General Hospital: November 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This is what I want too. But I wouldn't hate Emma transferring to PCU. I'm like whichever happens first.

Josslyn and Dex are also a repeat of Zander and Emily and Liz and Jason though in my opinion Joss and Dex don't have that much chemistry in my opinion. Not to mention some missing factors from this story too. 

• Members

Were Brenda/Sonny the first time they used this troupe of wounded gangster being taken care of his eventual love interest? Sigh. Maybe if they hadn't taken this route, and played them naturally like they were before (Joss and Dex butting heads, the whole scene of her looking in the garbage for Donna's neckless seemed less forced) it wouldn't feel like the writers weren't throwing everything including the kitchen sink to prop these two. 

I can't help but to get flashbacks of the Ford brothers on OLTL when I see Dex on our screen. A new pet for Frank to prop, and sacrifice other characters for. 

• Members

I do not like Joss & Dex.  I think it ruins her character that she is doing Cam dirty.  I saw some rumors, not saying they're true, that he might turn out to be Morgan with plastic surgery. I think it would be funny if Joss made the moves on Dex ,and he stops her and yells "Stop I'm Your Brother, Morgan!"  LOL, it would suit Carly Jr right IMHO. 

• Members

I liked that they used Paloma to give some added motivation to Holly's actions, because let's face it, she was only a lookalike half-sister created for an adventure storyline 30 years ago and they were never going to use her in a meaningful way again. So may as well kill her off.

Edited by Dion