Y&R December 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Graz is still extremely attractive, I like the beard and I'm hardly one to talk about age with the salt and pepper growing in my facial hair too, but continuity-wise it is awkward for him to be parading around with that while they're still trying to sell him as Stafford's son lol.

Edited by Vee

• Toups pinned this topic
  • Members

Has anyone else notice how some female characters wear the same wardrobe up to a week, even though it definitely isn't the same day?  Phyllis especially ....I know she's worn that same green dress for over a week!  Are things at Y&R that financially lean?

• Members

I always assumed it was the same day but it's hard to keep track when a typical day is just them wandering around to the coffeehouse, then the park, then back to the coffeehouse, then Society, then the park, then a meeting at Society...

ETA: Only like 4 days passed between Halloween and Thanksgiving. Chelsea went into the 72 hour hold on Halloween and then spent one night in her new apartment and it was Thanksgiving.

Edited by BoldRestless

• Members

I don't see why it's awkward. Michelle Stafford isn't that fresh looking, though she looks younger now than in the 90's! Graz is attractive though, pancake and all! I'm hoping they pair him with Sally! Really hoping! Courtney Hope is a chemistry magnet, so we'll see. I'm just not feeling Sally with Nick OR Adam. Let's just put Sharon and Nick back together and make them shows happy couple! Adam can die for all I care. 

• Members

I've been back watching the show for like 3-4 weeks now and it's such an odd show. I feel they have  many of the elements to make a good show, like the cast. I like the characters they've brought back and I see potential, but the show has no sense of urgency to any of the stories. Everything feels so slow and one note. It's almost like when a show is in transition waiting for a new HW to join, except we know that isn't the case.