General Hospital: November 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I just wanted to add that that Ned would have suffer no risk...except losing the CEO position if the merger had gone through giving Jake, Michael, (and Carly) controlling interest to vote out Valentin...the only reason he still is CEO after all that ELQ stock fighting we had over the last few years. I think Sam sold the kids stock to Valentin. I just cannot remember what she was given in exchange by Valentin. But I remember Valentin explaining and listing who stock he had (like BrookLynn's for example). It was why Jake being revealed alive reshuffled the stock again and Michael made such a point to join forces with Jake. And they just thought Ned would stand aside and be demoted and he...in true Quartermaine fashion...betrayed them.

I thought Victor alluded to his involvement with Jennifer Smith a few weeks back?

I do believe the card (but not Peter by way of his box) storyline was dropped. Outside of any throwaway lines like they did with Dante and his brainwashing.

• Members

But now it looks like...what Victor was looking for...was Peter's box and what is in it. And he was eavesdropping on Britt and Cody and knows she has it. 

But at this point Victor definitely has a lot of plans in play so who knows if it is the main thing or just part of a bigger plan.

But I agree. I hate dangling plotlines, too.

• Members

I will say this much. Since it was Ned trying to get Jake back into the fold when he made it back to PC, it was sad to see the writers slowly minimize Ned...not helped by his drama with Olivia at the time when he was the main person trying to get Valentin out. But that was well played how Valentin found that one crack in the Quartermaines' armor to keep himself as CEO with Ned still firmly in charge as well. At this point, Michael really should leave well enough alone. So Ned shading him and threatening him with the insider trading reminding everyone whom's son he is...was priceless.

• Members

I Wonder, Felicia has been back on contract since early this year, did anyone try writing for her so far? I really thought for a while they would have her pregnant ( oh yeah KW is 60 but GH was never age concious) but so far she has been just a supporting player

• Members

This makes sense, except I still don't understand Drew's position at ELQ?  What right would he have to own or inherit stock in the company?

Is it one of those things where soap writers don't understand the legalities of a will? Because just being Jason's long lost twin doesn't give him access to property that wasn't specified for him in his father's will.

Edited by j swift

• Members

The martini glass that Victor Cassadine broke wasn't like even real glass. It was totally one of those crystal disposables from Dixie Crystal or Chinet

There are so many characters on this show as I'm still trying to wrap my brain on who's who. But at least I'm trying. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I'm just happy to see Felicia.

They really have turned the Q mansion into a suburban house. The kitchen area looks like the Fresh Prince set from almost 30 years ago. But Alley Mills is having a ball as Heather, it's still nice to see Finola, Tristan and Kristina, and the little dude playing Leo is adorable and wonderful representation. He reminds me a lot of my nephew on the spectrum except not super spoiled.