Y&R December 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The Top of the Tower is at the top of the Newman Enterprises tower, right?  I think Tessa and Mariah got married at the Top of the Tower, and Noah decorated it, and that's when he got the idea to start the Glam Club.

I think the Glam Club is at the top of the Grand Phoenix?  On Christmas Eve, Mariah, Tessa, Sharon, Noah, and Nick went to the Glam Club to cheer Sharon up who was missing Rey.  Then Mariah and Tessa went downstairs to a room at the Grand Phoenix for the night.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

The Danny, Phyllis, Daniel scenes were better than I expected. I did like the Danny/Phyllis conversation about Daniel's custody. Boy, Christine just looked so bitter with those fantastic flashbacks. That was a brilliant way to frame the Danny scenes.

Lily's breakup scenes with Billy were spot-on. So now Sharon, Chelsea and Chloe are *completely* sane and declawed. Sharon should've never been written as crazy, but MCE and EH are far better as pot stirrers than sanitized Stepfords. 

SW has far more chemistry and energy with JH than with PB. The contrast was evident in Friday's scenes.

ED and TSJ are interesting to watch.

Y&R needs to stop the corporate musical chairs. It's just too much.  Yes, Y&R has always been business heavy. Y&R's office sets were a great backdrop, but the conversations mostly centered around everyone's personal life. Nikki stormed into Victor's office constantly, but it was never to talk business...

• Toups unpinned this topic
  • Members

12-29

How dare these writers sit here and tease me with a Danny/Cricket reunion and hold off!!!

Please register in order to view this content

That said...I loved the Danny/Traci/Lauren scenes. It was full of so much history and fun. I want more of that for this to come for this particular year.

Awwww...my heart actually went out to Lily. She wasn't wrong though. Billy just can't help himself and these writers can't help putting Chelesa with someone. Cuz who wants to see Chelsea/Billy?

What I would like to see for sure...is more of Devon vs Nate. So I hope Abby and Elena's attempt to get them to get along fails. And Nate continues to dig so I cannot wait for him to realize that 2 + 2 IS 4 and throws shade Devon's way.

God, JH looks sooo good. I am sure Jeremy is short term, but darn if the actor is not getting to me with his manly arrogance. And Jack needs a rival who is not Victor for a bit. Speaking of...So he and Diane FINALLY kissed...Phyllis will lose it.

Cracks in Kyle/Summer finally? Uh oh. 

Continuing to like Ashley/Tucker.

Chance and Sharon...?

• Toups pinned and unpinned this topic