General Hospital: May 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Are those succulents that I see on Carly's kicthen table? For me, it was hard to tell from the lighting as I thought it was probably this huge bowl of raw broccoli. And then it occured to me how much gas Carly would have if it actually were raw broccoli. 

• Members

Right?  I used to think Sasha was the lesser of two evils and I did like her more, but now she is so boring.  It would also give Nina nothing to cry and complain about because Sasha would instantly accept her, so the story would be even more awful with the lack of any conflict.

I don't think we have ever agreed on a single topic ever, so I will just say I disagree and I wouldn't miss Nina at all.

• Members

She does talk really slow lol.  I wonder if the actress has some sort of accent that she's trying to hide so she has to speak slowly and clearly lol.  I only listen to half of what Sasha says anyway because she's generally saying the same things over and over and has been for months.

• Members

Maurice and Laura watch an episode of GH on the Spotlight channel. It's pretty amusing, he knows nothing about the show, she knows everything. Most of the video is Mo confused and LW commenting how pretty Rebecca Herbst is.

*Mo had no idea that Michael Easton and Roger Howarth each played 3 separate roles on the show. They're watching an episode with the actor who played Mike and at point Mo said "If they can play 3 different roles, why can't Mike come back from the dead?" 

*Apparently Chloe Lanier had this "thing" in her scenes where she would attempt to physically touch her co-stars so Laura had to tell her you can't do that to Carly, she wouldn't tolerate it.

*Mo refers to Tamara's Kim as Carly and Laura corrects him and he's just like "Whatever" lmao.

Edited by Darn

• Members

It's very entertaining!

They both seem enthralled by Maura (can't blame em) and LW mentions that Lanier looks like M3GAN and she is 100% right.

Back to the current show, I find it off-putting that Carly has these ride or dies waging war on her behalf. Fine, let Carly have a gaggle of girlfriends but she doesn't need friends who go this hard for her. Carly can more than defend herself, all it does is Diane and Olivia look like a couple of brown-nosing losers.

Carly's not gonna let you sit at her lunch table just because you hate your own husband, Liv.

• Members

It's funny Carly has girlfriends.  It's like the antithesis of what Carly is supposed to be.  What do you get out of a friendship with Carly?  Hair tips?  How to not to wear a bra in every situation?  Lessons on how to be the loudest person in the room?  She's so self-involved I don't even see a plus side to being her friend.

• Members

I like Nina. I like post-Nixon Falls Sonny best. I like Sonny and Nina together. Breaking them up and putting Sonny back with Carly would be terrible to me.

I like both Willow and Sasha. The Sasha actress has been doing great despite being very pregnant. I know Willow is going to recover, but I wonder what the show will do with her once she is no longer dying.

I like Esme. Now that he works for The Invader, her first task should be to get herself promoted into a job for which she is not qualified. When Cam comes back for the summer, she should romance him.

I like Elizabeth, but she has been missing lately. I want her to be head nurse.

I like Cody. I want Sasha and Cody together.

I like the new Kristina. She has to have scenes with Sonny and Michael. Joss has monopolized Michael in recent years, so Kristina should revive her relationship with him. The new Ethan should return to Port Charles and get into a relationship with new Kristina.

I like Ace. I hope Victor's will leaves him the biggest part of Victor's estate.

Edited by Aragorn

• Members

Touché, and I also think she was not willing to comply with the vaccination mandate, and since she wasn't a regular player, then it made no sense to announce her exit.

Maurice Benard's continued obsession with the hair of Rebecca Herbst & Maura West is laughable... and the Drew mentions, too. hahah. And his semi-dissolution when Laura Wright mentioned she liked Tamara Braun's Kim, because the show is about the hospital and doctors, and she was a doctor, and she liked that. 

Please register in order to view this content

I can't blame them, either.