General Hospital: November 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

While I would love that, it would defeat the purpose [in my head] of Selina having female lovers... and one of them being Ms. Kristina Corinthos-Davis. Haha. I know Lydia Look is up for the idea of Ms. Wu having female companions, so I wouldn't want her being the one against Terry being trans... maybe her father, though?

I have always suspected that Rory is working in cahoots with Selina. That's how she knew to go to Curtis and offer help re: Trina. Rory is her inside person.

According to Marcus Coloma, he is back airing next week... a.k.a. Adam Huss is not on long enough!

• Members

MC's Nik always seems so dumb.  I like the recast.  

Am I the only one who finds Nina to be the most annoying character on the show currently?  There are a lot of characters I dislike, but I cannot stand Nina and her stupid assumptions and just her in general.   I know she's not the worst character on this show by far, but I find her to be so grating.

Also if Sonny is going to be on everyday I need him to do something.  I swear he's been sitting at table waiting for Nina for 3 episodes and last week he was wandering around the hospital for like 2 episodes acting like Gossip Girl over Willow/TJ.  I can't believe I am advocating for a "Sonny" storyline, but since he is going to be on regardless give him something to do besides taking up space.

• Members

-- I have to agree about Sonny. MB should be EMBARRASSED to be this supposedly powerful figure who says things like "Want to see our new club kitchen?" so Frank can show off his new hallway set.

-- The actress playing Esme showed her limits today, I'm afraid. That crying thing at the end of the show was hard to watch.

-- Selina Wu? Let me repeat: that low, monotone voice is annoying as hell and doesn't make her seem more powerful. Just a bad actor choice.

I agree with all of that. The fact is that the Nell actress is FAR better than this Esme actress.

• Members

I just don't even understand why Sonny's on most episodes.  He doesn't do anything of importance.  I swear he spent 3 full episodes listening to Nina's dumb assumptions about things.  MB/Sonny isn't everyone's fave, but he deserves more than that.

Selina Wu's monotone voice annoys me too lol.  Is it supposed to be sinister?

I have always felt Esme and Nelle were almost the same character and Esme has none of the spark CL's Nelle did.

Obviously a Brenda return would be ideal in my world.  It's been clear for a few years that would be the next logical arc for Sonny.  But FV apparently hates VM/Brenda or something lol.  CW/MB do have decent chemistry, but they don't have a compelling story at all.  I much prefer Carly/Sonny contained together, but the show seems to be able to give Carly different things to do and seem to be at a loss with Sonny.  I wouldn't be against resting Sonny for a bit, but MB is on 4 times a week so he might as well not be wasting my time.