General Hospital: November 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

Pretty upset about this re-cast, I know Robin can't do it because she recently had a foot surgery but I hope she comes back soon to take this part back, I have not been watching as I don't want to see Heather played by anyone else, some say she retired but she did not, no statement by her saying that was ever put out and nothing was ever said when she had her fan club, I was told by fan club pres. it was just a rumor if it had been true it would have been posted on Robin's facebook page,

so does anyone else think heather should be left alone and only played by Robin? I think they should have waited till she could do it before bringing the character back on the show!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I tend to cut BA/Spinelli slack since he's written like a cartoon and not a real life human lol.  His skills and career open up lots of oppurtunity, but I don't know if he will ever rise above being Jason's sidekick.  But outside of Nathan, it's been Maxie's only good romance even if he was a much better fit with Georgie.

• Members

Portia should be with Nikolas and Curtis should be with Laura or Carly. They don’t have any chemistry together, but do with other people. I’m not sure why they’re still stuck together and I hate the Trina mess they’ve been teasing. 

They put Holly’s return on ice for a long time due to Emma Samms health issues. I’m sure they would’ve done the same for Robin. Maybe she just wasn’t interested in returning. Who knows? But I don’t mind. I think Alley Mills is doing a great job and she slid into the role pretty seamlessly for me. 

• Members

11-1

LIZ, YOUUUUUUUUUU....BETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTERRRRRRRRRRRRRR...READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was worth the wait for me. She read her parents all the way down. And the moment where she was going to leave, stops, and goes back to confront them. RH's acting, her naunces, and her body language in the door was EVERYTHING. From what I know and seen of Jeff Webber, I think his recast has it down pat as well. I know at any moment, the story might get snatched away from Liz so I'm looking for it being focused...for now...ONLY...ON...HER.

LAURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY. Now this Victory storyline can get ready to go, go, go. And dare I say it, Kevin was looking kinda FOINE in that priest suit. Don't hate me.

Please register in order to view this content

I don't at all like Jake/Carly. That said...I do like they are taking their time revealing it to the people who might (probably will) react to it. Sonny. Sam. Probably Nina. Should be fun.

Holly's up to her old tricks? Okay...intrigued.

I feel AM is doing a good job so far. Or at least felt like Heather in terms of the dialogue she had last she was on.

• Members

LMAO! I was being nice not saying it, but it is obvious when you see the Black actors in scenes with others and no matter how much heat they have the writers just won't touch it. Curtis and Laura, Curtis and Carly, Portia and Nikolas, Portia and Sonny, Jordan and Sonny, TJ and Willow. Not only that, but despite their popularity, I don't think Trina and Spencer have even had their first kiss. They're the money couple but it's clear the show doesn't want to commit to it.

I wonder why GH has this hang up. The other soaps seem to be fine with interracial relationships now and ABC showcases it in primetime.