Y&R December 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

Yeah, I tried to watch a few post-Thanksgiving episodes and this is also the sentiment that I got while viewing. You feel as if the elements are there but there is no genuine motion to scenes, there is no movement. 
Also, just out of curiosity, when’s the last time Y&R did an honest to goodness sequence?

Another thing that struck me as odd was how there is now basically one two minute or less scene (a few sentences of dialogue) before the opening. How long has it been this way?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Diane was not Always Evil you know, maybe the pain she went through the last few years made her reform, She didn't do anything yet at least nothing I've heard of, she's at most trying to survive and fighting back, If she goes crazy and begins To mess everyone's Lifes it's on the UNHOLY Trinity

Now I'll be dumb and ask did Amanda Die or was she written off? I have still to catch up on the last 15 or 20 episodes of the show but I heard a lot of talk about her getting out of the picture, Was It The Actress' decision?

Please register in order to view this content

I hope the show wasn't stupid enough to lose a second time

• Members

SO sick of Jack Abbott being so dumb and being such an a$$ to Phyllis. I hope now that Diane and Jack marry, and she takes him for every last dollar he has, and maybe drugs him into looking like he's got Alzheimer's.  Suit his dumba$$!

Amanda left town after catching Devon & Abby having sex on the counch, Chance also saw them as well.   She resigned from Hamilton-Winters via a message to Lily (Lily read the letter).  Amanda went back to Virginia to be with Maya, her stepfather and Imani, who has also been axed offscreen, since Leigh Ann Rose never came back from her leave of absense and her fill-in Denise Boute left. It was Mishael Morgan's decision to go recurring and to leave, I think due to how Y&R was not using her.

Edited by David_Vickers

• Members

MG + CK still light it up. In fact, I've started peaking back because of his return. Lily was turned into a matron at 25 because of Daddy Kangaroo. Seeing that retro clip from 18(!) years ago. Um, wow!

Jack reading Phyllis. Best work PB has done in a long time. Gotta say MS and PB are great acting partners because MS let PB have his moments. Y&R really needs more of these types of scenes.