Y&R December 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It's really disgusting. 

We wanted to fire Josh Griffith for being boring.

But Billy's lines today that "oh well I had a wild side back then so it was fine, and enjoyed it" ... THAT is a fireable offense for a modern writer, in my opinion.

What does that say to rape victims of any gender?

• Members

I've been watching here and there recently and there is a good set of characters still on. It's unfortunate how the stories are nonexistent or very slowly paced with nothing happening.

How incredibly hot did Mark Grossman look in bed shirtless the other day..... Lord he looked beautiful!

• Members

So they make repeated references to the extra security at Jabot, and then Stark is able to walk into the office, with a throwaway line about how he can be persuasive-ridiculous.

Meanwhile it is endlessly amusing to watch the two Society waitstaff  scurry about when there are NO customers.

And Sharon chats to fellow cast members while her one employee wipes tables as there are NO  customers.

I'm about ready to start a GoFund Me to raise the couple of thousand it would cost to hire some extras.

• Members

So does Chance even realize that Johnny is his cousin?  

I loved how he talked about Ryan today.  Y&R really needs Nina back with him if they are not going to play his connections to Genoa City.  There are many possiblities, Chloe, Daniel was a great friend, Billy is his Uncle, Jill?, Christine was like an Aunt.

• Members

Hadn’t watched today but was Billy raped by Chelsea? I don’t recall. The show was such a mess at the time I remember Billy in the cage in Myanmar with Victor gawking and then pregnant Chelsea coming to town with Anita, but I don’t remember how Chelsea got pregnant other it was written as a sleazy one night to which Chelsea was responsible for sending him to jail, but of course given that all was written Hogan Sheffer.

Tragic that his ghost still haunts this show today with all his bad decisions (Billy, Adam, Diane, Chelsea, Sharon)

• Members

So what happened today???? The torrent isn't on yet and I laughed out loud at the sight of Phyllis' Spell coming back to her

Isn't he screwing a sugar baby??? At least is the impression I got

URGH! I was gonna ask about that scene too, I was expecting like "Oh Forget it" but that sounds soooooo gross

Also I got the shock of the week today realizing Melissa Claire Egan is Already 41! In my mind I honestly thought she was from 1989 and 33 yo

Hopefully it will turn out that's Billy in Denial, it would be nice to explore this side to him, a man's man who was quite the womanizer (Or The Town Slut as Chloe once said) have been Raped by Chelsea, the ramifications are numerous and could be incredible! Not to mention a chance of Bonding between Victor and Him, considering Tricia raped Vic years ago too

• Members

Christine was well written well her family was Writing the show! Nowadays Christine is a glorified day player who appears once in a While usually to deliver bad news, I Mean There's Paul, She has a Fling with Nick Once, She's Lauren's ex sis in law and they were friendly, She's Scott's Aunt, There's Nina, I hate when they ignore so many ties a character has