Y&R December 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

12/15:

Ho boy lol it was nice to Phyllis get knocked off her high horse and kicked around with the bad karma she’s built up. Summer firing her and tearing her a new one was fun, as was Adam, Michael, Lauren, and Sally all smirking at Phyllis’s downfall, with the episode ending on how delusional Phyllis has become. 

• Members

It's all about Harrison's feelings for DeeDee! Give me a break.

No wonder Phyllis feels like she's in some alt universe as Jack, Kyle and Summer have all been snowed by Diane. Seriously, this is a woman who abandoned her son to fake her death, then got in bed with a criminal, turned on him and stole his money. NAP (Nikki, Ashley and Phyllis) are not wrong.

Also, DeeDee sure didn't seem so scared of Jeremy when they met. And you know Phyllis didn't give Stark the Abbott address because Diane is at hotel. What a coincidence Diane just happened to be at the Abbott house when he showed up, mere moments before Jack arrived. Diane sure parlayed that *unlucky* visit into a sleepover. Just sayin'

Could Tucker and Phyllis kick it? That would be an interesting pairing, especially now that Phyllis has pulled into Devon's universe via Daniel's job offer.

Edited by edgeofnik

• Members

12-16

Yaaaassss!!! I knew these Nate vs Devon scenes were going to be good. And Nate still hasn't found out about Abby and Devon yet. And him just ASKING around is getting under Devon's skin. I thought they were evenly matched during the post-takeover talk, but Nate needling Devon continues to be fun to watch because Devon is really coming across as a hypocrite. I can't wait for more.

Yassssssssss to Summer giving that giggly heffa so much shade. I loved how the actress throughout the week was very low key, letting her anger build from episode to episode and when she let Phyllis finally have it...SHE DID. I thought that was well done.

Not as well done right now is that whole Audra/Noah/Allie...which had potential. Now it is barely there. 

Not as barely there, but there is so much fire already is Billy vs Daniel. I've enjoyed all of Silver Fox's (hehe) scenes and he is the only one making Giggly Heffa bearable now that she has been fired. And look at her...already landing on her feet thanks to Daniel.

Uh oh...Nikki has set her eyes on Nick's love life.