General Hospital: November 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

LOL!!!

I could be wrong, but I feel like they are playing them for a reason that isn't a romance. 

Watching these Sprina scenes with the Hat Dad stuff, I am starting to wonder if the Hook is Trina and even she doesn't know. Thus, yep, Curtis is the dad and schizophernia does run in that family. But that might be too crazy. 

• Members

Finally finish watching and saw that. But I also saw that Hat Daddy mentioned that the test they did on Curtis was not around when he was originally diagnosed. I would think they would not have mentioned that specifically unless they were leaving some wiggle room for something.

I don't like the optics either...though Spencer trying to get through to her could be fun. 

But I am just trying to throw out ideas about who the Hook is. They keep using Esme as a red herring, but it appears she's not the Hook. And given the information showed so far...I am just speculating who it could be. It even occurred to me that maybe it really was Liz like I thought when Ava was attacked and she really had some form of a mental break. Since the Finn wife thing happened when she was protecting her family...perhaps she felt the video that Esme did with Cam/Joss was some (unseen) trigger for that other persona to come out and attacked all these people. It appears Trina is the connection but she's a red herring herself and protecting family (in this case Cam) caused this Hook persona. But I am probably just overthinking. lol.

• Members

11-14/15

Hahahahahaha!!!! Look at Laura!!! Playing in everyone's face!!!! After decades of seeing her on the defense, it's nice to see that now that she is back in town...Laura is on the offense. Can we keep her like this? 

I thought that was a great Sprina scene. But I do agree that perhaps they should have had it a while back. Like right before Spencer was put in jail. But I get why. I blame the writers for having them vanish for a good minute outside of trying to build up dislike drama between her and Curtis. And yes, AC was on vaca, but still...smh. Now I'm worried they are going to vanish again. A shame between after that scene, I would like to see more. 

Speaking of Cassindine...this recast though. I said the other day he was giving RKK Stravos vibes in his scenes with Esme. But watching him with everyone else...watching...it is so eerie how much he was successfully mimicking MC's version of Nikolas. The hand gestures. The glances. That coming up behind Ava when she was at the door. Those pants...eventually...hehe. He clearly studied him, but yet he still had his own presence. Charisma if you will. Now I admit that he has some nice chemistry with RH as well...something I don't see with MC. 

Speaking of Liz...I LIVE for Carly/Liz scenes. And I loved these latest ones. You really could feel the history between the two of them as Liz was being so cold about her parents. And for the first time, I thought Carly was the right person for her to talk to given Carly's adventure down in Florida. I felt they were everything in their scene that the writers would like Sam/Carly to be, but they don't have it.

Oh, Jeff showed up in town. And got punched. hehe.

As for Anna...dare it if they don't have me cheering for her and Valentin. Which reminds me...I think the build to them as a couple was very well paced for the most part. But it did sneak up on people so it felt earned...if that makes sense. 

• Members

She was my first guess when Ava was attacked because she had missing time and Nikolas had to cover for her. But it looked like it was a red herring just due to the other attacks. But now that they appear to be connected through Trina...and even post-reveal Liz is STILL acting funny rather than getting better...I'm starting to wonder again. 

Especially that Liz/Carly scene. RH was playing it how she was playing scenes with Finn back when this started. It was like it was Liz, but it WASN'T Liz. Like someone else was there. It was a great scene, but also odd. 

I mean would they do that to her for her 25th anniversary though...?