• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Happy, happy birthday SON!

So I had to check my profile, I cannot believe I have been here since November 2005...And with only 556 posts you say?!  I am usually behind on the soaps, so it is hard for me to participate in current discussions.  This is the only message board I visit...I very much like the format and how the different forums are set up.  I am here daily, even if it is just a quick stop to see the latest news or read member's commentary on topics.

I am not privy to the drama over the years, but that comes with the territory.  I was a Moderator at a board back in the day, I have seen it happen. 

Thanks to the great Administrators @Errol @Toups for a wonderful community, and to its many members.  I've made some cool friends here too @dragonflies @Soapsudsto name a couple...Now don't let that go to your head Ron 

Please register in order to view this content

...Happy birthday again SON, and thanks for having me here!

• Members

Happy birthday everyone! Oh I remember the early years of 2003-2004 when I used to get into arguments over that blasted Salem Serial Killer storyline. But like everyone else, I've mellowed. This is such a great lil online community that I have enjoyed for nearly two decades now (yikes!). From soap opera news, discussion, to the infamous Real Housewives thread, I'm so glad us lil soap nerds have a place to hang and discuss. Thank you @Toups @Errol and the whole team! Here's to another couple decades! 

• Errol unpinned this topic