and all the trouble that they are in.  If you're getting rich off of it and clearly enjoying it then please shut up.  If you aren't find a new job with your brilliance.  And the hypocrisy of her long term relationship with Max.  The mob is okay when she's getting off and making money.  It's fine to criticize Sonny, but not when your bills are paid by him.

I don't think she was like this when she first came on.  I think she admonished either Sonny or Jason once or twice and people liked it and now it's her schtick.